So now you're distracted by the latest outrage, 1,000 unwanted afghans a day are being flown in from Germany

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
biden 1000 afghans a day.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
and no doubt putting them in heavily conservative districts, hoping they'll pay him back.

it's there only way forward.

I never thought I'd say put AI robots into political positions, but since they don't take bribes, or commit treason (unless you program for that),
maybe we should consider it.

If you asked us to pull the lever, frenchie style, on sniffy joe, I don't think too many americans would have a problem with that right now.

I'll give em until 11,11,21
it's going to have to get bloody real soon (durham) or else the entire nation is going for Lop tags.

the thing we should fear, is fear alone. the thing I hate, is liars, cheats and pervs posing as good guys.
right now, the most hated man on earth would be a real toss up,
FauJoeXi Sorrows a four headed snake. of course the power behind it needs revealing, the 10 heads in all, and 8 crowns must all be crushed.

They shall bruise His heel, He shall crush their heads.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RpiS16PuGZw/hqdefault.jpg

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Yesterday we saw a parade (over 20) of unmarked white vans with out of state plates. Leaving a local grocery store parking lot, right next to a brand new stack and pack apartment complex in Southern NH.. all kinds of reports that refugees are being distributed here, a semi conservative state... we are screwed

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Yesterday we saw a parade (over 20) of unmarked white vans with out of state plates. Leaving a local grocery store parking lot, right next to a brand new stack and pack apartment complex in Southern NH.. all kinds of reports that refugees are being distributed here, a semi conservative state... we are screwed
Amazon uses unmarked white vans. Maybe they were delivering all of the household goods to set them up. How nice. Give us your tired, your poor, and your hungry, and we'll give them welfare for life, we will never ask them to work, they will get free education through university and beyond. After all, we are a nation of plenty, of overflowing cornucopia that can feed the world! (Just ignore the the hundreds of thousands of homeless U.S. born citizens, forget the people living in poverty regions whose teeth are falling out because they can't get jobs since all the local industries went to china, just forget all of them, we have other priorities now, right? 🤢 )

• Wow

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Amazon uses unmarked white vans. Maybe they were delivering all of the household goods to set them up. How nice. Give us your tired, your poor, and your hungry, and we'll give them welfare for life, we will never ask them to work, they will get free education through university and beyond. After all, we are a nation of plenty, of overflowing cornucopia that can feed the world! (Just ignore the the hundreds of thousands of homeless U.S. born citizens, forget the people living in poverty regions whose teeth are falling out because they can't get jobs since all the local industries went to china, just forget all of them, we have other priorities now, right? 🤢 )
mass immigration without proper assimilation is invasion. In fact, mass immigration has never in history done anything but destroy the social cohesion, prosperity and culture of the host nation being parasitized,

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
mass immigration without proper assimilation is invasion. In fact, mass immigration has never in history done anything but destroy the social cohesion, prosperity and culture of the host nation being parasitized,
Yep, all in D.C. can break all laws and ignore the U.S. Constitution with no consequence. No one wants Afgans here, there is no reason to bring them here when there are plenty of regions in the middle east they could have gone to...even walked to. All of this was an excuse to get to America illegally, and it works out just great for pelosi/biden democratic reset. But for us, it will be the death sentence to curtail overpopulation. Time is coming stop the words, no one is listening.

Spooky

Apr 5, 2021
I saw a bunch of Hispanics loaded down in a truck & the bed filled with junk in a town with population of 3000 . They had Florida plates in Ohio . The police don’t arrest cuz they can’t make any money off them . I could I’d threaten to send them back & Shake em down for every dime they have lol

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
What Joe doesn’t know is that they HATE him.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat