PUTIN, THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so who here remembers the saying if Hitler comes selling you public showers you might want to think that thru.
(nobody, cause I just made it up)

if Lenin comes in selling you the best capitalist venture since Microsoft, you might also want to bite hard on that wooden nickel, program, whatever.

what am I getting at.?
well, CNN tries to dig itself out of the HB laptop cover up, other medias follow suit...why, because they got caught in lies and are going broke...NOT they had a comin to Jesus, trust me. NO.

and what does this have to do with Putin? Well, how long has the KGB run every part of their media?
answer: as long, or longer than they've run ours.

and if a liar pretends to tell the truth...suddenly becomes an all out honest broker?

and we believe that? what does that make us? say the name...hint, not Heisenberg, more like Suckerberg.

So now let me tell you what might be happening, I say might, because unlike those who think they know, I'm thinking no one knows for sure except the dudes actually doing it, and maybe a couple besides.

But I want you to think MONEY. follow the money, which, BTW follows the land (which is why gates is buying it all, and bezos, and oh yes, Vlad...well, he's not buying, he's just taking.

almost there, ok, so mar a lago and the russian media.....russia russia russia comes out saying "we have been studying these documents for weeks."

OH REALLY?

Now think it thru.

they are studying something that they had to get FROM Trump or someone on his team.....
OR THEY ARE LYING. DID DJT commit treaon, oh my my would they LOVE to sell that.
Leftie wolverines NEVER let go of a bone, once they lock jaw on it...they will die to keep it...russia russia russia.

A member of Trumps team swore under oath all docs under review were secured on the property...only then he alerted the DOJ that they weren't, a raid follows and just CO-INCIDENTALLY the polit-beureau come out saying they've had the docs for weeks??????????? been reviews them for WEEKS?
and all the trannies lept for joy !!!!

I smell a rat.....the russia thing is as follows, Putin DOES NOT want Trump getting back in now, because
A. he won't be able to finish/win his war, and
B. it will mean no gas/oil sales once again.

so for Vlad, thats NO MONEY< NO LAND, NO food (ukraine supplies most of russia, the north is not able to produce much...too cold) Trump cmes back, Vlads gig is up, or its ww3.

see, when you control the media you can "release" or "suppress" whatever you want to.

and in this case, Putin is better off with Biden and/or potty head kamILLas, ergo..........drumroll

it's frame the Trumpster time...AGAIN....as in, "hey the dude gave us these docs weeks ago."

and they say politics is a friendly sport!! Guess those scales will also need to fall now, from our eyes.

just a co-inky dink that another traitor is found within.....this close to the vote, and then "the russians" had it all.

my radar says, ain't that just too much southern fried chicken for any one man to eat.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"....my radar says, ain't that just too much southern fried chicken for any one man to eat."
First of all, I'm from Tn. And there is never too much S. fried chicken for any one man of us to eat around here.

As for Putin. Well, yes. If there has ever been a moment when he really doesn't need MAGA back in strength, this is it. But his golden highlight is that Biden (or his successors) will still be holding the wolves off his back (from the W-House) for another 2 years. >>> In political terms, that is a lifetime.>>> ----

You also said referencing land: "Vlad...well, he's not buying, he's just taking."
He knows though (as you point out) the clock is ticking on his position as leader because of recent mis-steps. This Ukraine thing may clear him out (but it still seems unlikely today). Putin is no wet-behind-the-ears killer. There are a lot of lives left to erase --to ease him into a better place in his society. If you think our media is zero quality, remember there is NO MEDIA in Russia. ===== Just payroll broadcasters who don't dare speak one word out of kilter. They have no protectors otherwise. Yeah, they love Vlad to death over there. It's called 'Pee Speech' for good reason. AJ

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
First of all, I'm from Tn. And there is never too much S. fried chicken for any one man of us to eat around here.

As for Putin. Well, yes. If there has ever been a moment when he really doesn't need MAGA back in strength, this is it. But his golden highlight is that Biden (or his successors) will still be holding the wolves off his back (from the W-House) for another 2 years. >>> In political terms, that is a lifetime.>>> ----

You also said referencing land: "Vlad...well, he's not buying, he's just taking."
He knows though (as you point out) the clock is ticking on his position as leader because of recent mis-steps. This Ukraine thing may clear him out (but it still seems unlikely today). Putin is no wet-behind-the-ears killer. There are a lot of lives left to erase --to ease him into a better place in his society. If you think our media is zero quality, remember there is NO MEDIA in Russia. ===== Just payroll broadcasters who don't dare speak one word out of kilter. They have no protectors otherwise. Yeah, they love Vlad to death over there. It's called 'Pee Speech' for good reason. AJ
I stand corrected....the chicken men rule!!

but seriously, DJT loves to hear folks speak well of him, its no surptise if he recognaizes the need to say something good...and in Putins case, hes spoiled, but he's smart. (takes one to know one)

but in whcih reality to folks think DJT would sell out the country in that particular way.
He may be less than perfect, but he's no traitor.

I actually think what he was attempting was to strengthen our ties with russia BECAUSE otherwise the whole middle east would backfire AND because the bigger threat at this point, which each man knows, is China.

and when one gets down into the weeds, particularly read Sutton for some clarity there, you see that behind the scenes what goes on is not what the people, on either side, have been told.

The reasons of which would fill a book, which has been written, so we'll skip it.
Both governments benefited financially greatly by keeping all the myths and fears intact.

the left problem is they think we are the same foolish people, they think they can keep the russia scare going forever, and the 9-11 lies and so forth and so on.
they seem incapable of seeing just how much the internet has allowed the non-reader to catch up.
particularly the HilLIARion has had trouble adjusting to this.

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
all I'm saying, is right now, it looks more cushy with the left in place to putty puttin.

85 billion in weapons he could scoop up,
so much gold, wealth and weapons he can AFFORD to cut off the gas...whats not to like.
and the bonus of perhaps even just half of Ukraine
(because its the eastern half thats farm land and ergo
if biden pulls NAto back, and leaves them that...

well then THEY, not we, will control far more wealth AND gas and oil, AND ALL Of africa, because most all of africa is dependant upon grains from Ukraine,

SO what would putin want with control of africa AND the middle east?? A legacy maybe?
A return to empire...

he's got ways of looking good, going out in style,
and lets face it, he doesn't want shame to be his epitaph. Ergo, if there is any "russian interferance"
lets not assume it would be of the pro maga variety.
there may be some of that ilk, but some of OH the contraire as well. that's all I was gettin at.

He who controls the vote AND the food, controls everything.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
its also worthy of note that the ww2 was engeneered

1. they had a few "good years" where hitler made the trains run on time, etc etc,
but where he fomented more and more hatred for "the others" among them.
2. where fertilizer became unavailable
3. where food shortages became the norm not the exception
4. where the division became first noticable, and then acceptable. to where folks were taken, arrested (had their possessions stolen (phones/laptops confiscated)

5. and finally, when the final solutions came, war and genocides, all were ready for it. Hving bought into the vitriol, AND having been impoverished and needing someone to blame.

right now, its blame putin when you pay more for gas and food,
or, blame china.

but what if those are half truths...
what if the real blame lies with us BELIEVING all these lies, whilst they quietly removed herd of beast and foul, burned up food plants, and fertilizer plants, and oh yes, plants making actual curing drugs for theie new diseases.

what if, the nazis have been here all along, and they are just following the new improved play book that father adolf once used....and which they said, several inner circle SS admitted, that a certain "order" had taught them.

just saying....stranger things....

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so today ByDEN came out of his DEn long enough to sound all tough.

see here's the thing, Trump may be ignorant and not know just how long or deeply the state dept. has tried to murder as many people as did mao and stalin...

he also didn't know the back room deals going on for years. because he wans't in that club.

but By DEN...IS in the club, and was IN ON all the grifting....

if he'd been workin for my dad, he'd be the guy in the cage, running the skims...

ok, so what I had suggested was hear John Mersheimer out,

but, I think this guy will help the scales to fall as well, between him, John M. and A. Sutton, one can get a handle...

THEN go listen to uncle joes speech and you'll see how bogus, how farcical and how ridiculously theatre all is.
JOE KNOWS, and PLANNED for this...NOT to care how putin comes out, but because HE WANTS US to almost fail, then buy trillions in new cars and solar panels, and then DIE, and leave it all to them.

who is worse, Joe or Vlad....well....that remains to be seen.

personally I think Vlad is worried that he'll be the next napoleaon in history.
I think the fact that they assassinate someone for his borthday each year, (that he doesn't like) tell you all you need to know about Vlad.

and why should we stay out of it?
because the LEFT WANTS us in it...because the bankers wants us in it
because all the usual players set it up TO HAPPEN
THATS WHY we should refuse.
this will wake folks up:
this guy is a history geek per eccellente'.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ok, I;m not seeing the link on my end
its at lex fridman, # 289, with Kotkin, as I recall. let me find it again.

well, my wifi is screwin up againjust go youtube, type in Lex fridman, Ukraine 289

or this:: and it will come up

Stephen Kotkin: Putin, Stalin, Hitler, Zelenskyy, and War in Ukraine | Lex Fridman Podcast #289

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
BTW, it will mean more if Ulraine does this on their own, pushes Vlad back.
it will be WW3 if we shove nato in there.

I'm always in favor of giving the guy with the supposedly strong back his own shovel, and letting him do the digging...Vlad is digging right now...and "that's a good thing" as Martha would say.
The more he exerts himself, the more obvious.

PS. Payin was a spoiled child. Only child of eastern berlin parentage, of spyies, who had 10 times the money of their neighbors, and gave Vlad EVERYTHING...
he bever had to work hard for anything....
it explains a LOT, that factoid.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
thinking about Vlad....meglomanic doesn't mean stupid. nukes would be stupid. whats he up to...

and THEn it hit me.....its code

code for thebiggest nuke of all,,,cyber nuke

as long as I'm on this topic, (links to follow)

might I suggest investing in an M1 chip (meaning an apple, mac book or air..buy NOW, if you can
keep off line if you can...every one worrying about grid right now is not asking how to get back up
BACK UP requires not just ham radios, it requires non-corrupted machines..
if you can't afford to go there, do a clean install on an old laptop and keep it off line....kinda prepper style if you follow.

I cringe, as I learn and built IBMs, and NEVER wanted to tough an apple (for more reasons than there's time for)
but intel and others have gone brain dead...like our government, so big they can only think small, or tiny. No more out of the box, no more ahead of the curves.
It will be impossible to stop the next stuxnex...
It's what has all up in arms and not sleeping well.

and the history is, that Putin doesn't need a real nuke, that threat was code for, ALL the way down.
meaning the bigger nuke, is a cyber nuke.
they know it, its why WE/congress did the chip act of 2022.

Putins threat was a hint at Notpetya

What I mean by that is Notpetya

notpetya was a warning....its when russia partially took down grids...

we know that the next round will be aimed at us, or worldwide, (stuxnet went worldwide, it wasn't supposed to, but it infected machines everywhere not just in iran. Once a cyber virus is released, no telling where it will stop.)

that is what Iran did to the banks (folks couldn't access their accounts for a week)
and what russia did to the grid during notpetya were just warning shots across our bow.

then they set the forests on fire 2 years ago, and the next day or so head of DOD came out and said
we have DEWs also. warning them.
the laser beams came from russia's facility in the mahler forest, and from offshore boats or subs.

dutch did a cool update on this, link below

next thing is china releases covid, and then goes under water...hmmmm...did we flood them??
think not? Lots to learn there.

the reason I say this, is we have no idea if taiwan will be able to continue to supply, and we are up against a complete idiocy with state side manufacturers, who are at an impass....
never thought we'd see the day, but its here.
and while the barnyard animals help the pigs get in, and they then lock everyone down (animal farm)
and the animals go..what just happened....
the nazi's continue on with cyber....

and meanwhile we are entertained with stupid pet tricks.

oh well....the baseline God gave us, as to how men should govern, we ignore at our own peril.

a couple trippy links to get up to speed on all that, and also
suggesting one watch Zero Days, if you never did.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the reason to achieve the above is because they made a point of deplatforming the general the moment he dies.

chack out the notes in the read more section of this video.
then decide what happened at paradise and in the NW forests. etc.

I also already gave you guys the film of the beams, which Dutch caught them beaming.

the geo dept has removed the software that allow folks to see in that range (to detect laser weapons)
its just a spectrum you could turn on within the geo program

which because Dutch caught them, they have now turned off (to the public)

so like I said, archive if you have room.

the day may come when the only way to rebuild our world is to sit roomfuls of confused peope down and teach them...and we will need to have saved the stored info before it all goes kapput.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I don't like to tell folks to watch things and not give the link, so I found it here, and also on Tubi if you have access to that (thru roku or your cable)

but free here as well:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the construct has to keep going.
the only way according to Kissenger, was to keep an enemy going.

the philosophy goes back to the way back machine, what the church and east india trading wanted,
which morphed into trilateral, foreign affairs and club of rome, which now is the UN and NAto.

the rats lines go back to 1 AD. the banks, the slavers, and the global control they always wanted and will continue to want.

we are told russia lies, russia told us lies...now with china its a 3 way stool. russia rusia china china dhina

russia told us, 40 years ago, they thought they could survive a first strike (that they did) but, are they really that stupid.

I was told this by a naval general in INTEl...here's what I think.
all is said and done to cause fear....to wag the dog while they deprive more, while they starve more out.

the ukraine supplies 80% of africas grain.
china bought HALF of our grain this year.

why? why are they hoarding?? TO starve out africa whose minerals etc they want. The entire continent is being cannabalized for its resources,,,,and the people (people whose skin is dark, are in their way)

everywhere they have gone, they strip mine and pollute the shores with feet of oil....they do not clean up...they leave is a dump, coast to coast.
they do not dig wells for clean water, they sell coca-cola instead.

the more I think about Trump listening to kissenger...the more I wonder if he knows what he's doing...or was he deceived by the same set of snakes that have pulled us by that brass ring in our noses...for 2 millenia easily.

and in the end...the great hiilation or desantis will spring forth, after having read their scripts perfectly...and save the world....
or not.

• Wow

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"..... desantis will spring forth...."
I have indicated by silence your questioning of DeSantis as a right-wing Catholic. (WHICH HE IS). But damn, we can't bake every valid Catholic with the fires reserved for nasty agents boosting the Vatican.

I've looked at the links, and I see nothing (--Of course I didn't see it--) that reveals DeSantis is a 'nasty agent.' He has to make the right moves to earn a justified axe at his neck. All I see is a damn good governor.

But naturally, I concede that you could be right. Still I don't join in until suspicions are evidencially legit. >>>>>>>>>>>> A slick, capable sleeper? That is the question.....

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I have indicated by silence your questioning of DeSantis as a right-wing Catholic. (WHICH HE IS). But damn, we can't bake every valid Catholic with the fires reserved for nasty agents boosting the Vatican.

I've looked at the links, and I see nothing (--Of course I didn't see it--) that reveals DeSantis is a 'nasty agent.' He has to make the right moves to earn a justified axe at his neck. All I see is a damn good governor.

But naturally, I concede that you could be right. Still I don't join in until suspicions are evidencially legit. >>>>>>>>>>>> A slick, capable sleeper? That is the question.....
I am uncertain, as are many. Why, because its the script the play book of those whose stated goal was to divide the country. Rupert Murdocks play book is to say the right things, not to mean them.

Since I can not see into anyones heart, I have to go with my gut.
I don't think Trump will accept such a blatently ambitous man, because his own personal demands a certain level of subservience.

However, it's hard to tell.
With Bannon for example, all is not perfect either. Yet I get the feeling he is trying at least, and its not all scripted....

with some however, it is impossible to know except by the spirit.
What I mean is, its not something explainable, why one would be trustworthy while another not so much.

In those cases, we have to look at education, and KNOW that the jesuit vow is to be all things, for the purpose of leading back to the papacy. They will say they represent righteousess, yet do not.

how can I be sure? I can't only God can.
but I will tell you, as a matter of course, I have gotten that feeling about a whole host of people over the years, not after hearing them, BUT BEFORE....before I knew anything bout them.

perahps this was an alert in the spirit, I know not what else to call it, but it has happened bout a dozen times over the years.
some of them....I did not know from adam, but as soon as eyes locked on the I knew.
examples, Bill Oreilly, Putin, Mike Pence, Jimmy Swaggart, Benny hinn, BILL clinton, Hillary clinton, MCartney, Romney, Reid, and the fox shummer,it wasn't based on politics, it wasn't based on religion, its just a gut, what you see, is not what you get feeling I can not explain. Yet in the end....everytime I've gotten it, it turned out to be right in the end. So far, anyway. Thank you Jesus.

One time I questioned it strongly, because I really kiked the man.
The Lord said..."he has a spirit of lust"....and I argued with God.

Yet I began to pray for the man, "Lord, If he has this, let it be revealed, convict him of his sin and let it be dealt with, let his sin be ever before him.

Three weeks later the guy stood up, and confessed it to the church, and stepped down from ministry.
God gave him more time, time to repent. He did not.
He went on to divorce his wife and go after his jezebel.
Yet, the Lord had revealed it.

It is not that any of us are special, its that God wants us to pray, AND be on our guard....and for the fakers to be exposed.
In the end, most all of them have been exposed, although the timing is not always optimal. Such as with Pence.
I believe he knew the election was stolen, but went along anyway.
Yet the instant I laid eyes on him I told my spouse, oh NO, do not trust him....and sure enough.

So, if I am wrong about desantis, it will be a happy day, but something tells me that down deep something is not quite what we think.
Don't forget, Jesus said our righteousness must EXCEED that of the pharisees and saducees. Meaning a man must be born again.

the rightousness of morality is not sufficiant. Were it, then what Jesus said to nicodemus would not be valid.

So knowing what to say, of how to behave, surface wise, is not what makes one a righteous man. Only the righteousness of pentecost can turn a man from self to a true representative of the HOLY ONE.

Yet, none of the disciples knew whom the traitor was. Only Jesus knew. (they had not been born again) Yet by the revelation OF the spirit, whom Christ had been given and WAS, HE KNEW.

after pentecost, we can know...Paul said, I commend you, that you have discerned who is false. That can only be by the spirit.
"Have I not chosen all of you, and yet one is a devil"
Why, because He had to get to the cross, the betrayal was prophesied.
Why does God still allow the false to walk among the true?
I don't know....we see thru a glass darkly...but if no one else had the same concerns.....and yet, I have had confirmation.

If I were living in Florida I'd be nervous...part of the davos/jesuit rhaetoric was aimed at getting the south to break off from the north, NOT during the civil war, but more recently.
Thinking that if they could get the groups going again (all the old klan types, and the ones they created (the c-ick-a has created numerous far right racist groups THEMSELVES...that they could break apart the union, and this way weaken america.
The goal, their stated goal, was and is to weaken us if they can not get us to go along.
So, since it appears we don't want to go along...that is now the new goal. Three states have already declared they are sovereign and may leave at any time.
this is playing right into the globalists agenda as the only land that they fear may not be capturable is us.

They've been writiang about all this for years, its not a secret.
It is only news to those who haven't followed these groups.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat