==== READY MADE FLYERS PICTURES ==== EXPOSING BILL GATES GLOBAL HEALTH MAFIA ORGANISATION DEPOPULATIONS AGENDA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
==== READY MADE FLYERS PICTURES ==== EXPOSING BILL GATES GLOBAL HEALTH MAFIA ORGANISATION DEPOPULATIONS AGENDA CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO ZOOM IN AND DOWLOAD THE 3 FLYERS AND SHARE IT TO EVERYONES AND LEARN THE TRUTH =================================
1629821847109.png
1629821931526.png
1629822099992.png

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Please see my new thread for more insight into Bill Gates and other things.

The Great Apostasy
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ [fn1] had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin [fn2] is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God [fn3] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He [fn4] who now restrains will do so until He [fn5] is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Stand Fast
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace,
17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.

so...do YOU believe a lie? If you do not repent of liking perversion, you will believe the lie.
read romans, CHAPTER ONE

America has taken great pleasure in unrighteousness and taught the world the same. Perversion, violence, are our entertainments. we nod, we wink, we affirm murders and pervert sex as greatly entertaining.
. We persecute those who will not celebrate and bake cakes for horrid unholy matrimony? to celebrate with you, is to glorify a deception wrought by satan and his devils and his demons, under whose influence these sorrowful souls have fallen.. Men, think its easier to be with a man....are giving up the gifts God gave them. To have children that look up to them, a woman that will adore them....they will confuse their children, they are selling out, all for the sake of pleasure, and ease. Never really to grow up, or grow in grace and wisdom...that one choice will forever jade and change them. I weep for them. WEEP.

the GATES OF HELL........the GATES........shall not prevail against MY true ecklesia (open eyes, knowing the holy ONE'S gift of revelation, whom Jesus really was. Peter said YOU ARE the SON OF GOD...JESUS replied basically , that no devil or demon anywhere will prevail against this knowledge this revelation. I will build My church upon this quickening you all just witnessed in Peter as his spirit was animated by God, by Holt wisdom.
. He is a little rock (petra, and I, and the revelation of whom I AM is the giant rock (petros) upon which I shall build my followers, my ekclesia, built on the awakening to whom Christ is, NOT on a man, not on a Pope.....on a IDEA.....a AWAKENING that is the GIFT of the LORD>

I would encourage the site that allows you to read and study in the original languages what the word of God really says. YOU can go there, and click on any word and learn how the word was used, and what it originally meant, with out knowing the greek or hebrew.

ok, here goes,.

the gates, have killed 2 billion babies, and are about to kill even more adults than that.

the gates developed a killing machine known as planned parenthood and pushed it world wide, killing babies for a hundred years. 40 plus million every year in this country alone, for 100 years....do the math.

the gates developed a computer program to ensnare the whole world, and push all others out, controling google, facebook, most all apps, medias, and now agriculture and realty, buying us farmland and homes (thru zillow)
it started out inocuous like it was going to help you...but now it has forked its tounge and is going after the redeemed of the Lord...."OH that snake bite...sing mack the knife here ig you need to."

the gates developed vaccines more toxic than anything ever known, already kill/maiming more than all other vaxxes combined, more reports than in 70 years combined. (but he's so kindly) change the d to a g in kindly to see where he is going with it.

the gates have now been awarded THE SECURITY OF THE NEW AMERICA< our congress just handed him the keys to the kingdom, awarded him the job.....to root out every voice against his diabolic plan no doubt.
are they stupid, or in on it with him....they are deceived, deceiving and being deceived (not to mention passing all these bills at midnight...the hour of their lord. AT MIDNIGHT.......come children time to wake up.

the gates laughs when asked.....he got on his big boat and sailed off...before the first shot....on the way out he boasted, the population must reduce, and I can control the weather...and a lot of VERY VERY ODD statements,
almost like when Joe said, the best voter fraud system.....
the DEMONS IN THEM>.....must boast from time to time....we call this his slips.....

lets call it what it really is, the DEVIL'S Boasting. he/ IT COULD NOT HOLD ITS TONGUE.
SOROw, S< HILLARION (heads of state calling her as we speak) guess who is coming to dinner) saving private Joe.
and DRUMROLL
the GATES OF HELL. but oh, sorrows only crashed how many countries economies
hillarious only wipe her server with a cloth ....
and Gates,
and SON OF GATES, only mean us good....ah just look at that smile...and the inverted cross on his one flesh......wife...................rosemary's baby comes to mind. Lord help their children, or not.

BTW, WHERE EXACTLY WAS HE.......the LORD, when/where did Jesus say the gates of hell shall not prevail?

HE said it at MT. HERMON, also known as............you guessed it....the GATES OF HELL

and WHY was it known as such?

Because it is where the FALLEN ANGELIC BEINGS known as DEMONS first came down upon the earth.
they flew down to that mountain, they emerged from that cave
THIS THE HEBREWS ALL KNEW, because of the teachings of ENOCH.
this place,
(also known as the cave of ELIJAH) (the prophet prayed at the mouth of this cave, another story for another day)
and they proceded to mate with human women,
an act most forbidden.

read Genesis, chapter 6.....and of this "visitation" were born mighty men, known as Nephelim, whose beds were 13 feet long. we all have 6 ft beds because men are 6 ft, for the most part....you don't build a 13 ft bed unlass you are that size. and whose number is 13.
ok
what it does not tell you in the book of enoch, but it does say it in the New Testament, is that it has to happen again. It was to be at THE END of the age....
who taught us more about all this ENOCH, evil the names who the church removed from scripture, in SPITE of the fact that Jesus, Jude and others quoted from it...they removed it. The people stopped understanding as a result.
and the only hint is given by the verse, as in the days of NOAH. IT SHALL BE AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

and another,,,,,NOAH's generations were pure.

MEANING, GOD HAD TO WIPE OUT the demon/man blood lines, who had infected mankind.
Jesus came to save mankind, not demon/mankind.

What if they came back? These mt Hermon types? what if "as in the days of Noah, was about that.
what if noah's "PURE generations was a reference to Noah, his sons and daughters, not having any demon influence in their blood. NOT that they were not under the sin of ADAM, but that they were NOT under the blood line of the fallen ones.

blood line matters in that sense only, not race, but spiritual transmissions. changes in DNA?RNA

OK, why could Jesus live a sinless life? Because HIS FATHER WAS god.
FOLLOW HERE.
the blood comes from the father's DNA/RNA.not the mothers. and the WORD says the LIFE is IN THE BLOOD>

ok, so a mother can carry a child of a different blood type....(sometimes so different she has trouble carrying it to term because it is so different) but the mother contributes certain gentic material, and the father also.
when it came to the blood, if Jesus had an earthly father, he would be under the curse placed upon Adam, i.e. he would have been born IN SIN....which would have disqualified Him from being a pure sinless being.

But MAry, and her egg, were overshadowed by the HOLY ONE. and his blood was entirely the blood of HIS FATHER.

since the beginning, SATAN and his minions have wanted to pollute mans blood with their own, so that the children of these unions can NOT qualify as mankind, who is destined by GOD to come to the Messiah and be washed by Him, and made whole through what He alone did, thru faith in this.

NOW ASK, can any man and his son take on killing billions, and be of the seed of man alone? is this likely?
and can people worship a woman, who has the same blood as the rest of us, as if she were a co-redeemer?
she was not born pure, she was not born of God's blood alone, but was a sinner, not a bad one, but born of adams seed never the less... she would not be called blessed, highly favored unless she loved God, but it did not mean she had no sin., Jesus said to pray to the father in His name, no other instruction was given.......
EXCEPT for on the mount of transfiguration, where the spostles saw him speaking with departed saints moses and elijah, and they WANTED to hnor them....and JESUS said NO, do not do it.

I AM THE THE LORD< THY GOD, thou shalt have NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. to believe otherwise, is a great falling away, to believe the man of sin is a good guy....also a great falling away.
to act as if none of this is true...............................................................................................................
what about all the apparitions...."satan can appear as an angel of light" would the devil want you to worship someone other than God himself?? answer; YES.
God help us. We need to return to our first love.............i.e. the LORD Himself AND His Word.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
Please see my new thread for more insight into Bill Gates and other things.

The Great Apostasy
1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ [fn1] had come.
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin [fn2] is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God [fn3] in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He [fn4] who now restrains will do so until He [fn5] is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Stand Fast
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
14 to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast and hold the traditions which you were taught, whether by word or our epistle.
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace,
17 comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work.

so...do YOU believe a lie? If you do not repent of liking perversion, you will believe the lie.
read romans, CHAPTER ONE

America has taken great pleasure in unrighteousness and taught the world the same. Perversion, violence, are our entertainments. we nod, we wink, we affirm murders and pervert sex as greatly entertaining.
. We persecute those who will not celebrate and bake cakes for horrid unholy matrimony? to celebrate with you, is to glorify a deception wrought by satan and his devils and his demons, under whose influence these sorrowful souls have fallen.. Men, think its easier to be with a man....are giving up the gifts God gave them. To have children that look up to them, a woman that will adore them....they will confuse their children, they are selling out, all for the sake of pleasure, and ease. Never really to grow up, or grow in grace and wisdom...that one choice will forever jade and change them. I weep for them. WEEP.

the GATES OF HELL........the GATES........shall not prevail against MY true ecklesia (open eyes, knowing the holy ONE'S gift of revelation, whom Jesus really was. Peter said YOU ARE the SON OF GOD...JESUS replied basically , that no devil or demon anywhere will prevail against this knowledge this revelation. I will build My church upon this quickening you all just witnessed in Peter as his spirit was animated by God, by Holt wisdom.
. He is a little rock (petra, and I, and the revelation of whom I AM is the giant rock (petros) upon which I shall build my followers, my ekclesia, built on the awakening to whom Christ is, NOT on a man, not on a Pope.....on a IDEA.....a AWAKENING that is the GIFT of the LORD>

I would encourage the site that allows you to read and study in the original languages what the word of God really says. YOU can go there, and click on any word and learn how the word was used, and what it originally meant, with out knowing the greek or hebrew.

ok, here goes,.

the gates, have killed 2 billion babies, and are about to kill even more adults than that.

the gates developed a killing machine known as planned parenthood and pushed it world wide, killing babies for a hundred years. 40 plus million every year in this country alone, for 100 years....do the math.

the gates developed a computer program to ensnare the whole world, and push all others out, controling google, facebook, most all apps, medias, and now agriculture and realty, buying us farmland and homes (thru zillow)
it started out inocuous like it was going to help you...but now it has forked its tounge and is going after the redeemed of the Lord...."OH that snake bite...sing mack the knife here ig you need to."

the gates developed vaccines more toxic than anything ever known, already kill/maiming more than all other vaxxes combined, more reports than in 70 years combined. (but he's so kindly) change the d to a g in kindly to see where he is going with it.

the gates have now been awarded THE SECURITY OF THE NEW AMERICA< our congress just handed him the keys to the kingdom, awarded him the job.....to root out every voice against his diabolic plan no doubt.
are they stupid, or in on it with him....they are deceived, deceiving and being deceived (not to mention passing all these bills at midnight...the hour of their lord. AT MIDNIGHT.......come children time to wake up.

the gates laughs when asked.....he got on his big boat and sailed off...before the first shot....on the way out he boasted, the population must reduce, and I can control the weather...and a lot of VERY VERY ODD statements,
almost like when Joe said, the best voter fraud system.....
the DEMONS IN THEM>.....must boast from time to time....we call this his slips.....

lets call it what it really is, the DEVIL'S Boasting. he/ IT COULD NOT HOLD ITS TONGUE.
SOROw, S< HILLARION (heads of state calling her as we speak) guess who is coming to dinner) saving private Joe.
and DRUMROLL
the GATES OF HELL. but oh, sorrows only crashed how many countries economies
hillarious only wipe her server with a cloth ....
and Gates,
and SON OF GATES, only mean us good....ah just look at that smile...and the inverted cross on his one flesh......wife...................rosemary's baby comes to mind. Lord help their children, or not.

BTW, WHERE EXACTLY WAS HE.......the LORD, when/where did Jesus say the gates of hell shall not prevail?

HE said it at MT. HERMON, also known as............you guessed it....the GATES OF HELL

and WHY was it known as such?

Because it is where the FALLEN ANGELIC BEINGS known as DEMONS first came down upon the earth.
they flew down to that mountain, they emerged from that cave
THIS THE HEBREWS ALL KNEW, because of the teachings of ENOCH.
this place,
(also known as the cave of ELIJAH) (the prophet prayed at the mouth of this cave, another story for another day)
and they proceded to mate with human women,
an act most forbidden.

read Genesis, chapter 6.....and of this "visitation" were born mighty men, known as Nephelim, whose beds were 13 feet long. we all have 6 ft beds because men are 6 ft, for the most part....you don't build a 13 ft bed unlass you are that size. and whose number is 13.
ok
what it does not tell you in the book of enoch, but it does say it in the New Testament, is that it has to happen again. It was to be at THE END of the age....
who taught us more about all this ENOCH, evil the names who the church removed from scripture, in SPITE of the fact that Jesus, Jude and others quoted from it...they removed it. The people stopped understanding as a result.
and the only hint is given by the verse, as in the days of NOAH. IT SHALL BE AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH.

and another,,,,,NOAH's generations were pure.

MEANING, GOD HAD TO WIPE OUT the demon/man blood lines, who had infected mankind.
Jesus came to save mankind, not demon/mankind.

What if they came back? These mt Hermon types? what if "as in the days of Noah, was about that.
what if noah's "PURE generations was a reference to Noah, his sons and daughters, not having any demon influence in their blood. NOT that they were not under the sin of ADAM, but that they were NOT under the blood line of the fallen ones.

blood line matters in that sense only, not race, but spiritual transmissions. changes in DNA?RNA

OK, why could Jesus live a sinless life? Because HIS FATHER WAS god.
FOLLOW HERE.
the blood comes from the father's DNA/RNA.not the mothers. and the WORD says the LIFE is IN THE BLOOD>

ok, so a mother can carry a child of a different blood type....(sometimes so different she has trouble carrying it to term because it is so different) but the mother contributes certain gentic material, and the father also.
when it came to the blood, if Jesus had an earthly father, he would be under the curse placed upon Adam, i.e. he would have been born IN SIN....which would have disqualified Him from being a pure sinless being.

But MAry, and her egg, were overshadowed by the HOLY ONE. and his blood was entirely the blood of HIS FATHER.

since the beginning, SATAN and his minions have wanted to pollute mans blood with their own, so that the children of these unions can NOT qualify as mankind, who is destined by GOD to come to the Messiah and be washed by Him, and made whole through what He alone did, thru faith in this.

NOW ASK, can any man and his son take on killing billions, and be of the seed of man alone? is this likely?
and can people worship a woman, who has the same blood as the rest of us, as if she were a co-redeemer?
she was not born pure, she was not born of God's blood alone, but was a sinner, not a bad one, but born of adams seed never the less... she would not be called blessed, highly favored unless she loved God, but it did not mean she had no sin., Jesus said to pray to the father in His name, no other instruction was given.......
EXCEPT for on the mount of transfiguration, where the spostles saw him speaking with departed saints moses and elijah, and they WANTED to hnor them....and JESUS said NO, do not do it.

I AM THE THE LORD< THY GOD, thou shalt have NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. to believe otherwise, is a great falling away, to believe the man of sin is a good guy....also a great falling away.
to act as if none of this is true...............................................................................................................
what about all the apparitions...."satan can appear as an angel of light" would the devil want you to worship someone other than God himself?? answer; YES.
God help us. We need to return to our first love.............i.e. the LORD Himself AND His Word.
NEVER SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL AT ALL COST ===== GOD IS THE LIGHT OF LIFE

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
stand for children

all the military...who said they cared....about us....about abused children

where are they now?

why are they, doing nothing to stop the insanity, why?

if it goes further, its friendly fire time....

the non-leader leaders need to get thee behind me.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat