"Quiet Now Are We?" - Black Man Shuts Up BLM Protesters in Seconds

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
If mommy and daddy can't afford to support baby, then abort immediately. I don't want my tax dollars pissed away on supporting unwanted children. Those are not my mistakes. All those who want abortion made illegal should identify themselves and have extra taxes taken from their incomes to be placed in a pool to fund these unwanted children. That's only fair. Then we can make abortion illegal.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
If mommy and daddy can't afford to support baby, then abort immediately. I don't want my tax dollars pissed away on supporting unwanted children. Those are not my mistakes. All those who want abortion made illegal should identify themselves and have extra taxes taken from their incomes to be placed in a pool to fund these unwanted children. That's only fair. Then we can make abortion illegal.
Abortion is not the answer. Birth control is available for FREE everywhere. Abstinence is also an option.

realgeterdone

War Room VIP Member
Mar 6, 2021
Indiana
Violence, words that offend, and many other things can lead to hate. You can see it in the eyes of some. A lot of it is fuel by the left to stir up trouble. BLM started out wrong. If you raise up one race above another that is racist.

Reactions: trece

trece

Jul 15, 2021
And to the vegans who are pro baby killing…a chicken yolk is a life, but a baby growing in the womb is not. They won even eat a piece of cheese because it’s the byproduct of an animal. Talk about marginalizing minority communities. Chicken eggs and cheese are more important than BIPOC lives in the womb.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Take notice how The Left has taken control of the narrative.

How abortion has divided the base.

Nothing on inflation, immigration, voting integrity or Covid.

Where we stand now- is the abortion issue worth losing the election?

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
We must represent that which is right always. A stolen election has brought about revelation, and victories, God doesn’t bless evil.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat