PLEASE DON'T USE AUTOMATED CHECK OUT LINES AT THE GROCERY STORE ....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
It drives me batty when I see dutifully compliant lemmings checking out their own groceries at retail stores.

Why you might ask?

Because, by doing so those people are helping to put people out of work. They're helping big retail eliminate vital jobs which are becoming more and more important to have as the economic assaults continue to pile up from the public private partnership of the rats in boardrooms across the Fortune 1000 and their bought and paid for rats in D.C.

Look at the news: lay-offs here, downsizing there ...

Here's one just announced: Walmart is beginning the lay-off process. This on top of their announcement a couple of weeks ago that they will be shifting their financial reporting to reflect real recessionary concerns.

If big retail wants to continue earning profits off of our pay checks then they'd darned well better continue providing jobs. After all, Walmart isn't the only place to buy toilet paper and corn chips.

Attachments

• proxy-image.jpg
    proxy-image.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
when my son was young we'd ask him once a year what he wanted to do when he grew up.

one year, he said he wanted to eat chips all day while living in a hollow deck.

we thought he was kidding, but he was dead serious.

now that he is grown, and Harari has shown up to say...we will pay your, and you can stay home in vitual reality all day...

I just wonder how many of the young, in love with their video games and phones, are going to just love the idea of never having to go to work, or contribute or accomplish anything ever again.

My concern is, what sounds like insanity to most of us, sounds like Nirvana to many of them.

am I wrong???
Or when we are all gone in another decade or two...will the young we ripe for the picking?

this is where they say everything is going, with their smart city, all wired up world.

me, I'd rather return to an amish style existance. It may have been some hard work, but there was something honest, tactile, and satisfying about it, and this world is one where immugrants will do the slave labor, and our populace will plug into the matrix all day....and abdicate our humanity.

I'd rather tear the whole thing out and go back to land lines and no internet than to see us devolve into gamers in lala land.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
when my son was young we'd ask him once a year what he wanted to do when he grew up.

one year, he said he wanted to eat chips all day while living in a hollow deck.

we thought he was kidding, but he was dead serious.

now that he is grown, and Harari has shown up to say...we will pay your, and you can stay home in vitual reality all day...

I just wonder how many of the young, in love with their video games and phones, are going to just love the idea of never having to go to work, or contribute or accomplish anything ever again.

You should have tried parenting instead of foisting him off like he was a nuisance.

Reactions: Jean Clink

NonniK

War Room VIP Member
May 8, 2021
Your point well stated and taken. Our future existence depends on young people who are mostly ignorant of living a quality life or just have no desire to do so.

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
It drives me batty when I see dutifully compliant lemmings checking out their own groceries at retail stores.

Why you might ask?

Because, by doing so those people are helping to put people out of work. They're helping big retail eliminate vital jobs which are becoming more and more important to have as the economic assaults continue to pile up from the public private partnership of the rats in boardrooms across the Fortune 1000 and their bought and paid for rats in D.C.

Well guess what Sunshine? Walmart et. al. is not a welfare agency. It's not there to "provide jobs." It's there to sell cheap chinese crap and earn a profit so that investors (like me) can earn a profit.

Walmart cashiers (as an example) can move laterally within the store and usually find better paying jobs.

Try reading.

who-moved-my-cheese.jpg

Give one to every out of work cashier you know.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Bannonfan and NonniK,

I sure hope there is some middle ground between the Amish and gamer la la land.

I rather enjoy living in an age where we have pierced the veil to the 4th dimension and beyond. I love that we can be in more than one place at a time, i.e. via the phone, or internet and grasp to the hope that with Divine intervention we might be able to cross the divide responsibly.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Your point well stated and taken. Our future existence depends on young people who are mostly ignorant of living a quality life or just have no desire to do so.
Hi NonniK,

I addressed both you and Bannonfan in the post above but I'll copy it here so that you get a notice of response to your post. I totally agree with you that most people today have no understanding of yesteryear, when life and death was inextricably linked and dependent upon our understanding and interaction with nature. Hard work, survivalism, the daunting task of forging society ... you're right most have no clue. Sadly, they're also lacking in experiencing the type of achievements of our grandparents because they not only don't have the desire to embrace the difficult, they also don't have any basis of comparison.

If there is ever a global EMP (electromagnetic pulse) war most Humans won't survive longer than weeks or months, at best. City folks are completely dependent upon the silent supply chain to provide their food and water. Without it, most would have less than a week's worth of food. When I think of how ill equipped our young people are today to survive, it saddens my heart. We (Western Society) have robbed them of their ability to care for themselves and our species.

Bannonfan and NonniK,

I sure hope there is some middle ground between the Amish and gamer la la land.

I rather enjoy living in an age where we have pierced the veil to the 4th dimension and beyond. I love that we can be in more than one place at a time, i.e. via the phone, or internet and grasp to the hope that with Divine intervention we might be able to cross the divide responsibly.

Reactions: NonniK

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
some happy middle ground would be nice, and perhaps our kids will wake up...there is hope of course, but you are right most would not survive.

its not just that, it trying to have a dinner without phones...we tried, before covid, inviting the friends over, of our children....what once was lively interaction was peppered with folks stopping every two minutes to view their feed/...

I finally took to hlding a basket at the door....
teo hours for fun with fiends and twitter can wait parties....at first very unappreciated, but small inroads we see now.

the trick is to get well rounde adults, and it has become all but impossible.

when I decided to leave/drop out. I did it for sanity in an insane world, not any particular one hearon, other than to be healthy and at piece.
within a few years I had hundreds of animals, thosands if you count the fish and birds...
it turns out, you can be self sustaining and grow your own, spin your own, sweeten your own etc etc...all it took was hard work and a willingness to learn.

what worries me is wondering if they'll have time to...learn.

and the thing about "you can't have agarden, or have seed you saved...this is prison planey BS...
I taught my kids to garden but, how many could milk a cow, or trim a goats hoof or extract a hive now, let alone grow their own everything, can it dry it,
whatever. kill it.

maybe Israel has the right idea. Their kids all have to spend a tear on a farm, AND 2 years in the service.
at least that way, if they had to, they'd have some idea how to survive.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
some happy middle ground would be nice, and perhaps our kids will wake up...there is hope of course, but you are right most would not survive.

its not just that, it trying to have a dinner without phones...we tried, before covid, inviting the friends over, of our children....what once was lively interaction was peppered with folks stopping every two minutes to view their feed/...

I finally took to hlding a basket at the door....
teo hours for fun with fiends and twitter can wait parties....at first very unappreciated, but small inroads we see now.

the trick is to get well rounde adults, and it has become all but impossible.

when I decided to leave/drop out. I did it for sanity in an insane world, not any particular one hearon, other than to be healthy and at piece.
within a few years I had hundreds of animals, thosands if you count the fish and birds...
it turns out, you can be self sustaining and grow your own, spin your own, sweeten your own etc etc...all it took was hard work and a willingness to learn.

what worries me is wondering if they'll have time to...learn.

and the thing about "you can't have agarden, or have seed you saved...this is prison planey BS...
I taught my kids to garden but, how many could milk a cow, or trim a goats hoof or extract a hive now, let alone grow their own everything, can it dry it,
whatever. kill it.

maybe Israel has the right idea. Their kids all have to spend a tear on a farm, AND 2 years in the service.

Morning Bannonfan,

I knew that Israel mandates conscription but I didn't know about mandated farming, which I'm guessing is the Kibbutz program? It's a terrific idea.

One of my favorite charities is a local organization that has separate male/female ranches where they take in city kids who've had mild run-ins with the law and who do not have stable family lives (I don't use the term "at-risk" because I abhor how over and misused it has become). The youths have been mandated by the Family Courts to live at the ranch until they graduate. There they learn all facets of farming and ranching. It's a 100% life changer for them. I'm also a huge supporter of 4H and FFA school programs. I do wish that both programs would partner with Junior Achievement though to take the learning part of the experience to the next level of turning that agricultural education into successful businesses.

As for cell phones, not only do I no longer have one but I make a concerted effort to request land line phone numbers whenever exchanging info with people. I make a principled point of not supporting cell phone companies whenever possible. Not only do I believe that their use contributes to the growing attention deficit and language deterioration problems in our country, I also find it ludicrous to support an industry whose principle product doesn't work so much of the time, and in so many places.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

AP19112462105752.jpg

Exactly how does a place whose raison d'etre is INJUSTICE towards Gentiles manage to have "right ideas?"

The last place we need to look for child rearing advice is Israel.

Our people, once free of noxious interference, know how to raise incredible children.

34159.jpg
gettyimages-56800589-2.jpg
Viking-Children-art-of-war.jpg

You're blind (or willingly ignoring) why America's children went bad in the first place.

How can you possibly see a solution to a problem you don't understand or refuse to accept?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
we need to consider a HUGE boycott on the coffee robots.

they are installing robotic baristas all over china...

we need to say a resounding NO to all these attempts to deprive folks of making an honest living.

as to farming....be sure to teach kids how to trim the hooves of goats and shoe horse...

its a long list of what survival may require, but some basic skill are priceless.

I love the idea of at least one summer on a farm.
Most kids love riding, but do they know how to clean a hoof, or slop out a stall??

eventually, it gets down to, if you can't kill it, you can't eat it.
sounds harsh, but every kids should know where the meat actually comes from. It goes without saying we have created a generation now, of which few would survive.
Fewer still appreciate what goes into getting food to the table.

the sad part, is if they went without all the junk foods and drinks, they'd actually fell better, be healthier, and far less depressed etc etc. We have literally been sold a bad bill of health. Kind of like buying a house, then discovering its full of termites...and no one ever seems to put together why all are sick.
rare diseases have become common since when? Since we began vaxxing everyone and wrecking their immune system again and again.

MY opinion is vaccines have caused diabetes.
IT is KNOWN to cause juvenile diabetes, especially the Hep A and B vaccine
when did bowels diseases increase TEN FOLD??
the same year GMO crops were introduced.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Nobody likes self-checkout. Here's why it's everywhere​

Self-checkout is here to stay​

Despite self-checkout's many shortcomings for customers and store owners, the trend is only growing.
Walmart (WMT), Kroger (KR) and Dollar General (DG) are piloting exclusively self-checkout stores. Costco and
Albertsons have brought self-checkout back after removing it years ago. Amazon(AMZN) has taken the concept
a step further with cashier-less Amazon Go stores.

It may simply be too late for stores to turn their back on self-checkout.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat