Nick Fuentes and fake "America First" crash and burn

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com

Nick Fuentes was spawned as the love child of Milo and Ben Shapiro. He started his "America First" pac with massive financial support from Bannon's rich friends and the usual swamp Republicans. All of Bannon's fake nationalist candidates immediately swarmed right to him.

Nick Fuentes mission was to take America First and turn it into something so gay and cringe that no one but socially retarded basement incels would want it.

Mission Accomplished!

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Did you actually watch H3?

Nick Fuentes taking flak from marxist Bernie bros. Nick starting to look like a normie. Good post.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Any social movement based in conservative values that doesn't acknowledge race realism is fake. Simple as that. Don't have to be actual "nazis" but have to be nationalist, race conscious and honest about differences between races and values. Also any form of civic nationalism is cancer and a deliberate lie. It is never sincere.

civnat.jpg
civilization of wasteful pleasure.png

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
Any social movement based in conservative values that doesn't acknowledge race realism is fake.

That isn't the problem with Fuentes though. Indeed wignats should be happy he wasn't pushing your politics, considering the damage that would have done.

Simple as that. Don't have to be actual "nazis" but have to be nationalist, race conscious and honest about differences between races and values.

So can we get an agreement from wignats not to blow the whole thing up and destroy it after we let you in?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
That isn't the problem with Fuentes though. Indeed wignats should be happy he wasn't pushing your politics, considering the damage that would have done.

So can we get an agreement from wignats not to blow the whole thing up and destroy it after we let you in?
I don't believe any current movement is legitimate or anything more than a FBI Division 5 / NSA / CIA / DIA front. No point joining any "movement" at all.
There is no security in any current collective.
This is the time of lone wolves.
It's why I barely bother with this terrible forum any more, too much to do in real life.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Then what the F are you talking about? Your private larp?
Publish the principles and objectives, let people draw their own conclusions, and take action from there. Lonely Patriot project.
Feds love "movements" because they are fly traps.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Any social movement based in conservative values that doesn't acknowledge race realism is fake.

THERE YOU GO!!!! WELL SAID.

Because if we don't, THEY will.

White conservatives grudgingly went along with multiculturalism, school integration, inclusions, diversity, affirmative action and even the Great Society programs.

They understand that multiculturalism only works when a powerful federal government enforces it and they're against a powerful federal government. But they're willing to be convinced that blacks are the same as whites.

Magafront

Sep 20, 2021
magafront.wordpress.com
Publish the principles and objectives, let people draw their own conclusions, and take action from there. Lonely Patriot project.
Feds love "movements" because they are fly traps.

So you are going to have a principled position while you sit out of real politics and never build a movement that could take power.

That is exactly what Conservatives have been doing for 50 years and how we got to the nightmare we are in.

Sure Maga is still a garbage truck but we can run over swamp rinos with it and maybe we could fix it up. Yes it can be very depressing when they are so retarded but this is America bro, this is what we have to work with. You want American Nationalism well here are the Americans....

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I don't believe any current movement is legitimate or anything more than a FBI Division 5 / NSA / CIA / DIA front. No point joining any "movement" at all.
There is no security in any current collective.
This is the time of lone wolves.
It's why I barely bother with this terrible forum any more, too much to do in real life.
That's true but only partly true.

The internet and social media give everyone a national perspective on things. 100 years ago, if blacks went looting in Chicago, you wouldn't hear about it for weeks, if ever. Today it seems REAL . . . like it just happened in your city. Or could.

That's why all politics aren't just local . . . . they MUST be local.

You build movements among friends. You know your buddies well. You know who to trust and who you can't depend on.

Eventually, the movement grows. Other movements just like it become allies. The movement grows some more. People are attracted to it and want to join but by then there is a solid infrastructure to vet people and watch them. There is a DOCTRINE and the DISCIPLINE to the doctrine.

But if you just "call a meeting of interested people" or if you just join an online forum expecting something to happen . . . . you're going to find that 1/3rd of them are rats, antis, feds or local cops.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
So you are going to have a principled position while you sit out of real politics and never build a movement that could take power.

That is exactly what Conservatives have been doing for 50 years and how we got to the nightmare we are in.

Sure Maga is still a garbage truck but we can run over swamp rinos with it and maybe we could fix it up. Yes it can be very depressing when they are so retarded but this is America bro, this is what we have to work with. You want American Nationalism well here are the Americans....

Not "Americans."

Only a subset of Americans will create American Nationalism.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
What kind of nationalism is that?

In my personal opinion . . . the same ones who created it in the first place . . . . the white descendants of the European immigrants who built this country.

"Americans" today include the mestizo child brought across the border who happened to be born here. It includes black nationalists, western-hating Muslims, Chinese whose loyalty if to China, Left-wing academics, etc.

If we just define "Americans" as citizens allowed to vote, we find that a huge percentage of them actually despise this country or like this a**-hole want to re-invent it.

obama-fundamentally-transform-america-quote.jpg

I don't want to be "fundamentally transformed."

I want America back.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
In my personal opinion . . . the same ones who created it in the first place . . . . the white descendants of the European immigrants who built this country.

"Americans" today include the mestizo child brought across the border who happened to be born here. It includes black nationalists, western-hating Muslims, Chinese whose loyalty if to China, Left-wing academics, etc.

If we just define "Americans" as citizens allowed to vote, we find that a huge percentage of them actually despise this country or like this a**-hole want to re-invent it.

obama-fundamentally-transform-america-quote.jpg

I don't want to be "fundamentally transformed."

I want America back.
Yes that's my basic position. White europeans, predominantly anglo-saxons, are Americans. The descendants of their Scottish, Welsh and Irish slaves - Americans. A small assimilated group of their African slaves' descendants - tolerable as Americans. Pretty much everyone else is an unpleasant guest who just won't leave even though the party is long since over.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat