People being baited by the left with "shiny object" of UFO's as distraction?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
People being baited by the left with "shiny object" of UFO's as distraction? As we deal with the massive assault on our liberties by the same people.

"There are no conspiracies and there are no coincidences"

Yep...don't play into it Steve

I've been seeing UFO's since the '50's :alien:

Attachments

• AliensCanWeLandYet.jpg
    AliensCanWeLandYet.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
How about the implied threat of Hypersonic triangular gliding missile that we are literally behind on!? And Trump's take!😲
All the Oligarchs, CCP, and Putin!😈
Our officials and Military standing down!?😲
MAN I HOPE NOT!😞

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
People see stuff, so what ?
Spirits, visions, objects - the mind tries to make sense of it all. Ghosts, entities, voices, etc. ?
Scientific minds believe in God too.
UFO are unidentified flying objects - so what ?
People believe in what they want to.

PS - yes a distraction

Reactions: karmasahn

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I noticed they usually appear near a military base. What a coincidence. And the pentagon. What a coincidence. The Pentagon says it's not our technology. So it probably is. Until we capture one, I'm not convinced these are actual craft. They could be projections. A game the creeps play to keep people distracted.

How far ahead of his time was Orson Welles? He proved with a radio broadcast that you could fool a lot of people with a carefully constructed lie. Sounds like the Capitol Hill protest, doesn't it?

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
I find it interesting that if the big bang is responsible for the birth of everything in our universe and the age of our universe can be predicted then why in all these 50 years of searching the universe by SETI, listing for intelligent signals of life, there's not a peep from anywhere…..

IMO what you are seeing are atmospheric holograms man produced with leasers, Why? IMO, Follow the money whats the biggest question, are we alone? As long as we are curious we’ll spend the money. Who benefits the military, universities, professors, wealthy oligarchs, actors/actresses, Netflix, news, music studios, on and on….

Will we ever see aliens? Yeah, just go for scuba dive or look at microscopic life through a microscope, you'll see lots of known aliens, heck I have a sister who's a complete alien!! Joking sis...

But if your expecting aliens of the third kind to stop by for a cup of coffee on their way to exploring the last frontier well we can introduce them to Bigfoot…when they arrive..

Oh, by the way were not alone. Our government makes sure we aren’t.. money, money, money...

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
I don't know what they are, but they have been recorded on multiple sensors.

IR and radar, so they emit and reflect. That would be a pretty fancy hologram...
Brigham Young University was doing this in 2018 not a hologram but laser images just the same.

Could it be this technology is much more developed?

I’m not buying the little green men thing, unless it’s our own government swamp creatures. They certifiably would pass as little green alien’s, to me.

Reactions: Monkey3452

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...I’m not buying the little green men thing, unless it’s our own government swamp creatures. They certifiably would pass as little green alien’s, to me.
Occam's Razor says earth origin. If it emits and reflects, it's made of matter. Not an illusion or a reflection.

It's not just a US thing, and I haven't seen any 2 that were alike, it's a mystery.

This video jumps around a lot, but if you freeze it in the right spots you can get a pretty sharp image. Of exactly what, I have no idea- it's a very strange object.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
People being baited by the left with "shiny object" of UFO's as distraction? As we deal with the massive assault on our liberties by the same people.

"There are no conspiracies and there are no coincidences"

Yep...don't play into it Steve

I've been seeing UFO's since the '50's :alien:
Yes that's right! Ufo disclosure was passed by the radical democrat authored 1700 page omnibus covid relief act and its a scam scam scam, dont buy any!

Reactions: Scout9

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
why in all these 50 years of searching the universe by SETI, listing for intelligent signals of life, there's not a peep from anywhere…..

IMO what you are seeing are atmospheric holograms man produced with leasers, Why? IMO, Follow the money whats the biggest question, are we alone? As long as we are curious we’ll spend the money. Who benefits the military, universities, professors, wealthy oligarchs, actors/actresses, Netflix, news, music studios, on and on….
Brilliant.
And lets not give universities any money, it goes straight into work radical democrat pockets.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
This video jumps around a lot, but if you freeze it in the right spots you can get a pretty sharp image. Of exactly what, I have no idea- it's a very strange object.

This one moves like a bunch of balloons tied together, and it looks balloons tied to a wire frame with some shiny stuff that gives it some structure.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
This one moves like a bunch of balloons tied together, and it looks balloons tied to a wire frame with some shiny stuff that gives it some structure.
I thought about balloons, but it's hard to scale anything. The lights could be mylar reflections.

When I was a kid I created a UFO scare in my town. We used to take those big dry-cleaning bags that they used to place over the clean clothes. Super thin, large bags, very lightweight. Make an "X" frame from alder branches, about 2 foot square and attach it to the open end of the bag..

Line up a bunch of birthday candles on the framework and light them. 2 guys hold the bag above the frame to keep it from melting, pretty quick it fills up with warm air and takes off.

Do it at night. The bag is invisible and all you see is a "X" pattern of lights in the sky dripping little flaming balls of wax, lol.

We would launch them from the hill behind my house and go listen to the local radio station. We'd laugh our asses off when the calls started coming in.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I don't know what they are, but they have been recorded on multiple sensors.

IR and radar, so they emit and reflect. That would be a pretty fancy hologram...
If you had to guess, what what would say they are? I imagine some kind of new tech created by our military or someone in our government, and when they say "it's not ours" they are simply lying because they lie all the time anyway. I don't know if you are familiar with Arthur C. Clarke's line, something like: A sufficiently advanced technology is going to look like magic.

It's hard to make a judgment about jerky videos. This has always been a problem with UFO stories. Bad pictures and bad videos make for bad evidence. Optical tech is so sophsticated today, and yet the UFO evidence is still blurry and jerky. I would like to hear those Navy pilots run through a list of possbilities based on what they saw. Are they reliable? I don't know. Are they always correct about what they see? Of course not. I rarely hear thoughtful, detailed analysis of what I'm actually seeing in a particular video. The 60 Minutes story wasn't bad but it left a lot to be desired.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
If you had to guess, what what would say they are? I imagine some kind of new tech created by our military or someone in our government, and when they say "it's not ours" they are simply lying because they lie all the time anyway. I don't know if you are familiar with Arthur C. Clarke's line, something like: A sufficiently advanced technology is going to look like magic.
I have no idea, people a lot smarter than me also appear to have no idea. Some of them are probably just drones, but there is a lot of variability. If it was some advanced technology I would expect some commonality in the design and behavior, but no 2 sightings seem the same.

So a lot of different things, whatever they are. And reports come from a lot of different countries, going back 50 years or more, so it doesn't seem like some secret tech that only we possess.

But the rules are still the rules, and I can come up with 186,300 reasons/sec why they must still be of earth origin.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat