President Trump MUST Campaign for PRESIDENT in 2022

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

john mac

Jul 22, 2021
Forget 2024 - President Trump must Campaign for PRESIDENT in 2022.

President Trump can campaign to Win the House, be Elected as Speaker, and IMPEACH & REMOVE Joe and the Ho.

President Trump can Campaign for a House Majority & a Senate Majority.

Once installed as Speaker - Trump can lead the Impeachment & Removal of the Fake President Joe and the Fake Veep Ho.

President Trump MUST Campaign for President in 2022 and in 2023 he will be back in the White House.

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Because he got 'Pence'd" by Judas!
POTUS needs to be in the WH like yesterday.
Look what "that guy" is doing to our Beautiful,Beloved Republic.
Communism has no place here!
The people of Cuba fly the American Flag knowing how amazing
our country truly is...That tells you everything.
And so these Legislators in the battleground states best get their
heads out of the sand,Hold Full Forensic Audits so then they can see how the Leftist-Lunatics cheated 50 ways to Sunday and then Decertify those states.
AZ,PA,GA.WI and of course my state Marxist,Michigan.
IDK why it's so easy for me to lay out a game plan yet these guys knew last year
what needed to be done.
SMH.

ABQ Nicole

Mar 21, 2021
Forget 2024 - President Trump must Campaign for PRESIDENT in 2022.

President Trump can campaign to Win the House, be Elected as Speaker, and IMPEACH & REMOVE Joe and the Ho.

President Trump can Campaign for a House Majority & a Senate Majority.

Once installed as Speaker - Trump can lead the Impeachment & Removal of the Fake President Joe and the Fake Veep Ho.

President Trump MUST Campaign for President in 2022 and in 2023 he will be back in the White House.
He said No, a few weeks ago.

Lyons37

Mar 28, 2021
The longer he is not president and not serving he second term that is rightfully his, the more I think it’s not a bad idea to go the route you suggest. Can you imagine how effective he could be? It’s not the route that we all want or prefer but we have to stop theses people and this evil! I think the audits will and are proving the fraud. But it’s taking toooooo long. It will be 2024 by the time we get through all the states. We need to get him in the White House now. If it’s speaker then do be it. Look at what pelosi is able to do!!

Reactions: john mac

john mac

Jul 22, 2021
He said No, a few weeks ago.
He said NO - he would not campaign for a House Seat - correct.

He doesn't need a House Seat to become Speaker of the House.

Besides - you need to re-read my post - I said he should CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT in 2022.

The Stepping Stones are a House Majority & Becoming SPEAKER, a Senate Majority and 2 Impeachments.

Then - he becomes President again and can run in 2024 as PRESIDENT.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat