People being baited by the left with "shiny object" of UFO's as distraction?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
Dr. Young-hae Chi a “scientist” at Oxford teaches that aliens from other planets are here. Been on earth for years. They are invisible. They are interbreeding with humans. They are doing it for their own benefit but it will help us too because...

The offspring will fix climate change! 😄

So maybe climate change has been resolved. The UFOs are here to collect their invisible humanoids.

Reactions: countermoon

Polska

Mar 24, 2021
Speaking of diversionary tactics, we should be mindful that “influencers “ such as the radical Leftists are not to be given heed.
Many reasons including their ideas are bonkers but also remember most of them actually believe that we have 8-12 years left of earth’s
Existence. Most of them truly believe this.
There was a time that following or allowing
Any influence from these types would be rightly called “cultist”.
Decouple from all who are in that cult.
They should beat no influence in culture or government.

Reactions: Glenn Rosulek

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
They have said aliens were supposedly taking people and running tests on them.🙈

And our competition has nasty stuff we can't deal with, supposedly. Same - Same!💥

😎

JayZ

Jun 9, 2021
Or are the governments letting a little info out at a time real or fake to bring people around to the idea we need one world Government to fight the alien's?

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
How far are you from Area 51? We Could Maybe Pay them A Visit, Right?🤔😀😳
South on US95 about 5-6 hours of driving. Mostly an empty two-lane highway with a posted 70mph.
In 1983 I did see something over the Black Rock desert. Most likely a B-1 bomber on a test flight. All black and not a B-52.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
South on US95 about 5-6 hours of driving. Mostly an empty two-lane highway with a posted 70mph.
In 1983 I did see something over the Black Rock desert. Most likely a B-1 bomber on a test flight. All black and not a B-52.
Wow! Were You Able to Get a Clear Sharp Picture of It?😂 It Would Be Nice to Know What's Going on In There!

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Which was the stealth bomber?
No, not the B-2. I assumed, later, it might have been the B-1 - Rockwell Lancer variable-sweep wing 'introduced in 1986'
It was turning approx. SE going towards Winnemucca.
The Black Rock Desert Area is West of Winnemucca with a handful of people. The next year "Burning Man" came to that area.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat