Project veritas reveals new whistle blower

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BNoz

Jun 9, 2021
This video is very much worth watching. It will make you angry (nothing new there), because of the extent to which radical marxist ideology has permeated our society. But importantly, these whistle-blower stories will inspire & give you hope. If there are more Americans who side with us than the radical left, then tearing down the curtain of fear and intimidation they have raised is essential to bringing out more of the Paula & Paula Reveres shown in this video. But a group like Project Veritas can only do so much, and we (the deplorables) need to figure out a way to signal to the many patriots out there that:
1. they are NOT ALONE
2. they can come out into the light and feel someone has their back
3. that they will make a difference.
Off the top of my head, the only idea I can think of is an advertising campaign to smoke patriots out, coupled with some sort of funded legal pool to protect whistle-blowers from reprisals. If sucj a movement could be activated, I'm pretty sure floodgates would open and the whistle-blowers woild develop a sort of "herd immunity". Just a thought, bit I invite ideas if you have any.
Thanks to Truthseeker505 for this post! Much appreciated!

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
This video is very much worth watching. It will make you angry (nothing new there), because of the extent to which radical marxist ideology has permeated our society. But importantly, these whistle-blower stories will inspire & give you hope. If there are more Americans who side with us than the radical left, then tearing down the curtain of fear and intimidation they have raised is essential to bringing out more of the Paula & Paula Reveres shown in this video. But a group like Project Veritas can only do so much, and we (the deplorables) need to figure out a way to signal to the many patriots out there that:
1. they are NOT ALONE
2. they can come out into the light and feel someone has their back
3. that they will make a difference.
Off the top of my head, the only idea I can think of is an advertising campaign to smoke patriots out, coupled with some sort of funded legal pool to protect whistle-blowers from reprisals. If sucj a movement could be activated, I'm pretty sure floodgates would open and the whistle-blowers woild develop a sort of "herd immunity". Just a thought, bit I invite ideas if you have any.
Thanks to Truthseeker505 for this post! Much appreciated!
The flood gates have been opened why do you think James said and we raised them money. I believe his organization is going to blow up big. Spreading far and wide

Reactions: Lil Chrissie

BNoz

Jun 9, 2021
You can thank operation mocking bird for that
Thanks for the info on :"operation mockingbird". I had never heard of it. The problem today, however, is not planting misinformation, but an eager desire by the leftist press to create & publish there own lies. Your input helped me locate this video: https://allnewspipeline.com/Operation_Mockingbird_Still_At_Play.php which has good content, but a surprising source - Fox (Faux) News!! I've avoided them since they helped the election steal and subsequently cover-up. Maybe their serious ratings decline is creating a "wake-up" call. Kind of doubt it, but this clip is interesting.

You and the previous poster have taken my post in a related but different direction than I intended - media bias - which is pervasive and lethal to the truth. What I am trying to create is a tsunami of inside info, which the media cannot ignore. Notice that most whistle-blower stories gets coverage and provoke a response by the accused corporate or government wrongdoer. Although these revelations are dismissed in some way or other, if we can amplify the disclosures, they would be like a never-ending series of body blows to the exposed party. Deniability would be difficult, if not impossible.

Numbers will create a stronger case of willful wrongdoing by the accused, and hopefully create a comfort factor for others who night want to come forward with their stories. Imagine the fear of a teacher, corporate employee, reporter, or honest and fair government workers that their careers may be destroyed if they speak the truth. They need cover and support! The question is - how do can we provide it?

One note, which I didn't mention in my original post reply about the Project Veritas video -. he glitzy intro was a bit embarrassing to me. You might want to skip over it and get to the important content.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Thanks for the info on :"operation mockingbird". I had never heard of it. The problem today, however, is not planting misinformation, but an eager desire by the leftist press to create & publish there own lies. Your input helped me locate this video: https://allnewspipeline.com/Operation_Mockingbird_Still_At_Play.php which has good content, but a surprising source - Fox (Faux) News!! I've avoided them since they helped the election steal and subsequently cover-up. Maybe their serious ratings decline is creating a "wake-up" call. Kind of doubt it, but this clip is interesting.

You and the previous poster have taken my post in a related but different direction than I intended - media bias - which is pervasive and lethal to the truth. What I am trying to create is a tsunami of inside info, which the media cannot ignore. Notice that most whistle-blower stories gets coverage and provoke a response by the accused corporate or government wrongdoer. Although these revelations are dismissed in some way or other, if we can amplify the disclosures, they would be like a never-ending series of body blows to the exposed party. Deniability would be difficult, if not impossible.

Numbers will create a stronger case of willful wrongdoing by the accused, and hopefully create a comfort factor for others who night want to come forward with their stories. Imagine the fear of a teacher, corporate employee, reporter, or honest and fair government workers that their careers may be destroyed if they speak the truth. They need cover and support! The question is - how do can we provide it?

One note, which I didn't mention in my original post reply about the Project Veritas video -. he glitzy intro was a bit embarrassing to me. You might want to skip over it and get to the important content.
Thank you so much

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

I like the glitzy stuff. It makes running for dog catcher fun. Puts it on an equal footing with society. Why can't exposing criminals be heroic? In this digital era the FAKE news gets all the attention. Honesty, helping your fellow man DOES need to be CELEBRATED!!

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

BNoz

Jun 9, 2021
I like the glitzy stuff. It makes running for dog catcher fun. Puts it on an equal footing with society. Why can't exposing criminals be heroic? In this digital era the FAKE news gets all the attention. Honesty, helping your fellow man DOES need to be CELEBRATED!!
Your take on the presentation is perfectly valid. It still hits me the wrong way. The NON-GLITZY part celebrated heroism without the hoopla. The only reason I added the warning is that I thought it might discourage some potential viewers - and I WANT people to see this video!! If the glitzy part makes it more accessible, then do it! Your reaction might be more common than mine, and thus make you a better videographer than me. The ultimate goal is to get maximum eyeballs, and that's all I was attempting to do.
Your input is welcome and we are on the same page. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat