PINNED: Russia / Ukraine War

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
zelekikinsult.jpg
zelenfraud850.jpg

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Bracing for Long Conflict, Kyiv Returns to Near Normality, With Theaters and Dance Parties​

Residents of Ukraine’s capital strive to resume lives put on hold by the Russian invasion, despite curfews and missile strikes​

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Original CBS Documentary on Ukraine military aid​

August 10, 2022

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
I bet $10 with a friend that Ukraine is really with Russia and China collecting weapons for them. I do not care and made no effort to look at anything really happening there. It is therefore based on nothing, but any chance I win?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

SaveFreedomInc

Oct 3, 2021
How you can take the pasuk about our mother Rachel and twist a prophesy about the return to Israel into saying Jews don't exist anymore is pretty typical for you guys.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Rival Chechen fighters take war to battlefields of Ukraine​

LordWabbit

Aug 30, 2022
I bet $10 with a friend that Ukraine is really with Russia and China collecting weapons for them. I do not care and made no effort to look at anything really happening there. It is therefore based on nothing, but any chance I win?
With over 70% of the weapons given to the Ukraine not making it to the front line those weapons are going SOMEWHERE. I personally doubt that China and Russia want American weapons (sorry, but they are really not that great) but I am pretty sure there are now a lot of terrorist groups with stinger missiles.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat