NEW INFO! People Who Had COVID Showed a Big Loss of Brain Volume

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Awwww, I have not had access to internet for the last day and a half I am seated in a library right now, trying to get caught up on WR posts. So I apologize, I have not scoured any posts other than the ones to which I receive notices. Since I am SUPPOSED to be doing my paperwork, I'll see if I have a chance to read further. I might be able to pull the threads up on my phone. Visiting family in a secluded area and the internet is dismal at best. Even if I can read them, I won't be able to respond until I come back to the library or return home, early next week. Thank you for the head's up, though!!! I'll Probably be in radio silence for a few days............Thank you for the link again. Have a great weekend!!!

FreedomEJ. Your news on zinc and copper was new and informative. All my best.

Scout9. It will hearten the paid trolls to know I will be off the forum beginning tomorrow (Sat.) I have had a near and dear relative pass this week (not from Covid).

So I'll let you and other friends like FreedonEJ hold down the Fort until I can check back in. I will be in the great state of Louisiana, the land of my father's people. God willing.

Last edited:

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
FreedomEJ. Your news on zinc and copper was new and informative. All my best.

Scout9. It will hearten the paid trolls to know I will be off the forum tomorrow (Sat.) I have had a near and dear relative pass this week (not from Covid).

So I'll let you and other friends like FreedonEJ hold down the Fort until I can check back in. I will be in the great state of Louisiana, the land of my father's people. God willing
Sorry to hear of your loss. Will talk to you when you get back. Safe travels.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Magafront, I had the CCP Virus. I was given nothing, and was sent home to “ride it out.”

By the grace of God, it seemed like a mild flu to me, and I’m back to 100%. Absolutely no tell tale signs here.

Thank you Lord!
🙏🏼👍🏼🙂🇺🇸
If you didn't lose your sense of taste and smell, it may well have been a mild case of the flu. The PCR test does not differentiate between viruses; it only checks for viral load. (If anyone should question this, I can provide proof.) In any case, praise God you are 100% back to normal.

Four months into the COVID19 madness, I lost my sense of taste and smell and had mild respiratory symptoms. I immediately started on a course of quercetin and zinc. Within 48 hours, my sense of taste and smell returned.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Glad it worked out for you, FreedomEJ! I don’t need the proof. I have never been caught up in the fear of this whole thing (with a 99% survival rate and all).

I’m not making light of the CCP Virus; I realize it is deadly in some cases. It’s just that if I got frenzied about all the stuff in my life where there was a 1% chance of dying, I’d never leave the house, know what I mean?

🙏🏼👍🏼🙂🇺🇸

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Glad it worked out for you, FreedomEJ! I don’t need the proof. I have never been caught up in the fear of this whole thing (with a 99% survival rate and all).

I’m not making light of the CCP Virus; I realize it is deadly in some cases. It’s just that if I got frenzied about all the stuff in my life where there was a 1% chance of dying, I’d never leave the house, know what I mean?

🙏🏼👍🏼🙂🇺🇸
I believe the COVID virus is real. However, I also believe many of the so-called COVID cases were actually cases of the flu we see every year. Many people died in the hospital after treatment with Rendesivir and also the toxic drug cocktail they use when they put people on vents.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Magafront, I had the CCP Virus. I was given nothing, and was sent home to “ride it out.”

By the grace of God, it seemed like a mild flu to me, and I’m back to 100%. Absolutely no tell tale signs here.

Thank you Lord!
🙏🏼👍🏼🙂🇺🇸
OverTheTarget. I'm sure realize it now, but the doughboy you are addressing here is one of HAL2001's programs. I mean that literally. Listing all their names is like naming grasshoppers in a plague year. They jump identities at will & by assignment.

"Nothing is real." John Lennon

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
"Nothing is real." John Lennon

When I used seeing the world as I liked it to be, I was confused, almost always.

Only when I started seeing/discovering, as an independent observer (at age 30), the world (as it is on the ground) and the persons around me (as they are), I found out that the reality of almost all things (mainly truths) is supposed to be hidden, partially or fully, behind a certain mask. I guess, this makes life in the world be like a great game full of surprises :)

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas

🙏🏼👍🏼🙂🇺🇸
Pffft. I used to pull out of my garage assuming I'd be shot.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
By the way, it seems to me that in the verse (John 17:12) Jesus was referring simply to Judas. "... but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled."
Without Judas the Crucifixion of Jesus couldn't occur.
Now that is an interesting perspective. I believe Judas was the only man named in Scripture to which satan actually entered.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Now that is an interesting perspective. I believe Judas was the only man named in Scripture to which satan actually entered.

Here are my 2 cents about Satan, Devil and the like:

On one hand, they are supposed being sorts of spirit; evil spirits.
On the other hand, Satan/Devil is supposed being somehow as the King of the Material World's Deceivers (the opposite of the honest sincere loving humans).

So how could the world's king of those who are created to be materialist only (by following always their pre-programmed instincts only, as all other living things are pre-programmed to do) exist as a spirit while its followers are strictly materialist?

Only in these days, a human brain, speaking scientifically, may accept the existence of something and give it a name though it doesn't exist as a real entity of any sort :D

Let us have an example.
I hope you had the chance of hearing the words 'electron' and 'hole' in electricity.

"A hole is the absence of an electron in a particular place in an atom."

In other words, if in a particular place in an atom, an electron is supposed to exist but it doesn't, this particular empty space is called a hole ;)

Similarly, whenever the Spirit of God's Love is supposed to exist in a human's life but it doesn't, for one reason or another, we may say that Satan/Devil exists instead in this human (synonymy of his lack of God's Spirit).

... but deliver us from evil:
I hear it as... but deliver us from the deceiver's evil.

Reactions: Aubrey James

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
mRNA is something I studied in college as part of my triple degree, and I can assure you, the messengerRNA is like a computer program - or a computer virus and in animals and plants once you inject it, for whatever purpose, it is known that sometimes they are no longer recognizable as their original species or subspecies. For example mRNA plants can no longer be pollinated because the beetles or bees no longer recognize them as the right plant to visit. Animals that are never aggressive, hardwired passive, manifest aggression or other aberrant "uncharacteristic" behavior. To think injected humans would somehow be any different is nuts.

But personally I think this is indeed the plan, to change humans from being the seed of Eve and therefore excluded from the Holy Spirit, and in the process prepare for the birth of the Son of Perdition. Even if that isn't "true", I definitely think it's the belief system of the Luciferians behind all of this.
A few years ago I watched a video of Bill gates talking about they could change a person's brain thru vaccines to make a terrorist a passive person in society. He showed to brain scans during the interview. Pretty much told us what they were up to.
My heart bleeds for all of the people of this world. I can only pray for our salvation. I would have never imagined such evil.
God save us...

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
... talking about they could change a person's brain thru vaccines to make a terrorist a passive person in society.

On the other hand, training powerless kids (who lost their parents in wars or else) in many well-supported and well-funded camps around the world (mainly in Afghanistan then in Iraq) to play the terrorists when adult in the various well-armed Islamic terrorist groups didn't need any sort of vaccines.

Obviously, this process takes a rather long time. This is why after replacing, in less than 24 hours, the bogyman 'Communism' with 'Terrorism' (by sacrificing horribly thousands of civilians in 9/11/2001 with a cold blood) the world had to wait about 10 years before launching these kids who became adult and ready to terrorize and destroy many countries in what is known as 'Arab Spring'.

By the way, one of the most important training bases for the leaders of the various Islamic terrorist groups is known as Guantanamo Prison (Obviously, closing it was always out of question).

Now one may be able to realize why peoples in all countries in the world keep hearing, almost daily, that these 9/11 terrorists are unbeatable and have all the means to defy even the most powerful armies in the world for many decades to come.

But it is also safer for most people around the world not to know the truth behind the 'Modern Terrorism' or pretend not knowing it in the least.
After all, this is how the world is, since always... (But when we were kids and protected by loving parents we used seeing its beautiful/peaceful side only).

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Chemical lobotomy as described by Bill Gates to CIA as a method for reducing violence in a population. A one-two punch where the vaccine accentuates the effects of the virus. Take away the ability to think independently and react appropriately… and you get SHEEP

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat