Seen on a Cop’s Locker

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
“A society that makes war against its Police had better learn to make friends with its criminals.”

🙏🏼😡💪🏼🇺🇸
And when the Police are the criminals? The Blue Line isn't the police between us and the criminals as they wish you to think, it's the line between them and everyone else. When they start policing and giving each other tickets then maybe they'll earn some respect.

Reactions: Cathy Davidson

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
And when the Police are the criminals? The Blue Line isn't the police between us and the criminals as they wish you to think, it's the line between them and everyone else. When they start policing and giving each other tickets then maybe they'll earn some respect.

Two things came to mind when I read this, KWayne:

+ All generalizations are false, and

+ The first thoughts that come to mind aren’t usually the words one should say/text.

🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
Two things came to mind when I read this, KWayne:

+ All generalizations are false, and

+ The first thoughts that come to mind aren’t usually the words one should say/text.

🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸
Yet you posted the OP anyway?

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Yet you posted the OP anyway?

So, KWayne - Did you ever call 911, and get a busy signal? Or call 911, and get told “Sorry, we can’t tell you what to do, but we are unable to send anyone to help you?”

Or put the arm on a “peaceful protester” (the kind of “peaceful protester” that may have torched the business in the attached vid), hold him for several hours, and have to let him go because the police didn’t come?

Then have to literally fight him to get him to leave? And as he’s leaving, he tells me in oh so colorful language how he’s going to come back and “f—- up” me and mine?

I have. Many times.

So, KWayne, my OP was not the first thing that came to my mind.

And when The Cops and The Guard finally restored some semblance of order after several nights of horror, I thanked God for their return.

🙏🏼😡💪🏼🇺🇸

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb-tex

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
So, KWayne, my OP was not the first thing that came to my mind.

🙏🏼😡💪🏼🇺🇸
Still, you incorrectly assumed it was the first thing that came to my mind. I've been on the other side of the blue line.

Oct 7, 2021
I wonder how many people know the favorite occuptions for low-level cabal associates: police, teachers, judges, lawyers, coroners, psychiatrists, academics, funeral directors, politicians, clergy, doctors, nurses, caregivers. And you know about the entertainment industry and media. They are also interested in employees of utilities and any animal food production industry. Fast food franchisers are used a lot for trafficking and body disposal. Junk yards and farms, anything that involves large land tracts for privacy where a container of kids can easily be kept. If you see a company that seems to be doing all right, but they have no web site or genuine enterprising actions, but a lot of delivery traffic in and out--especially if they have "storage" facilities or even a mobile home on the premises--you may have identified one of the THOUSANDS of shell companies the cabal runs across the country to launder money and physically traffic children. Go online and look up their ownership (mantra, bizpedia) and see their ties to other people with similarly described businesses and how they change hands about every decade amongst the group, usually in adjoining states. The same few people playing musical chairs with these shell companies registering millions in revenue but have a made-in-10-minutes slapjob web site and no one answers the phone. Then try to research them and you'll see they have very limited social media, most have no online presence at all. THEY'RE ALL AROUND US and they have a dark religion that requires they torture and kill and consume animals, children and babies.

We have to learn about them, share information, identify them and stop them. No one is coming to rescue us, least of all the other arm of the cabal (Q) that's being put in place to lull you into accepting the next phase of deep control--the financial reset, enforced with an array of new technologies. Oh, they'll make it look good; after all, they have all the money they need for the high production values you're witnessing. Don't fall for it! WE rescue us. Read up. Share.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
It took two suspensions of drivers license to learn I should be more humble with the police.

God bless you, olde reb!

I know it’s not always easy, but it must have been allowed to stand in God’s Word for some reason:

Romans 13:3-5
Living Bible

3 For the policeman does not frighten people who are doing right; but those doing evil will always fear him. So if you don’t want to be afraid, keep the laws and you will get along well. 4 The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose. 5 Obey the laws, then, for two reasons: first, to keep from being punished, and second, just because you know you should.

🙏🏼🙂👍🏼🇺🇸

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat