Sen. Borrelli: Biden DOJ Trying to Shut Down AZ Audit Means 'We're Right Over Target'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well....of course...its a badge of HONOR.....unfortunately....it might just destroy the progress.....if TRUMP went ANYWHERE CLOSE....to this amount of interference...heads would have been spinning.....
....but because it is....... Biden's..... CORRUPT EVERYTHING...Judicial WATCH.....nothing to see here....people.......move along...
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
God...Save us from this EVIL PREDATOR.
.....just a sidebar.....just popped into my head......yesterday was...National Prayer Day.....ah think Biden......mentioned God once......?......NOPE.....NADA....NOTHING......the man is truly a DANGER to everything this country was founded upon......OOPS......oh.....that's right.....our 'founding' was predicated on everything in the world that is BAD.
THIS REPUBLIC IS TEETERING.....!!!!!!....and as BENJAMIN Franklin addressed the lady in the street......'we've given you a REPUBLIC......IF YOU CAN KEEP IT....!!!!!
OH.....benjy boy.....I'm worried.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat