Pelosi Suffers Extended Cognitive Malfunction

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I'm not EVEN going to WATCH....this video......dont want to get sick....because....I just did my makeup cuz I gotta run out........but....ah.......THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM.....!!!!!
she is BEYOND a HOT MESS........hey nancy bub....you know that mansion you just purchased in Naples FL......right on the WATER......arent you worried about GLOBAL WARMING.......and the waters rising UP INTO your mega mansion...... YOU...PIECE OF DISGUSTING HUMAN *******

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
MEME - SMILEY 11 - 11 - JPEG.jpg

Reactions: Original Yankee

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I'm not EVEN going to WATCH....this video......dont want to get sick....because....I just did my makeup cuz I gotta run out........but....ah.......THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM.....!!!!!
she is BEYOND a HOT MESS........hey nancy bub....you know that mansion you just purchased in Naples FL......right on the WATER......arent you worried about GLOBAL WARMING.......and the waters rising UP INTO your mega mansion...... YOU...PIECE OF DISGUSTING HUMAN *******
PELOSI - QUEEN OF  HYPOCRISY - SKIPS METAL SCREENING - FINES GOP - JPEG.jpg

Reactions: Scout9
L

Lord Help America

Well, Nancy Pelosi’s days are numbered, I think, and at 81 and still living her life in the evil realm, she has no idea what terrifying fate awaits her on the other side of eternity. This is a perfect example of how power, prestige, and wealth, in this temporary life, are, totally, meaningless without God! What, truly, matters, in this short amount of time on earth, is the Lord’s blessing of understanding that the purpose of this life is our final opportunity for repentance, reconciliation, and restoration of our relationship with Holy God, through Jesus Christ; our Lord, Savior, High Priest, and King! <><

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scout9 and NonniK

Original Yankee

Mar 7, 2021
We lost "so n so": "We are all very sad" smiling, smiling, smiling; someone messed up that program.

Make sure you watch the other videos showing up afterward too.
Suffers from alcohol brain freeze! I cringe just at the mention of her name, my sympathy goes out to her family.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat