Photo of the Day…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you for this GREATTTTTTTTT IDEA......I have to admit...whenever I go to SAMS CLUB....there is an OBAMA book that i ALWAYS WILL TURN OVER......cover up......and last time...it was the PELOSI magazine...that I literally.....GRABBED the whole friggin stack...and set them...UNDER THE TABLE....HA.....so...will I NOW BE REARRANGING the ALPHABET......wherever I can.........
YOU BET.
YOU BET.
YOU BET.....I WILL BE DOING THIS......thanx CITIZEN X for this great idea.....SO......come on people.....let's do this wherever we CAN...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suse

Feb 17, 2021
Bates County in MO
Thank you for this GREATTTTTTTTT IDEA......I have to admit...whenever I go to SAMS CLUB....there is an OBAMA book that i ALWAYS WILL TURN OVER......cover up......and last time...it was the PELOSI magazine...that I literally.....GRABBED the whole friggin stack...and set them...UNDER THE TABLE....HA.....so...will I NOW BE REARRANGING the ALPHABET......wherever I can.........
YOU BET.
YOU BET.
YOU BET.....I WILL BE DOING THIS......thanx CITIZEN X for this great idea.....SO......come on people.....let's do this wherever we CAN...!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've put Obama's book in the horror section as well as the fiction section at barnes and nobel.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat