REVEALED: How Globalists Planned the Covid-19 Pandemic for 10 Years

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

SallyBellz

Feb 22, 2021
Florida
I need more evidence. I will say this might be why they insist vaccine is the only way to cure this. I don't believe them. America Front Line Doctors have proven there are better alternatives to treatment and they say upwards of 500,000 deaths should not have occurred. They have a app. Trial Site. Very informative. It discusses more than covid but there covid research is on point. It is on Google Play TrialSite
@Popsinpa60 , going to check that out, yes I love the frontline doctors, I will go there to their website , frontlinedoctors.com if I ever start having symptoms.

Reactions: Popsinpa60

SallyBellz

Feb 22, 2021
Florida
Well..Ricardo......THANK YOU for teaching me.....a NEW WORD.......Hegemony.....I have...NEVER....in my years on planet earth... EVER seen..... that gloriously delicious word.....NOT in its actual meaning.....but...it just LOOKS COOL.....THANK YOU....PROFESSOR Ricardo....!!!!!!!!!!
@Ricardo , so I must ask, are you suggesting spike proteins get into water system via vaccinated people, like um,when they do business in the bathroom.?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I think alot of THINKING people.....when this first HIT.....had the same suspicions.......perhaps NOT knowing from WHOM this was sent....but...at least...had the moderate suspicion that it was....... NOT a casual or biological occurence......but instead was.....INTENTIONAL.
what did NOT surprise me.....even to this day.....is the FAILURE...of CRITICAL THINKING.... inside the MAJORITY of people groups and the large swath of nations.
Why is it that THE MASSES...do not....or just CANNOT .....SEE OR...... THINK....OR.....REASON...beyond what they hear in the media?
WHY WHY WHY cant people dissect and RIP APART the spoon fed diets that they ingest...???
WHY WHY WHY cant people look beyond the 'purported' truth...and....THINK BEYOND.....what the world presents as FACT.
What is FRIGHTENING TO ME.......are the sheep.
What is STUNNING to watch....are the masses ....falling in LINE.....without the least bit of THOUGHT or REASON or PUSHBACK.
THE Globalists.....and that small determined group of EVIL MEN....who are trying to take....THIS PLANET....and bend it towards their way of thinking.....and their way of control.....and their ways of living......have used this COVID CRAP....as a test.
And....the peoples of earth have fallen...right into their hands.
DAMN.
DAMN.
DAMN.
Better grow a backbone....people....and you/we had better learn to CRITICALLY THINK.....and to.....in some avenues.....REBEL.....or else......while I believe in the absolute control and sovereignty of God.....these horrid EVIL men who want...total control.....just might take us on a long hard journey.
I FOR ONE....dont PLAN ON GOING.
the rousing REBEL.....is my middle name.

Reactions: Lamentation

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat