Pro-Choice Protesters' Brains BREAK From One Question

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grrlrocks

War Room VIP Member
Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Why do people - all over the world - keep saying "we want (or should have) the right to... (fill in the blank)" Either you have a right, or you don't. Either you stand up for your rights, or you don't. People seriously need to watch how they word things - why else do Leftists of all stripes soooo concentrate on using very specific language, and changing meanings of words/terms to suit their purposes...? Language is extremely powerful.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
No forced shots. No forced pregnancies. That's a consistent and logical view in my book. I see the pro and anti abortion groups behaving like hypocrites.

grrlrocks

War Room VIP Member
Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
No forced shots. No forced pregnancies. That's a consistent and logical view in my book. I see the pro and anti abortion groups behaving like hypocrites.
Yes, complete hypocrites. They scream "my body, my choice" when it comes to abortion on demand, and "your body, gov'ts choice" when it comes to the CONvid gene-modifying jabs...

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
unfortunately its not paid actors, the dumbs can't even figure why this and their vax stances are conflicted.
they can't even find their own states on the map, half of them.
which is why I am only in favor of abolishing abortion if they will give up the child.
genetics aside, being raised by these types would be a disaster. YOU WANT TO FORCE US TO VAX, BUT YOU WANT AUTONOMy ???
YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT KINDA STUPID UP.

its the same on every issue, they want the homeless housed, but not right next to them
they want the illegals to all be let in, but not to give up their job to one
they want everyone to save on gas, but not to turn their fake fireplaces off
they want all to be taken care of, but not to pay higher taxes for it.
THEY WANT TO PAY 800 FOR A PURSE, but only if its made by the right chinese factory.
and they especially want all murderers to go to jail...except for themselves.
if someone comes and carves parts off their family member, they should go to jail,
but if they do it themselves, to their own child....

then of course we should celebrate their freedom with them.

or not

seeing the pinko's in all their glory makes it obvious why some songs got written, no offense to the intelligent gals amongst us, but some were not around when the glial cells got passed out. Mom musta been on her coke and pringles diet that week.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I've got nothing against women in general BTW, just the lesbo cry babies who refuse to grow up...

its too bad man have coddled and tolerated all this....
we took our purient lust, and codified it because it was aluring to our flesh,
and now we have daughters who do not want to be mothers, and sons that want to emasculate themselves,

yet now, we want to call hims hers, and castigate anyone not wanting to go along with these lies??

I realize many young men and women were buffaloed into this,
and spent many years in prison ministry. It took as little as 3 or 4 minutes to explain enough truth to most of them to talk them out of these "choices", not because I'm so eloquent, but because truth is...and when the Lord is present, and it is explained lovingly, many will receive the truth.

As elders, we need to repent of going along whole hog with giving in to every desire and fantasy. We were presented with debauchery, and many took up that torch.

All we have to do is gain the strength to tell the truth.
There is nothing healthier for a child than to have both parents as each gender brings their own strengths to the family.
There is nothing finer than a man who raises their kids with life skills, and reverence for the Creator, and nothing finer than a nurturing mother who lives within the adoration of her savior.
there is nothing better than love between a couple who know HIM, and are willing, should a life emerge from their love making. And nothing more erotic than a partner who wants to make children with you.

In fact, what a person misses out on by NOT taking the admittedly more challenging path of a heterosexual marriage, is all of the love and admiration, all of the strengths that they have and you don't, and vice versa, and all of the joy of accomplishment, and of service, laying down ones life for ones family being the greatest of gifts God gives us, next to salvation.

the adults who ignored all these truths, or kept their mouths shut so as not to offend, need to wake up to the fact that silence makes them complicit.
When we see a young one about to burn them selves on the stove we say LOOK OUT.
SO why, when we see a young one headed straight for eternal separation from God, and towards the fires of hell...do we not say WATCH OUT.

we should be shouting these truths from the rooftops...that homosexuality is exactly what God said it was, a trap, a deception, and an abomination. Meaning NOT AT ALL what He created us to be.

promiscuity is not a great lifestyle.
it requires 2500 more babies to die, TODAY, for them to have this lifestyle.
and tomorrow another 2500
and the next day 2500

and so on and so forth,,,
every day
all day....

2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
I've got nothing against women in general BTW, just the lesbo cry babies who refuse to grow up...

its too bad man have coddled and tolerated all this....
we took our purient lust, and codified it because it was aluring to our flesh,
and now we have daughters who do not want to be mothers, and sons that want to emasculate themselves,

yet now, we want to call hims hers, and castigate anyone not wanting to go along with these lies??

I realize many young men and women were buffaloed into this,
and spent many years in prison ministry. It took as little as 3 or 4 minutes to explain enough truth to most of them to talk them out of these "choices", not because I'm so eloquent, but because truth is...and when the Lord is present, and it is explained lovingly, many will receive the truth.

As elders, we need to repent of going along whole hog with giving in to every desire and fantasy. We were presented with debauchery, and many took up that torch.

All we have to do is gain the strength to tell the truth.
There is nothing healthier for a child than to have both parents as each gender brings their own strengths to the family.
There is nothing finer than a man who raises their kids with life skills, and reverence for the Creator, and nothing finer than a nurturing mother who lives within the adoration of her savior.
there is nothing better than love between a couple who know HIM, and are willing, should a life emerge from their love making. And nothing more erotic than a partner who wants to make children with you.

In fact, what a person misses out on by NOT taking the admittedly more challenging path of a heterosexual marriage, is all of the love and admiration, all of the strengths that they have and you don't, and vice versa, and all of the joy of accomplishment, and of service, laying down ones life for ones family being the greatest of gifts God gives us, next to salvation.

the adults who ignored all these truths, or kept their mouths shut so as not to offend, need to wake up to the fact that silence makes them complicit.
When we see a young one about to burn them selves on the stove we say LOOK OUT.
SO why, when we see a young one headed straight for eternal separation from God, and towards the fires of hell...do we not say WATCH OUT.

we should be shouting these truths from the rooftops...that homosexuality is exactly what God said it was, a trap, a deception, and an abomination. Meaning NOT AT ALL what He created us to be.

promiscuity is not a great lifestyle.
it requires 2500 more babies to die, TODAY, for them to have this lifestyle.
and tomorrow another 2500
and the next day 2500

and so on and so forth,,,
every day
all day....

2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day
2500 dead per day

IS THE ABORTION ISSUE WORTH LOSING THE 2022 MID-TERM ELECTIONS?

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat