Oklahoma gives money to every parent.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
This month every parent in Oklahoma are receiving checks regardless of financial need. For every child aged newborn to 3 years old, parents are given $300.00 and $250.00 for ages four to until their eighteenth birthday. Is this being done in all states?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
yea its just an expasion of the welfare state trying to make everyone dependent on the goverment. i think thats every month
to
It’s shocks me that they are just sending checks to everyone; seriously everyone! Parents who do not “need” financial assistance are receiving checks. Is the money coming out of the states or federal budget?

Reactions: Truthseeker505

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
So they are getting their tax credit(s) in advance; before they even file taxes?
Is this being done in every state?
Yes. The checks are for 50% of your annual, split into monthly payments. The 50% is the part that is "refundable" which is govspeak for free money.

It's how dems like to spread out payments so you don't get too much money in your pocket at any one time.

You don't have to pay taxes to get a child credit, you just have to file (and have minor children). This takes away the filing requirement for the refundable portion, I guess. If you paid taxes over the year you still have to file to get the other half of the credit.

Last edited:

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Yes. The checks are for 50% of your annual, split into monthly payments. The 50% is the part that is "refundable" which is govspeak for free money.

It's how dems like to spread out payments so you don't get too much money in your pocket at any one time.

You don't have to pay taxes to get a child credit, you just have to file (and have minor children). This takes away the filing requirement for the refundable portion, I guess. If you paid taxes over the year you still have to file to get the other half of the credit.
So we are basically supporting and encouraging the people whose financial planning consists of having as many kids as possible? That’s brilliant, just brilliant! Idiots!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
It's actually like 300 or something depending on your income and stuff.
Well that must be nice ! So a family of four both parents “unemployed” with two children aged 3 and 1 will receive ($1,200 x 2 = $2,400.00 plus $300.00 per child = $600.00) $3,000.00 per month PLUS food stamps and Medicaid. So roughly $5,000.00 a month if you consider “benefits.” Wow! Unfreaking believable! Meanwhile our elderly are lucky if they get $600.00 per month! That is messed up.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Well that must be nice ! So a family of four both parents “unemployed” with two children aged 3 and 1 will receive ($1,200 x 2 = $2,400.00 plus $300.00 per child = $600.00) $3,000.00 per month PLUS food stamps and Medicaid. So roughly $5,000.00 a month if you consider “benefits.” Wow! Unfreaking believable! Meanwhile our elderly are lucky if they get $600.00 per month! That is messed up.
i know right. the twisted thing about it all is this is all part of a plan to destroy america from within. how is it americans have put up with these traitors to our country without kicking them out of goverment. instead they allowed people to keep office that we all know were committing treason. this is nuts. how did this get so bad that now our freedom and country is on the line. i guess you can say, money makes people do stupid things, power makes people do stupid things. wanting to please their master the evil spirits makes them want to do evil stuff.
they have no conquence they have no soul, its burning in hell already.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
i know right. the twisted thing about it all is this is all part of a plan to destroy america from within. how is it americans have put up with these traitors to our country without kicking them out of goverment. instead they allowed people to keep office that we all know were committing treason. this is nuts. how did this get so bad that now our freedom and country is on the line. i guess you can say, money makes people do stupid things, power makes people do stupid things. wanting to please their master the evil spirits .
People do not understand that by accepting this “bribe for votes” they are/have willingly moved to the plantation and just awaiting their masters orders.

In the 60’s during a strategic planning session Democrats were brainstorming how to attract the black vote. The Republicans had several different pathways and programs to help black citizens to successfully achieve “the American Dream.” LBJ stated “the best way to keep’em on the plantation is to give them something they want and money.” Guess what happened next....the welfare system. That is exactly what is going on here except they are targeting a “class.” By destroying the middle class they create millions more to become dependent on the government handouts. PLUS what a horrible example to set for future generations.😢

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
That's about right as far as your math.

I can't remember who it was, but a few years ago they did a deep dive into the welfare reform of the 90's. Part of what they used was ACS (American Community Survey) data from the Census bureau. That survey is very detailed, I've had to do it before. Part of it looks at monthly household expenses.

They found that people on welfare are more likely to be honest about what they spend than what they earn. At the bottom of the lowest quintile, among people who report little or no monthly income, the monthly spending is equivalent to lower middle-class, ~50K/yr. range.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
This month every parent in Oklahoma are receiving checks regardless of financial need. For every child aged newborn to 3 years old, parents are given $300.00 and $250.00 for ages four to until their eighteenth birthday. Is this being done in all states?
Sounds like Oklahoma wants real babies, and families, rather than perverted facsimiles, or transhumanistic bots.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Sounds like Oklahoma wants real babies, and families, rather than perverted facsimiles, or transhumanistic bots.
I understand helping people who genuinely need assistance. What is going on IMO is the Democrats are buying votes. You have heard or seen stories where the elderly just start giving away money, common in dementia. It’s like Biden has the “purse” of America and is just throwing money out the window to everyone.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I understand helping people who genuinely need assistance. What is going on IMO is the Democrats are buying votes. You have heard or seen stories where the elderly just start giving away money, common in dementia. It’s like Biden has the “purse” of America and is just throwing money out the window to everyone.
Ok, I understand. Yes, in my opinion, we are either on the verge, or are already in a Weimar Germany type episode. The debt based currency and financial system is failing. The best thing we could all be doing right now is battling that system and help bring it down. The "Apes" have started a great battle front in the stock market arena. Ordinary people could consider taking these government doles and paying their taxes with government money. Give them back the same worthless s*** they are sending us. Either that, or go buy guns and ammo, and watch the price go up. LOL !!

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
People do not understand that by accepting this “bribe for votes” they are/have willingly moved to the plantation and just awaiting their masters orders.

In the 60’s during a strategic planning session Democrats were brainstorming how to attract the black vote. The Republicans had several different pathways and programs to help black citizens to successfully achieve “the American Dream.” LBJ stated “the best way to keep’em on the plantation is to give them something they want and money.” Guess what happened next....the welfare system. That is exactly what is going on here except they are targeting a “class.” By destroying the middle class they create millions more to become dependent on the government handouts. PLUS what a horrible example to set for future generations.😢
it couldnt have been said any better. todays world im sure was just like it was all generations past, only technology has changed. its easier to brain wash people all throughout the word, its easier to to do anything.
i wonder how the good lord feels about all this. knowing everything that these evil people do. God says not to fear man but him who has the power to put us in hell.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Ok, I understand. Yes, in my opinion, we are either on the verge, or are already in a Weimar Germany type episode. The debt based currency and financial system is failing. The best thing we could all be doing right now is battling that system and help bring it down. The "Apes" have started a great battle front in the stock market arena. Ordinary people could consider taking these government doles and paying their taxes with government money. Give them back the same worthless s*** they are sending us. Either that, or go buy guns and ammo, and watch the price go up. LOL !!
i heard that the people who plan all this out are going to crash everything at one time. if those people who planned the pandemic in event 201 im sure their going to keep their promise to have a cyber pandemic. that would be the ultimate attack.

Reactions: rwb-tex

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat