MSNBC pushes civil war

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

MSNBC Pushes Civil War: 'We Are At War' With 'Evil' Trump Voters​

"We are at war with these people," Martin declared. "These folks are evil!"

"They have allowed evil into their house with Donald Trump!" Martin continued. "He has now dominated the party. This evil is spreading. And when you are in a war footing, you have to respond accordingly. When the enemy is coming at you, you, can't fall down, you can't break down. This means war!"

Look folks . . . . this country doesn't get fixed by voting, Congressional investigations, or even reelecting Trump.

For all we know, Trump may have been part of the problem in the first place. Without Trump asleep at the switch (or too busy texting nonsense) he might have stopped the theft of the 2020 election.

We are beyond "fixing." This country gets right by The People going outside the box of rules established to control them.

The media, schools, federal law, the DOJ and the FBI (and all other federal LEOs) have been weaponized against us.

Only an angry people full of self-righteous anger can break the shell

egg-2.jpg

So sure, Mr Liberal Tough Guy . . . . you want civil war . . . . .

Bring it.

Get yourselves mentally ready, folks. Many of you have never seen this . . . . but this is what it looks like when an angry people have had enough. It's a tsunami. You can't stop it.

Romanian-Revolution-in-pictures-1989.jpg
1052326213_0:0:2904:2047_2904x2047_80_0_0_19507923ee46c87614418dcc3521c630.jpg
o-BOSTON-TEA-PARTY-facebook.jpg
Nicaraguan-Revolution.jpg
iran_revo7.jpg

Look folks . . . .

Reactions: JournalReport505

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Is the Establishment Trying to Goad Trumpists in De Facto Civil War?​

We are, indeed, in a battle for “the soul of America.” I call it the narrative war, and whether it will explode from being a war primarily of words into something much hotter, remains to be seen. I think the Bidenistas may be trying to provoke acts of violence, acts that can and will be used against anyone who takes the bait.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

Is the Establishment Trying to Goad Trumpists in De Facto Civil War?​

We are, indeed, in a battle for “the soul of America.” I call it the narrative war, and whether it will explode from being a war primarily of words into something much hotter, remains to be seen. I think the Bidenistas may be trying to provoke acts of violence, acts that can and will be used against anyone who takes the bait.

I agree.

Over 900 have been indicted so far just because they visited the Capitol Building outside of normal Visiting Hours.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

US at Risk of Descent Into ‘Anarchy’ Amid Heightened Distrust of DOJ, Law Enforcement, Expert Warns​

September 8, 2022

There is no "US." It's a useless intellectual exercise to try to summarize what's happening across 50 states, hundreds of cities and 350 million speaking mammals as the "US."

My wife can take a walk downtown in our small burg at 2 am and nothing would happen to her.

Other places, like Memphis, you get shot by crazy blacks in an auto parts store.

Many Americans are living in anarchy tonight. They're not descending . . . . they're drowning,

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
We are at War with these people, a non kinetic Irregular War.
Russia is a distraction, the CCP is the Foreign Influence aligned with the DCCC

I don't know if that's true but it might be.

The definition of "war' has been stretched to include just about any form of competition between nations.

We may need to invent new terminology.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
The PURGE HAS BEGUN

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

JournalReport505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

MSNBC Pushes Civil War: 'We Are At War' With 'Evil' Trump Voters​

Look folks . . . . this country doesn't get fixed by voting, Congressional investigations, or even reelecting Trump.

For all we know, Trump may have been part of the problem in the first place. Without Trump asleep at the switch (or too busy texting nonsense) he might have stopped the theft of the 2020 election.

We are beyond "fixing." This country gets right by The People going outside the box of rules established to control them.

The media, schools, federal law, the DOJ and the FBI (and all other federal LEOs) have been weaponized against us.

Only an angry people full of self-righteous anger can break the shell

egg-2.jpg

So sure, Mr Liberal Tough Guy . . . . you want civil war . . . . .

Bring it.

Get yourselves mentally ready, folks. Many of you have never seen this . . . . but this is what it looks like when an angry people have had enough. It's a tsunami. You can't stop it.

Romanian-Revolution-in-pictures-1989.jpg
1052326213_0:0:2904:2047_2904x2047_80_0_0_19507923ee46c87614418dcc3521c630.jpg
o-BOSTON-TEA-PARTY-facebook.jpg
Nicaraguan-Revolution.jpg
iran_revo7.jpg

Look folks . . . .
thats the best thing iv heard all year, nobody speaks the truth it seems. however i dont see americans gathering in crowds like those pictured above. i could see alot of angry tweets but i dont see people actually coming together for fear and brainwashing

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City

US at Risk of Descent Into ‘Anarchy’ Amid Heightened Distrust of DOJ, Law Enforcement, Expert Warns​

Sandra Spurgeon words are strange. She agrees with the illegal ban by Garland, but does say DOJ ". . . have lost the appreciation of impartiality,” and “And quite frankly, they just don’t care.”
The anarchy has been ongoing since 6/20

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
5th Columnist:

IN STATE AFTER STATE… Democrats Are Running as Republicans to Get Into Office –​

They Even Have a Name for It – They Call it “Secret Sleepers”​

In Alaska–

Republicans allowed ranked-choice voting to pass through referendum in 2020 allowing Democrats to steal all future elections.
In August the Democrats “won” their first House race in 50 years despite 60% of the vote being Republican voters.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
5th Columnist:

IN STATE AFTER STATE… Democrats Are Running as Republicans to Get Into Office –​

They Even Have a Name for It – They Call it “Secret Sleepers”​

In Alaska–

Republicans allowed ranked-choice voting to pass through referendum in 2020 allowing Democrats to steal all future elections.
In August the Democrats “won” their first House race in 50 years despite 60% of the vote being Republican voters.

First time I've heard that.

Wow.

Reactions: JournalReport505

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

Americans are armed for an imminent civil war: Report​

20 August 2022

I'm armed for alien invasion myself.

I'll tell yu what keeps our masters awake at night . . . . the VETERANS.

Something like 4 Million + have served since 9/11 (2001). In rough numbers, 20% were women and 30% were black or hispanic. A lot were doing National Guard or reserve duty and a lot just went for the college benefits and a paycheck.

But that still leaves a whole bunch of patriotic white boys who understand training, discipline, weapons and most especially maintenance and other logistics. The fatsos with the tricked out ARs aren't much of a threat. But a young combat veteran who understands he has to be fit enough to do an uphill Fireman's Carry . . . . and works to maintain that fitness . . . is a very big deal. And there's a least a million of them out here and they don't like Biden or anything that goes against the US Constitution.

Last edited:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat