Posobiec: Patriot Groups Are Targets Of ‘Infiltration Operations’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...Perhaps it is better to hide in plain sight - that is why I just use my real name and post a handle beside my real name here. - Everything we say and do is known.
You're right, you can't hide from data mining. But you can confuse, dilute, and in other ways make the data collected about you less useful and more error ridden.

A lot of crappy data is worse than no data. When you fill things out, change your middle initial now and then. It will create a new version of yourself in the data mining world.

Lose your merchant rewards cards and get new ones, using a different name or leave the identity blank.

Just mess with them. Constantly. Make it a habit. It's kind of fun to think up new ways.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
“It’s getting out of whack.”

That’s what Biden said about the Supreme Court when discussing why he’s launched a commission to review SCOTUS and propose reforms.

Why is it out of whack? Simple. There are more conservative Justices than progressives.

The mainstream media may not be willing to read between the lines and call out President Biden’s plan for what it is, but we are.

He wants to pack the Supreme Court with progressive Justices. And if he succeeds, it will impact this nation for generations.

There's only one way to stop the court packing agenda once and for all: an Article V Convention of States.

A Convention of States is called and controlled by the states and has the power to propose constitutional amendments. These amendments can limit the power, scope, and jurisdiction of the federal government — including Congress and the Supreme Court.

That means the states could propose an amendment to prevent court packing. And the best part? Biden and his cronies in Congress can’t do a single thing to stop us.

It only takes 34 states to call the convention and 15 are already onboard. But we need your help to cross the finish line.
webicon_green.png
Will you chip in whatever you can today?

Every dollar donated before midnight on July 16th will be matched, up to $25,000!

webicon_green.png
Give today and double your impact in the fight.

Standing,

Mark Meckler
President
Convention of States

Reactions: JARG and Scout9

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
The push from Biden admin. is picking up speed to take our rights and our property. Make note the year 2030 keeps coming up as a deadline for thier insane plans to be fully implemented. Type Agenda 2030 into your encrypted browser and see what comes up.
Barring anyone doing anything - I will make my stand at my front or back door! "LIVE FREE OR DIE" - George Washington.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat