Petition to get rid of Chaney and Kitsinger

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
I'm gonna be a wet blanket - actually, a realist. What is the point of this? McCarthy is a total sell-out - HE'S STILL SENDING MONEY TO FRANK LUNTZ - HE IS IN BED W/ THE "DEMOCRATS' - HE IS THE UNIPARTY. It profits him nothing to do anything about Cheney & Kinzinger - that's why he's done nothing about them!!! Don't you see that? HE'S ONE OF THEM. If he does this, at best - at the very best - it would be nothing more than an appeasement to the masses, a hollow gesture. And, if he does it, it will REALLY be in hopes of our helping him obtain the Speakership he so lusts for - that's all. God bless.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
tread on those who tread on you.jpg

It's pointless but it also signals the continuing Flags of Protest flying.

Reactions: grrlrocks

Spots

Apr 13, 2021
Alberta
Liz and Adam sitting in the house
Playing political games of cat and mouse
Then Kevin came slammin the hammer down
Now Liz and adam run a food truck downtown.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
I'm gonna be a wet blanket - actually, a realist. What is the point of this? McCarthy is a total sell-out - HE'S STILL SENDING MONEY TO FRANK LUNTZ - HE IS IN BED W/ THE "DEMOCRATS' - HE IS THE UNIPARTY. It profits him nothing to do anything about Cheney & Kinzinger - that's why he's done nothing about them!!! Don't you see that? HE'S ONE OF THEM. If he does this, at best - at the very best - it would be nothing more than an appeasement to the masses, a hollow gesture. And, if he does it, it will REALLY be in hopes of our helping him obtain the Speakership he so lusts for - that's all. God bless.
Well then be a wet blanket; not me. I got five others to sign plus myself

SimplyWyoming

Aug 22, 2021
As a Wyomingite, a registered voter in Wyoming, I want Liz Cheney removed from EVERYTHING. She is an absolute disgrace and source of shame, embarrassment and disgust for our state. She does not represent Wyoming - she only represents herself and her own agenda.
SHE IS NOT FROM HERE AND DOES NOT LIVE HERE.

VirginiaLiz.jpg

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
As a Wyomingite, a registered voter in Wyoming, I want Liz Cheney removed from EVERYTHING. She is an absolute disgrace and source of shame, embarrassment and disgust for our state. She does not represent Wyoming - she only represents herself and her own agenda.

View attachment 13113
GET RID OF HER AND HAR WARMONGER POLITICS!

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
How to get to it. Steve wants 50,000 sign ups today
Has anyone really thought about the implications of that? Why wouldn't Pelosi offer them a position in the democratic party? I think this idea would not help. I guess the Devil is in the Details.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming

View attachment 13113
True that! And I'm very glad to hear, as I'm a Wyomingite, too! I'm endlessly embarrassed that I voted for her... My only consolation w/ re. to that, is that I've woken up since then...

As I commented under another thread, her supposed "challenger", Harriet Hageman, is LIZ CHENEY IN DRAG... They are 2 Globalist peas in one Globalist pod. Cheney and the RINOs/Globalists in the "Republican" Party here know she's not going to win the seat again, which is why Hageman was put forward - to either "win" the seat outright, or to divide the vote enough that another RINO or Globalist gets it if she doesn't.

As I hope you already know, the only true patriot in the running is our State Senator, Anthony Bouchard - thankfully, the polls I've seen have him just behind Hageman, although I can't help but wonder WHO exactly they're polling, HOW they're wording the question(s), and HOW they're massaging the "data" to come up w/ Hageman in the lead... God bless.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Has anyone really thought about the implications of that? Why wouldn't Pelosi offer them a position in the democratic party? I think this idea would not help. I guess the Devil is in the Details.
There's nothing for the Uniparty to gain with Cheney & Kinzinger switching declared parties... They actually have much more to gain by them staying "Republicans", as they can continue fooling those who don't see and understand that there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VIRTUALLY ALL "DEMOCRATS" AND "REPUBLICANS", so they can keep voting for those they think are "conservatives" thereby keeping them in places of power. The Uniparty knows this - they've been working this, and us, a longggggg time. Much longer than many of us realize.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
True that! And I'm very glad to hear, as I'm a Wyomingite, too! I'm endlessly embarrassed that I voted for her... My only consolation w/ re. to that, is that I've woken up since then...

As I commented under another thread, her supposed "challenger", Harriet Hageman, is LIZ CHENEY IN DRAG... They are 2 Globalist peas in one Globalist pod. Cheney and the RINOs/Globalists in the "Republican" Party here know she's not going to win the seat again, which is why Hageman was put forward - to either "win" the seat outright, or to divide the vote enough that another RINO or Globalist gets it if she doesn't.

As I hope you already know, the only true patriot in the running is our State Senator, Anthony Bouchard - thankfully, the polls I've seen have him just behind Hageman, although I can't help but wonder WHO exactly they're polling, HOW they're wording the question(s), and HOW they're massaging the "data" to come up w/ Hageman in the lead... God bless.
Unless......Dominion?

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
Unless the elections are stolen again. Then they will probably be placed on some fake national security board along with the other swamp creatures. The implications are two great. I say we just keep shining the light on them showing everyone who they really are. Keep separating the Wheat from the tares.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat