September 18 rally in DC

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MGinTX

Feb 19, 2021
I am seeing lots of chatter on several Telegram chat rooms about staying the hell away from DC on 9/18. Many are calling it a trap. I believe Matt Braynard is organizing this and know that the fence is going back up at the Capital along with a guard tower. Would seem to be another opportunity for bad players to once again rain on the parade, and given this rally is in support of the 1/6 prisoners it would be very bad to find more people joining them after this event.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I am seeing lots of chatter on several Telegram chat rooms about staying the hell away from DC on 9/18. Many are calling it a trap. I believe Matt Braynard is organizing this and know that the fence is going back up at the Capital along with a guard tower. Would seem to be another opportunity for bad players to once again rain on the parade, and given this rally is in support of the 1/6 prisoners it would be very bad to find more people joining them after this event.
Yep, I said the same earlier.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Sooner or later, most likely sooner, as in all the other attempts to manage a war against the middle class, these staged events with baked-in false flags go off script and a REAL uprising begins. The CIA puppetmasters think they have the same skill set as their grandfathers back in 1963-1974.

They don't.

What I am saying is that in the midst of all the fakery and multiple layers of fake populism, never forget that this is all being done due to the REAL populism that is beginning to brew up. So be prepared.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here."
-Captain John Parker, to his Minute Men on Lexington Green, April 19, 1775.

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
I’m sorry I can’t make this one. I just beat the coronavirus fever and puking; I have a cough and my lung endurance is shitty. We need peaceful protesters to show up with observers looking out for plants.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat