Posobiec: Patriot Groups Are Targets Of ‘Infiltration Operations’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
been saying it for years., UNDER COVER UNTIL READY TO TAKE OVER...

NEWS...............WENT TO OUR MEDICAL CLINIC THIS MORNING.....WEST COAST....

ALL FORMER EMPLOYEES GONE, ALL NEW EMPLOYEES......ARE CHINESE.

NOT MAKING THIS UP......WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olefaithfull

Jun 7, 2021

Take. A. Breath.
Chill.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021

Yeah - I saw a post from someone in Washington State saying that their community was flooded with Chinese.

Reactions: Scout9

Kentucky64

May 24, 2021
Yes. Also noteworthy are the hijacked screen names of public figures in all social media.
Yeah that is so infuriating. I am sending a letter to the FCC, subject: screen names. The proliferation of people using other people's names in particular (e.g. General Flynn had this happen on Getrr recently) needs to stop by a new law. This can be likened to identify theft. The damage to someone's reputation is a reality that is happening over every social media platform. This should be regulated.

JARG

Feb 28, 2021
Yeah that is so infuriating. I am sending a letter to the FCC, subject: screen names. The proliferation of people using other people's names in particular (e.g. General Flynn had this happen on Getrr recently) needs to stop by a new law. This can be likened to identify theft. The damage to someone's reputation is a reality that is happening over every social media platform. This should be regulated.
I had a verified Parlor account before it was taken down. It required a legitimate ID.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I am intentionally on NO media at all except for this forum.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the idea that you had any privacy...that was the ruse, thats been gone for 20 yrs and you did not know it.
as a high tech (former) be assured staying under was something only a handful knew how to do, and even they had trouble staying that way, as evidences by Mcaffe's arrest. When the most savVy have trouble, you really think they can't watch you and your friends if they want to???

nope. fortunately we have a way of looking at it they'll probably never get.
this is all a great opportunity to disseminate some truth, to places that never would have heard, or thought, about any of these issues, except for right now they are getting a load of all of us!!

right KIM, right N. KOREA>> RIGHT cha-ching Xi??? poor shlepS, that wouldn't know a banana from a zucchini...(seeing as how they never had either)
THIS IS WHAT ACTUAL FREEDOM OF SPEECH LOOKS LIKE BOYS,
WE BETTER USE IT NOW WHILE WE STILL CAN, OR WE'LL LOSE IT FOREVER.

I NO LONGER CARE WHAT THEY DO OR IF THEY COME FOR ME.....I'LL PREACH TO THE JAILED.

Mark 8:35
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and for the gospel will save it.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Yes. Also noteworthy are the hijacked screen names of public figures in all social media.
Indeed - I have not been on Social Media in nearly a year but I noticed lots of "Real" DJT, " and other key Conservatives on GETTR. It is hard to filter through it all.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
the idea that you had any privacy...that was the ruse, thats been gone for 20 yrs and you did not know it.
as a high tech (former) be assured staying under was something only a handful knew how to do, and even they had trouble staying that way, as evidences by Mcaffe's arrest. When the most savVy have trouble, you really think they can't watch you and your friends if they want to???

nope. fortunately we have a way of looking at it they'll probably never get.
this is all a great opportunity to disseminate some truth, to places that never would have heard, or thought, about any of these issues, except for right now they are getting a load of all of us!!

right KIM, right N. KOREA>> RIGHT cha-ching Xi??? poor shlepS, that wouldn't know a banana from a zucchini...(seeing as how they never had either)
THIS IS WHAT ACTUAL FREEDOM OF SPEECH LOOKS LIKE BOYS,
WE BETTER USE IT NOW WHILE WE STILL CAN, OR WE'LL LOSE IT FOREVER.

I NO LONGER CARE WHAT THEY DO OR IF THEY COME FOR ME.....I'LL PREACH TO THE JAILED.

Mark 8:35
For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and for the gospel will save it.
Yes - I knew a "high Tech" teckkie - she was in fact the girlfriends of the head of British Intell - back in the 90s. She knew how to hide and yet had great difficulty hiding. She was surveilled by everyone. Also - she spent a lot of time in China, and spoke the language fluently. She actually spoke five languages I think -
Anyway she spoke the binary language of computers so well she was a private consultant for many large companies, and governments. She could not hide. She told me there were many ways you were not aware of that are being employed against the public.
Perhaps it is better to hide in plain sight - that is why I just use my real name and post a handle beside my real name here. - Everything we say and do is known. As for preaching - yes go for it but be aware that they might cut your tongue out of your mouth to silence you.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
FCC - NO ! That is what we do not need - the FCC involvement in anything. Every time we get a "New Law" - or "Regulation" - it only seems to limit our freedoms, while the ones that do all this laugh and keep on trucking. Wise up ! This is what they want you to do - subscribe to more law, and more regulation.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I've learned to type w/ 2 fingers....they'll not silence the kids of Him, nope. More they try, the stronger we all get.

tes, it says evil will get worse and worse...but also says the righteous will get better, brighter and stronger...and shine like the Sun/SON

WW2....japan said....opps, we have woken a sleeping giant.

well XI, hope you are giant proof.....and you too......... Joe-bye back to yerDEN.

Kentucky64

May 24, 2021
FCC - NO ! That is what we do not need - the FCC involvement in anything. Every time we get a "New Law" - or "Regulation" - it only seems to limit our freedoms, while the ones that do all this laugh and keep on trucking. Wise up ! This is what they want you to do - subscribe to more law, and more regulation.
True. But we have to do something. I'll ask MTG. Thanks Gary.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
True. But we have to do something. I'll ask MTG. Thanks Gary.
Learn from our mistakes - Just like now: Biden trying to shut down election reforms to bring us back to where we were five years ago, (Five years ago the odds were still stacked against us) No! They want to double down and make sure that we are silenced and handcuffed forever! They call it hate speech - they call election reforms racism. Even now the Texas Legislature is slated to pass election reforms and what happens? For the second time all the democrats get up and leave the state to prevent any laws from being passed. They fled to Washington ,DC. They have been told they will be arrested when they return to Texas.

More and more it is looking to me like we are headed for a civil war, or they will eliminate our rights one by one.

Kentucky64

May 24, 2021
Learn from our mistakes - Just like now: Biden trying to shut down election reforms to bring us back to where we were five years ago, (Five years ago the odds were still stacked against us) No! They want to double down and make sure that we are silenced and handcuffed forever! They call it hate speech - they call election reforms racism. Even now the Texas Legislature is slated to pass election reforms and what happens? For the second time all the democrats get up and leave the state to prevent any laws from being passed. They fled to Washington ,DC. They have been told they will be arrested when they return to Texas.

More and more it is looking to me like we are headed for a civil war, or they will eliminate our rights one by one.
The push from Biden admin. is picking up speed to take our rights and our property. Make note the year 2030 keeps coming up as a deadline for thier insane plans to be fully implemented. Type Agenda 2030 into your encrypted browser and see what comes up.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat