Pelosi: Yes, the IRS Is Going to Track Your Bank Account

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Let’s hear more about the recent insider trading deal that made millions for Pelosi. My Grandparents and great Aunts and Uncles took their money out of the banks and never looked back. I see that day coming very soon. F _ _ K Joe Biden my arse! F _ _ K ALL of them!

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
She and her ilk will have nowhere to hide in this country once the inevitable war starts. Wouldn't want to be you, Nazi! AR II coming soon. There's no excuse for sitting on the sidelines. We ALL owe it to the brave who sacrificed for us in wars past. #NeverMarxism

Reactions: oldmanriing

Cathy Davidson

Oct 7, 2021
We need to find out the details of their expected escape plan. They have to be operating under at least one, in case they don't succeed in killing everyone off with the Fentanyl in the public water and the killer nanotechnology deployed in household cleaning fluids and certain shots...and the manufactured food shortages. I saw a Stew Peters show with a guy who works at the port in LA say that there's so many goods coming in they can't handle it all and they're being taken away by the trucks, but that the chassis the containers are pulled on by the rigs aren't coming back...and that's what the holdup is in the supply chain. The supplies are here, there are truckers available--just no chassis. Everyone look around you and if you see containers and chassis stored or going by in unusually large numbers, report it to Stew Peters so we can solve this and ensure store shelves aren't as bare as the GOVERNMENT seems to want them to be this winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat