Murder for hire?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BBurrell

Feb 27, 2021
Curious if anyone can speak about this, but my doctor has practically begged me to take the jab. I have relentlessly told him no. MY mom went in to his office and she is 73 and he noted in his notes that "she refused to take the vax even though he offered it to her numerous times".

I have sent him the link to VAERS which he disregarded, I have sent him articles which he ignores, etc but he has no interest in that because "science"....or is it money? SO my question is this

Are doctors getting paid to push these poison shots on people?
Could this be murder for hire by the CDC, Big Pharma, the hospitals and the FDA?

I understand that this is really a way to depopulate the world - mainly the US by our corrupt government, but seriously, is this murder for hire under the guise of covid?

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
I can't imagine a doctor who has spent a lot of money, efforts and years could be ready to lose them all by disobeying the rules of the 'New World Order'.

By the way, this does happen anywhere on earth, not just in America.
And this is not the first time when doctors in the world have to keep silence (playing ignorance) about certain medical fake news (by which millions were murdered without any problem).

In other words, can you protect your doctor in case he reveals the truth openly, or even privately?

I am afraid that only by playing the ignorant, he can save his neck (if not worse); besides protecting his family and friends.
So you are fortunate for not being a doctor in these days :)

Reactions: FreedomEJ

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Sounds like you’re right on target (pun intended) BBurrell. My doc wanted me to take it. I told her I had the CCP virus, and asked her if she wanted to check me for T Cell Immunity and Antibodies.

She replied that was for researchers to do and continued to push it. I told her I also had reservations due to fetal cell lines used in production and testing of the “vaccines,” and she said she didn’t even know about that.

I said I found her lack of medical curiosity disappointing. She bristled at this, and asked me if I was trying to convince her to pass on the jab. I said I wasn’t, and that I was not a doc, but I could read, and there’s a lot out there that tells me I would never consent to it.

I also thought “I’m not a doc, but I know a scam when I see one.” This is all that, and oh, SO much more. 🙂🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
The other day, I had to reschedule an appointment with my doctor. The receptionist asked me the reason why. She said they have been instructed to ask, and they must put the reason in their computer system. Someone I know related a similar response when they rescheduled an appointment with a different doctor. Talk about controlling! I am thinking of canceling it all together. I don't want to be harassed about taking the vaccine.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
There are still a few good guys & gals out there practicing medicine...

However practice discernment in your choice of a medical caregiver. Unfortunately too many do not deserve the trust & respect earned by their forefathers.

They are under the gun from the powerful Insurance companies & medical corporations. And something called "standard of care" seems to be politicalized.

The AMA failed years ago to police their members. Total trust in doctors is unwise, practice discernment. It's all about the money with the big medical corporations.

About five lifetimes ago I worked the medical offices of two very ethical & highly respected surgeons. They have both retired from their former practices. To me, they set the standard for their profession.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Sounds like you’re right on target (pun intended) BBurrell. My doc wanted me to take it. I told her I had the CCP virus, and asked her if she wanted to check me for T Cell Immunity and Antibodies.

She replied that was for researchers to do and continued to push it. I told her I also had reservations due to fetal cell lines used in production and testing of the “vaccines,” and she said she didn’t even know about that.

I said I found her lack of medical curiosity disappointing. She bristled at this, and asked me if I was trying to convince her to pass on the jab. I said I wasn’t, and that I was not a doc, but I could read, and there’s a lot out there that tells me I would never consent to it.

I also thought “I’m not a doc, but I know a scam when I see one.” This is all that, and oh, SO much more. 🙂🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸
I agree with you but different reasons.

Reactions: OverTheTarget

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Guy I know, fit 54 year old, died three hours after second jab. Yup sounds like a great idea these jabs. Think I'll rush down and get a couple myself.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
I wonder what will happen to those who refuse obeying the rules related to the corona virus in every country around the world!
By the way, I am fortunate for being born in a 3rd world country where obeying the law is not obligatory as long the disobedience is not against the power of the ruling system, directly or indirectly.

Reactions: OverTheTarget

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat