Regarding January 6th

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Maybe my bulb is getting dim, but I still cannot see how these people can even be charged with trespass when it is a public building . . .
it's the widely accepted but not necessarily true "laws" related to proclaimed areas under law enforcement control or excluded by order of the executive.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
it's the widely accepted but not necessarily true "laws" related to proclaimed areas under law enforcement control or excluded by order of the executive.
When I was in hIghschool, many years ago, you could tour the Capitol Building(s) all day long. Couldn't enter the private living quarters of the whitehouse of course.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
Maybe my bulb is getting dim, but I still cannot see how these people can even be charged with trespass when it is a public building . . .
Being a 'public building' doesn't mean anyone can walk in at any time, there has to be security ..... that said .... when you have security opening the doors and/or barriers then a trespass charge is very questionable.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
You are not dim at all !
It's a very good question.

I'm sure there are some rules where public buildings are off limits at certain times, especially on the outside steps - those are called Outer Limits :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
You are not dim at all !
It's a very good question.

I'm sure there are some rules where public buildings are off limits at certain times, especially on the outside steps - those are called Outer Limits :ROFLMAO:
There are a lot of things I don't understand. Maybe because the rules have changed. But in my day, during open hours, you could go into any public building. That did not go for a military base. Has our Capitol building become a military base?

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Yep, it’s the People’s House. There’s no trespassing but they use it as a catch-all excuse to remove peeps for peeing on a statue or streaking or sleeping on the steps… or voting for the political enemy

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
It was a chance to use the Capitol police for her agenda. They are not subject to the same rules and laws as regular police. So if you want to organize a false flag, the Capitol is a good place to do it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat