Sen. Kennedy SHREDS AG Garland for failing America at every level

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Is it appropriate to pray them out?

I prayed for certain guards to be dismissed while in prison ministry, and for the Lord to replace them with believers.

and, IT DID happen.

Perhaps, we have not because we ask not?

what is to stop us from asking????????????

RealRubyJ

Feb 9, 2021
San Antonio
Is it appropriate to pray them out?

I prayed for certain guards to be dismissed while in prison ministry, and for the Lord to replace them with believers.

and, IT DID happen.

Perhaps, we have not because we ask not?

what is to stop us from asking????????????
Big believer! I asked the LORD to send warring angels into the may 22 meeting to confuse and confound all those who wish us harm? GOD loves to Hear us speak the desires of our heart ... Did HE not set us above the angels? HE loves to hear from us ... HE loves us. amen

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Big believer! I asked the LORD to send warring angels into the may 22 meeting to confuse and confound all those who wish us harm? GOD loves to Hear us speak the desires of our heart ... Did HE not set us above the angels? HE loves to hear from us ... HE loves us. amen

think it thru, your heart is in the right place, but if God is not the author of confusion, this might be the last thing to ask. BEcause the Bible says satan is the author of confusion, and its not our job to "sic" an evil spirit upon anyone.
Better is to ask for silence as in "as you shut the mouth of the Lions in Daniels den." Let their words not be uttered, let them fall to the ground, give the hearers wisdom, etc etc.
Ask for what you want, but do no harm.

or give them eyes to see, if they do not see, and ears to hear, let them have conviction and sorrow, give them one more chance to repent.
Then Lord, if they refuse Your grace, remove them from their job but keep them from physical harm.

remember a person who dies before salvation will spend eternity away from God.

I pray this way, because if Lord completely removes his protection they will be harmed.

I saw this happen once, I was a young christian, and an older christian asked me to pray to "get rid" of someone, for a good reason mind you, but, I did not know how powerful beleivers words are. This older christian was not very mature in the Lord.

in a week, the person we prayed was dead. She had driven off a cliff.
I was horrified.

since then, I've been more careful. David did not try to kill Saul, he said, shall I touch God's annointed?
ergo, the goal is to remove those who do not deserve the job, but not to be the final judge, and do or pray something bad for them,, for those type final judgments and doings belongs to God.
We are told to be careful...maybe the blessing will come when he realizes everyone thinks him evil....

Were the Lord to remove His protections, we would all be dead.
It is He who restrains the evil now, and when HE is taken out, the world will be NOTHING like it is now
all restraint will be GONE.
I know the temptaion is to want them all dead.....but we must resist, or try to. those thoughts, and ask the Lord, especially when angry, to guide us in prayer.

the Word says: Be angry, BUT SIN NOT.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
os, what I'm getting at is, we should never pray for anyone else, what we do not or would not pray for ourselves.

it gets tricky thou, because we are allowed to ask for the enemies of God to be thwarted...yet we need to remember that we wouldn't want certain things prayed against us, like death for instance, so in practice, we should not do unto others things we would not want done to us.

therein lies the line, we should not cross as Christ was clear, the enemies of God want true evil to come on others, whilst the lovers of God want all to repent and come into the obedience of, and knowledge/understanding of who God id, and to love Him.

ergo, one way makes the whole world better, the other way just continues the evil.
ergo the stupidest, most evil, or most deceitful people need the most prayer, not the least.
Their evil must be exposed, and they do need arresting....but

once upon a time the prisons here were called penitantiaries.
Why? because the idea was, this is where you will think about your crimes, and repent, be penitant.

Of course, that was back when we actually more or less were a christian nation.
Nevertheless, some of these guys do belong in jail.

my prayer for them, is what I call the prayer of David...meaning inspired by the life of david.

He said, "my sin is ever before me."

ergo I pray, let their sin be ever before them, that they may have no peace until they do repent of it."

you see, God gave David no peace after he sinned....he could not forget what he had done.

that, was a sovereign act of LOVE upon Gods part.

if it was good enough for david, it is good enough for any murderer, or man that did his own will, not god's.

therefore pray that Garlands sin be ever before him, and you would be praying the will of God.

for the will of God is that all come to repentance and be saved. ALL John 3:17

RealRubyJ

Feb 9, 2021
San Antonio
think it thru, your heart is in the right place, but if God is not the author of confusion, this might be the last thing to ask. BEcause the Bible says satan is the author of confusion, and its not our job to "sic" an evil spirit upon anyone.
Better is to ask for silence as in "as you shut the mouth of the Lions in Daniels den." Let their words not be uttered, let them fall to the ground, give the hearers wisdom, etc etc.
Ask for what you want, but do no harm.

or give them eyes to see, if they do not see, and ears to hear, let them have conviction and sorrow, give them one more chance to repent.
Then Lord, if they refuse Your grace, remove them from their job but keep them from physical harm.

remember a person who dies before salvation will spend eternity away from God.

I pray this way, because if Lord completely removes his protection they will be harmed.

I saw this happen once, I was a young christian, and an older christian asked me to pray to "get rid" of someone, for a good reason mind you, but, I did not know how powerful beleivers words are. This older christian was not very mature in the Lord.

in a week, the person we prayed was dead. She had driven off a cliff.
I was horrified.

since then, I've been more careful. David did not try to kill Saul, he said, shall I touch God's annointed?
ergo, the goal is to remove those who do not deserve the job, but not to be the final judge, and do or pray something bad for them,, for those type final judgments and doings belongs to God.
We are told to be careful...maybe the blessing will come when he realizes everyone thinks him evil....

Were the Lord to remove His protections, we would all be dead.
It is He who restrains the evil now, and when HE is taken out, the world will be NOTHING like it is now
all restraint will be GONE.
I know the temptaion is to want them all dead.....but we must resist, or try to. those thoughts, and ask the Lord, especially when angry, to guide us in prayer.

the Word says: Be angry, BUT SIN NOT.
I did not ask for anyone to die. GOD has legions of warring angels. I asked them to interfere, confuse, confound those trying to remove our sovereignty. I believe it is called righteous anger.
I agree however, "Where there is confusion .. evil abounds". Satan is the author of confusion. Be blessed

Reactions: bannonfan

RealRubyJ

Feb 9, 2021
San Antonio
I did not ask for anyone to die. GOD has legions of warring angels. Angels are not evil and I did not ask for them to be, 'sic'd' upon anyone. I only asked them to interfere, confuse, confound those trying to remove our sovereignty.
I agree however, "Where there is confusion .. evil abounds". Satan is the author of confusion. Be blessed

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
Don`t stop now go get`em all. All the traitors. Tell me how traitors and unelected officials have the authority at all to give our country to someone else. An illegal Regime comes in steals an election and thumbs their nose at America. That could get you killed in a lot of countries. Now they want to turn our sovereignty over to The WHO. We should not be in any world organization. Look what the Geneva convention did to us after WWII. It changed the way we fought a war. It tied our hands. We have had compromises ever sense. North and south Korea, Vietnam. Other wars have no certain goal except to make the rich richer no matter what the body count is. As President Regan said, Government is the problem.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the idea, is simply not to pray for confusion, but for repentance and clarity,

my tendency is to want them all to croak, but thats my flesh,
the Spirit wants all to come to repentance, and that's the better prayer.

what would I pray for someone were they part of my family....would I pray bad things for them, no, not if I loved them.
So....what Jesus would pray, is the better part of valor...for all prayer warriors.
Doesn't mean we can not pray for angels to get to wor.k, but we do need to be careful.

"Lord" the apostles said, "shall we call down fire from heaven upon them" they asked.

question: what did He say in reply?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
One reason I wrote all this, is because as a young christian I agreed in prayer with an older christian, they wanted a person to go away.

but they asked in prayer that she be "gotten rid of." they wanted her removed....and I applied my faith with them to that prayer, not knowing really what we were saying.

and I, being young in the faith, I agreed with that, bever thinking what we were saying..
That week, the person died.
She drove off a cliff. I guess you could say the prayer got answered....but it was not what I meant, or intended.

Ever since then, I submit my tongue to only words God gives me, only what I'm sure is not coming from my natural man, wanting to have every situation go the way of an angel with a jawbone.

I also ask for protection, that while they may need to loose their job if they will not repent and serve the Lord, but I ask they be removed with physical protection, that no physical harm come upon them.

Perhaps that event, the woman dying, would have happened anyway, but I always felt the Lord was showing me thru it, not to be too hasty or violent in our prayers. Should they all go directly to hell, and not pass go, maybe.

but I'm reminded that Jonah was the one in the wrong, when Lord wanted Ninevah to repent, and Jonah, the supposedly righteous servant of God, wanted them them to roast and toast. and he was the one in error.

May His Kingdom come, and may it come soon, and to as many hearts as can be turned towards Him.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat