PINNED: Russia / Ukraine War

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-20T00-01-07.040Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-19T23-57-17.274Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-19T23-36-03.980Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-19T23-49-26.478Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-19T23-59-11.662Z.png

19may2022_Eastern_Ukraine_Izyum_Severodonetsk_map.jpg

y79076.jpg

Voco Veritas

Apr 1, 2022
Americans have murdered more than 60 million innocent babies, but very few care about that. No one knows how many innocent babies have been murdered worldwide, but very few are even talking about that.
The American government under Ovomit funded & built the 26 bioweapons labs in Ukraine, but no one want to charge him with anything.
Ovomit & FowChi created the entire c19 fiasco in a US lab in Chappell Hill, NC, but NO one is charging them with a crime even though tens of millions have been murdered around the world, and many millions are likely going to die an early death as a result of the poison jab FowChi et al approved, but none of them have been charged with Genocide.
The American government planned and implemented a coup against the lawfully elected President of Ukraine so they could put a puppet in his place, but few are talking about it.

What do you think America should do if China built 26 bioweapons labs in northern? Nothing?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Americans have murdered more than 60 million innocent babies, but very few care about that. No one knows how many innocent babies have been murdered worldwide, but very few are even talking about that.
The American government under Ovomit funded & built the 26 bioweapons labs in Ukraine, but no one want to charge him with anything.
Ovomit & FowChi created the entire c19 fiasco in a US lab in Chappell Hill, NC, but NO one is charging them with a crime even though tens of millions have been murdered around the world, and many millions are likely going to die an early death as a result of the poison jab FowChi et al approved, but none of them have been charged with Genocide.
The American government planned and implemented a coup against the lawfully elected President of Ukraine so they could put a puppet in his place, but few are talking about it.

What do you think America should do if China built 26 bioweapons labs in northern? Nothing?
If I wanted something to repeat talking points at me all day I'd buy a parrot.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Azovstal surrender

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Offensives launched by both sides Sunday. Kettle growing, reinforcements reaching frontlines, Russia bulge at kettle, Ukraine flanks south and north. The back-and-forth continues.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
"One other thing worth pointing out of course: if they could fake the entire Aleutian campaign of
WWII, why do you think they can't fake the war in Ukraine?

They can and are. It is just a war movie, so relax. Do you get anxious watching Apocalypse Now? No, although you see all the same stuff there, and worse. I repeat that in my opinion the whole thing is a huge theater production by military intelligence and Hollywood. I said that on day one and none of the films I have seen have convinced me otherwise.

They admit a lot of the stories have been false, and I simply push that to its logical limit—they all are. Remember, Ukraine is led by an actor and producer with a page on IMDB, so he has the Hollywood connections to make this happen. There is no reason to think the militaries of Russia and NATO aren't complicit, since. . . why wouldn't they be complicit. This is what they exist for. Not for real wars, but for staged ones. So, yes, the tanks and other hardware are real, the explosions are real, and some derelict buildings may even be getting destroyed. But that isn't proof of anything. You can say the same about many Hollywood movies, where the military loans use of its tech, real explosions go off, and real buildings get destroyed."

-Miles W. Mathis

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat