New Poll Shows Overwhelming Support For Overturning The Election

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
if we don't believe the polls when they are against us, why would we believe the polls when they seem to favor us?

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
if we don't believe the polls when they are against us, why would we believe the polls when they seem to favor us?
Because it makes me feel better....absolutely NO LOGIC WHATSOEVER.......just pulls me out of the gutter when the polls sway from the dark into the RESPECTABLE light.
LOGIC NO.
EMOTION YES.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
THE PEOPLE HAVE TO DO THE JOB.?
Yes we do !
Even with an overturned election or getting Trump back in office is a small part in the future if the future is to be worth going to and living in.
Educated Citizens should / must be a larger part in their political landscape.
Increasing the number of Representatives is an absolute requirement in order to dilute the value of those offices.
Term limits are OK, but it's not enough.
Ending lobbyist money ? How ? Without greater pressure by the people nothing will be changed.
There's the Citizens United debacle - it destroyed any hope for legitimate government - buyer takes all !
The federal system must be shocked to the core in order to reduce it back to its original core and that will be done when the People act to make it so.
However, electing 535 near saints could do the job. People elected must be unshakable, unbribable, and true to purpose in reforming the federal government.
But, then any changes need us, the people to apply our legitimate force and pressure

Reactions: Scout9
Oct 7, 2021
However, electing 535 near saints could do the job.
No, no. We don't need representation anymore. WE can vote on bills ourselves with technology (Internet) that we didn't have at the founding of our government. If they'd had instant communications then, certainly they'd have set it up for 100% self-governance. NO MORE CONGRESS! THEY'VE BEEN OBSOLETE FOR GENERATIONS!

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I don't pay a lot of attention to polling either, but I don't know how you can get a headline like that one.

Erm, overwhelming support?

It was 35% to overturn, 55% said leave it alone.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat