My Report From The Pit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
I learned this weekend at The Pit, that Gregg Phillips started working with The FBI in January 2020. He had an agreement to investigate with them as long a the problem was fixed before the midterms. This deal with the Detroit office of the FBI was nixed by DC.

So it was suggested by the Field, that Gregg go to the Nuclear Option, go to The press.
That problem is there is no "Press" there is mostly just Propaganda Teams and Networks.

We learned, there is a Software company out of Detroit Mi. called Konnech, https://www.konnech.com/about.html, that has software called Poll Chief, www.pollchief.com This company was found by Gregg and his team, using legal means, using Binary Edge Tools and Open Source Work. by following Ip addresses that led to a series of URL's they found themselves, if I understand it correctly, in the Main Unicom Backbone of China.

They found Personal Information there, of American poll workers and ROV employees, some of which are citizens of Los Angeles including Minors. The CCP Government has all this information and the line is still open, the software is still in place. Moreover, the CCP has been notified by DC.

There is more...this is a National Security Risk, but I think I should let Gregg and Catherine Engelbrecht, of True the Vote, explain the rest, and answer any questions you have.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Jona

Feb 12, 2021
Thank you NYSE! Here's a link to the guy interviewing Gregg about this info. for his series "Devolution". He goes into quite a lot of the details.
The music goes for about 14 mins.+. I didn't realize it would drop the actual video here. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: Mantle

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so when they said 2000 mules times 10,

they weren't exagerating.

however, we knew that, and still the machines are there, and the cheaters are all still there, poised for something.

thank you, and continue to spead and share...

Iwatched that whole day, but either I fell asleep, or that was the after party info, not sure which.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
so when they said 2000 mules times 10,

they weren't exagerating.

however, we knew that, and still the machines are there, and the cheaters are all still there, poised for something.

thank you, and continue to spead and share...

Iwatched that whole day, but either I fell asleep, or that was the after party info, not sure which.
Now it is up to us to get the Sheriffs involved

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
The pattern, dubbed “The Voter Matrix” by NYCA, creates an alternate structure within the voter rolls. The details are complicated but the effect is simple: It makes nefarious manipulation of records possible.

The Voter Matrix presents the possibility that no amount of “cleaning the rolls” or “purging records” can fix the problem, because the Matrix can regenerate phantom voters all day long.

The problem is similar to that faced by a pirate captain. He has stolen a ship full of treasure and must hide it. He buries the treasure on several small islands. If he doesn’t make maps to identify where the treasure is buried, he may as well have thrown it into the sea. The same problem exists here. The phantom voter records must be hidden so they cannot be discovered by others but they must be easy to find for the people who put them there.

The Voter Matrix can solve that problem. It creates a hidden structure within the ID numbers. That structure can be accessed by an external app that understands the Matrix. It uses the repositioned numbers to determine which can be safely interacted with (phantoms) and which cannot (legitimate records). This is what NYCA has found. Anyone with access to the voter rolls can see it.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Now it is up to us to get the Sheriffs involved

one thing that is not a joking matter, is the very real things happening now as a result of the open door policies, which are not Joe's that is the china/global take down of the US.

my suggestion would be to have all the sheriffs ship them to DC, and virginias-(no)t and barely aware delaware.
oh and mary-land, and good ol alexandria.etc.

no point in sending them home right now, they'll just come right back. So who is for giving the "not in my neighborhood" crowd some of their own medicine?
So lets ship them to where the dem policy makers LIVE and then watch THOSE chickens come home to roost shall we..... that's my vote.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021

totaly agree, the NY presentation was also my favorite.
although the numbers were a little hard to follow, the gist of it was obvious.

they have people in the registration system, signing up folks they KNOW will always vote their way, to 10 or more ballots and voter ID's. Which means each of their will get ten votes for every one registering republican will ever get.

Of course they will only do it for ones they know will be down with it, like friends, or folks from their mosque or spy/antifa rings that they know will do everything to take down the democracy.

we are going to have to figure out every employee that registered these people AND JAIL THEM ALL, the ones that voted more than once, AND the ones that registered them to be able to, BOTH.

we are also going to need to write a new app to screen for this in ALL states, because dollars to donuts this is not just in NY, but county wide.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat