Stephen please look at this. France is gone. It's over.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I am so ashamed of my country. I don't even know what to say anymore. Truly, there are no words. For those of you who do not know. This is the tomb of my Emperor, Napoleon I at Les Invalides in Paris.
1. It is a tomb
2. He was the greatest leader France has ever known
3. This is also the site of the army museum and the Invalides veterans Hospital (created by Louis XIV).
There is no rationale for this. None. It is just for shock value, for gasps, for publicity. It is disgusting and I am ashamed of my dual citizenship. I really am.
Lord help us, we have gone mad.
FB_IMG_1620094344382.jpg

SuperNumb

Feb 11, 2021
If you do not find it disrespectful to dangle a dead horse over a statesman tomb, I don't know what I can add here.
We're all being actively screwed on a daily basis from every direction, while we sympathize with your plight - it's a little abstract when run up against Maricopa County and Windham NH. Let's fix things for the living, plenty of time for the dead after.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
I dont understand the significance of this particular gesture. Maybe someone is wishing Napolean would get up and lead again? Tbh we need strong leaders. I do so love France, our friends in liberté.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
We're all being actively screwed on a daily basis from every direction, while we sympathize with your plight - it's a little abstract when run up against Maricopa County and Windham NH. Let's fix things for the living, plenty of time for the dead after.
I can be upset about multiple things at the same time. It does notbtake much talent, I walk around angry since November 3. Lol

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat