Shocking new poll shows "how much hatred there is" for Biden.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
no one likes a thief, a boomer thief least of all.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ageism is a form of racism.

dislike the lies they promote, not the age they are at. Bannon is a boomer as is Trump,

or as ronnie put it

"I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience," Ronald Reagan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
"professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" St. Paul said that

"blaming a group for being deceived by Satan, is like accusing the kids of making the handgun they got caught playing with" I said that.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
boomers are the enemy of all mankind.jpg

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
He don`t need a test. We know he is a traitor. Old traitors never punished or go away. Sometimes they are refurbished and run for office again.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
there's a time to refurbish, and there's a time to stick it on the back porch, and let the dogs sleep on it.

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
ageism is a form of racism.

dislike the lies they promote, not the age they are at. Bannon is a boomer as is Trump,

or as ronnie put it

"I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience," Ronald Reagan
Racism is a lie fabricated by the marxists to divide us. Biologically, there is only ONE race of humans on earth, namely Homo Sapiens. Accepting the lie perpetuates it.

Reactions: bannonfan

MikeTRex

Oct 26, 2021
The biblical premise is to hate the sin but "love" the sinner. It does NOT mean ignoring the sin or tolerating it in any way. I don't hate Biden though I despise his policies as I despise ALL policies that are anti God, which is what the entire dnc and most of the rnc have become.

Reactions: bannonfan

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat