REVEALED: How Globalists Planned the Covid-19 Pandemic for 10 Years

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
After listening to this guy.....FAUCI IS TOAST.....and.....this is THE REASON...... why ....WE ALL.....have to stop and listen to our human intuition.......this whole saga....NEVER LOOKED nor SOUNDED...above reproach to me.....EVER.......WHY......because FAUCI seemed so suspicious and incredibly SUSPECT......the games they have wielded are against.....HUMANITY......as.....they WILL BE held to account....if not in this life.....than.....the next.
EVIL doesnt even begin to address the intent.....!!!!!

Ricardo

May 15, 2021
The pending lawsuit by Reiner Fuellmich et al connects two evil dots, The CCP, and the international collaboration of the Technocracy, best described by Patrick Wood in his book, Technocracy Rising. Do we suppose that these two monsters will collaborate to a point of joint world hegemony, after which they will fight it out for all the marbles? Bonus Question: Dr. Judy Mikovitz predicts 30 million deaths from the COVID vaccines, but is there another death tranche coming from introduction of the spike proteins from the vaccinated into our municipal water systems?

SS3BRS

Jun 8, 2021
Great interview with Dr. Fuellmich. Looks like this one is definitely a conspiracy against not only the US but the World. I wonder how much Biden and the people in his administration are involved in this conspiracy? That would also include some people in the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Pentagon and the Obama administration. All this for money and control. Dr. Fuellmich said it started about ten years ago. They waited for an opportune time and it came with the covid pandemic. I hope we get to the bottom of this soon so that these people can be indicted and convicted of crimes against humanity.

Reactions: Patriot From Birth

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
So my mid-January, 2020, suspicions are bearing out.

Within hours of the scamdemic entering the news cycles, the well produced “we’re all in this together” ads complete with the creepy, hypnotic music appeared.

There was absolutely no way these ads could have been produced in response to the outbreak but rather were prepared in advance.

And when a year later they were running the same ads, it confirmed it for me.

Stan Deland

May 3, 2021
Great work on getting Event 201 out there. Some of use have been patiently waiting over a year for that. Now let's cut the BS and get to Agenda 21, The Millennium Project, Agenda 2030 and the Great Reset. Have Patrick Wood on again and turn him loose. While he's at it he can provide a full breakdown of the Trilateral Commission.

My Dad was in a wheelchair and was also the head of CEQ under GHWB. I'm pretty sure he was aboard Air Force One for the trip to Rio to kick off Agenda 21. After the White House he was head of the National Organization on Disability. It's such a fine line and it has been tough for me to parse how environmental and disability causes were used to engender victimhood and fealty to the Regime, that is until MAGA was born.

One thing is for sure, the Marines I served with in Fallujah II, who did not make it home, deserve all the truth we can handle. Keep brining it! Semper Fi!!

Stan Deland

May 3, 2021
And this goes great with what Reiner was saying. Full Gary Null interview of Kary Mullis. Fauci is mentioned about 10 times. To hear PCR Inventor and Nobel winner, Kary Mullis tell it, they rolled out an enhanced HIV program on the whole world with COVID.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
Ok that was a lot to digest. Please more info....
I need more evidence. I will say this might be why they insist vaccine is the only way to cure this. I don't believe them. America Front Line Doctors have proven there are better alternatives to treatment and they say upwards of 500,000 deaths should not have occurred. They have a app. Trial Site. Very informative. It discusses more than covid but there covid research is on point. It is on Google Play TrialSite

PAC MC

Jun 9, 2021
Great interview with Dr. Fuellmich. Looks like this one is definitely a conspiracy against not only the US but the World. I wonder how much Biden and the people in his administration are involved in this conspiracy? That would also include some people in the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Pentagon and the Obama administration. All this for money and control. Dr. Fuellmich said it started about ten years ago. They waited for an opportune time and it came with the covid pandemic. I hope we get to the bottom of this soon so that these people can be indicted and convicted of crimes against humanity.
The particular angle of a pandemic began 10 years ago, but the "Elite" takeover has been in process for decades. There are many resources that document this but it is secretive so not everything is known. Bannon seems a little reluctant to buy into this new revelation but he could be on the cusp of significantly connecting some of the dots if he's willing to adjust some of his own perspectives and synthesize what he's been pursuing the past year and a half.
This is an historic time unfolding right now!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
The pending lawsuit by Reiner Fuellmich et al connects two evil dots, The CCP, and the international collaboration of the Technocracy, best described by Patrick Wood in his book, Technocracy Rising. Do we suppose that these two monsters will collaborate to a point of joint world hegemony, after which they will fight it out for all the marbles? Bonus Question: Dr. Judy Mikovitz predicts 30 million deaths from the COVID vaccines, but is there another death tranche coming from introduction of the spike proteins from the vaccinated into our municipal water systems?
Well..Ricardo......THANK YOU for teaching me.....a NEW WORD.......Hegemony.....I have...NEVER....in my years on planet earth... EVER seen..... that gloriously delicious word.....NOT in its actual meaning.....but...it just LOOKS COOL.....THANK YOU....PROFESSOR Ricardo....!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SallyBellz

Punslinger

Mar 10, 2021
Good follow-up today with Mike Yeadon and Reiner Fuellmich. Interruptions aside, CaliBannon was right to insist on clarifying Fuellmich's legal argument. If alternative sites and podcasts such as WR don't hammer CalBannon's chorus of "facts, data etc.", they can't fight the propaganda of the current narrative.

Speaking of propaganda, another one fighting the good fight (or engaging in "action, action, action") is Mark Crispin Miller, NYU professor who has taught classes on propaganda and was canceled for a class assignment -- he is now suing. See his interview on Joseph Mercola's site or go to markcrispinmiller.com.

Another "warrior"? Canadian motivational speaker Chris Sky (realchrissky.com), who has resisted his country's mask mandates to the point of being harassed, arrested, deplatformed, etc. But he fights back with not only chutzpah but also a detailed knowledge and recitation of statutes — not to mention a May 1 rally of hundreds of thousands marching in the streets of Toronto. See a recent interview with Stew Peters here: https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...rest-warrant-for-chris-sky-outspoken-patriot/

Either of these would make compelling guests on WR. Hint! Hint!

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021
I wish Steve would stop interrupting the guests on his show, using much needed interview minutes to talk over his guests. I would have liked to hear more from Fuellmich without his comments continually being paused.
And he should have a ration of “hang on” interrupters that when used up he can’t say again for the remainder of the broadcast.

Five per hour sounds right. The repetitive ones count per interruption!

Once he exceeds his allotted “hang on” count, he can purchase others.

Or it can be turned into a drinking game (at 10 am??).

• Haha
Reactions: SallyBellz

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat