Naomi Wolf

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks Naomi Wolf tells us very little with her um um um um? She is the only guest from whom I learn nothing.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
"Am I the only one who thinks Naomi Wolf tells us very little"

Yep. Do you hate because she has nice hair? Or because she has Jewish ancestry? Or because she's an example of what's going to happen to many Dummycrats when they learn the truth about their party?

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
"Am I the only one who thinks Naomi Wolf tells us very little"

Yep. Do you hate because she has nice hair? Or because she has Jewish ancestry? Or because she's an example of what's going to happen to many Dummycrats when they learn the truth about their party?
Don't criticize her looks. It has nothing to do with her hair or Jewish ancestry. I didn't even think of her being Jewish. She is not a good speaker. she is the only guest that says UM every other word like a high school kid. She has a doctorate. Why didn't she take speaking lessons to learn how to speak on TV at a lecture. I do not learn anything from her. she should just be on Sean Hannity, or the Five when they only give random thoughts. She is not an intellectual like all the other speakers. Even the MOMS speak better.

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
I misread your note then. I thought you were criticizing her hair. anyway, I wonder if anyone else thinks she is a C-rated speaker. I wish Steve had Dr. Simone Gold on his program.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat