PENNSYLVANIA ...NEVER FORGET

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
1626703668224.png

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Both the Secretary of State and Governor had said in press conferences before the election, that there had already been over 3 million ballots requested. The 1.8 million is democrats only, or maybe a primary number?

There are 8.6 million registered voters in Pennsylvania, I don't think 2.6 million mail-in votes is that far out of whack. This one was one of those middle of the night huge Biden dumps, and they still needed to keep finding and counting ballots for another week to seal the steal.

It took so long to steal PA that the Trump lawyers had time to go to court and get an order to allow observers in the counting area.

The steal was in the Philadelphia Convention Center where the excluded the observers. Even the OECD observers tweeted out that they were denied access on election night.

Reactions: countermoon

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Both the Secretary of State and Governor had said in press conferences before the election, that there had already been over 3 million ballots requested. The 1.8 million is democrats only, or maybe a primary number?

There are 8.6 million registered voters in Pennsylvania, I don't think 2.6 million mail-in votes is that far out of whack. This one was one of those middle of the night huge Biden dumps, and they still needed to keep finding and counting ballots for another week to seal the steal.

It took so long to steal PA that the Trump lawyers had time to go to court and get an order to allow observers in the counting area.

The steal was in the Philadelphia Convention Center where the excluded the observers. Even the OECD observers tweeted out that they were denied access on election night.
Justice Roberts tried to stick his nose in and deny Republican suits...Alito was having none of it and clearly put Roberts in his place. Would have loved to have heard that exchange

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest

I saw pictures of them covering up the windows. So dumb. If you're not cheating, why are you covering up the windows?

Jan 19, 2021
Hello that should alarm every American Citizen.
Mathematically Impossible...yet somehow the "Legitimate POTUS" lost to JB?
People need to Wake-Up and fight for their states...their Country!
I need everybody calling their state representatives asking for FULL FORENSIC AUDITS.
With those numbers of vast discrepancies is difficult to ignore. Pennsylvanians take heed and do something about the voter fraud. Support those in action to expose and rectify the fraudulent election. Everyone registered to vote
deserve a free and honest elections.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat