MTG GOES OFF: "This Government SHOULD Be Shut Down"

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Adirondacker

Feb 24, 2021
She sure does talk a lot. Waiting for someone to tell us what she’s actually done.
Well that was easy to find out!!!????? seems to me a hell of a lot more than many of them, and this is while being attacked constantly. She may be loud , but she has more backbone than majority of the republicans that we put into office.

DesiRay

Feb 24, 2021
She sure does talk a lot. Waiting for someone to tell us what she’s actually done.
What she's "actually done" is call out the phonies publicly, force them to be accountable for their votes and outed bureaucrats like Fauci. She has put an end to "playing nice." She's putting up primary challenges against RINOs in Congress, put Kevin McCarthy on notice and let the American people know what she sees going on behind the scenes. She was a successful private citizen who got up from her very busy personal executive desk and went to Washington DC to learn how the system really works and is making the previously comfortable, on both sides of the aisle, sweat their balls off. What have you done?

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
what have you actually done?
if you're going to keep asking everybody that, it might be a good idea to preface it with your own achievements, or the reason why you abstain.

• Dislike
Reactions: S762

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
if you're going to keep asking everybody that, it might be a good idea to preface it with your own achievements, or the reason why you abstain.
VS1974 is the only one I have asked that question, since they were calling out MTG for, supposedly, not doing anything. And, if you read some of the other responses, I am not the only one. As to my achievements, they are little enough, but I am working with a couple of organizations.

Reactions: DesiRay and S762

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
VS1974 is the only one I have asked that question, since they were calling out MTG for, supposedly, not doing anything. And, if you read some of the other responses, I am not the only one. As to my achievements, they are little enough, but I am working with a couple of organizations.
so there you go. most people of any worth are working with one or more local patriot groups, either to canvass or harass political class traitors.

Reactions: DesiRay

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Just now recalled how she went and demanded to see the political prisoners rotting away in filthy conditions in a DC jail. It forced them to clean things up a bit and she is not done. If only another 50 or so of the congressmen and women would be so engaged! We need maga people to take over the House and put all of the DC scum on notice their day is coming when they will have to answer for their actions and inactions.

Furthermore, she gives us an honest insider's look at how the system works against us. I have learned more from listening to her than from any of my own congressmen during my half century as an avid reader of political news and active voter. She calls it as she sees it and does not hold any punches, even against members of her own party. Bless her!

I would like to see her draft a piece of legislation to compensate the unjustly incarcerated 1/6 so-called insurrectionists and their families to the same tune proposed for the illegals: $450,000 for individuals, $1,000,000 for their families.

Lamentation

War Room VIP Member
Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner
I've done that repeatedly, boomer.
First off, REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME NAMES!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME! Secondly, I read EVERY reply before I "asked the question" if you don't like that, I'm sorry. Truly, it wasn't mean to offend you. Furthermore, I have issues with MTG myself, but not in this topic. What was so troubling about my question anyway. I am a victim of the "SYSTEM" myself, and do not completely understand politics or the full scope of government or how it operates. Now go ahead, criticize me some more if that will make you feel better; all I know is what I've seen (from reliable sources) what all MTG has done in her short time in office, and she seems to be doing MORE THAN MOST! I am trying to make sense of everything, just like many other Truth Seekers. Again, I did not see any of the previous post that you are referencing; so again, I apologize if my remark offended you. Now, what's your point 😂😂😂🤣

Last edited:

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
First off, REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME NAMES!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME! Secondly, I read EVERY reply before I "asked the question" if you don't like that, I'm sorry. Truly, it wasn't mean to offend you. Furthermore, I have issues with MTG myself, but not in this topic. What was so troubling about my question anyway. I am a victim of the "SYSTEM" myself, and do not completely understand politics or the full scope of government or how it operates. Now go ahead, criticize me some more if that will make you feel better; all I know is what I've seen (from reliable sources) what all MTG has done in her short time in office, and she seems to be doing MORE THAN MOST! I am trying to make sense of everything, just like many other Truth Seekers. Again, I did not see any of the previous post that you are referencing; so again, I apologize if my remark offended you. Now, what's your point 😂😂😂🤣
#triggered

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
By the way, if you really want to know my "reasons for abstaining" as you put it, here they are, although I can't think why they are any of your business, since you haven't given any reasons for your arrogance.
1. I will be 83 years old next Sunday.
2. I am a cancer survivor - nonhodgkins lymphoma
3. The chemo/radiation treatments destroyed my thyroid
4. I can no longer drive after dark
5. I am a survivor of angioplasti with 2 stents
6. I am a survivor of double bypass surgery
7. I have a plate, a pin and a lag bolt in my left hip
8. I have bursitis in my right hip
9. etc., etc., etc.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat