Mitch McConnell Declines to Whip GOP Senators for Acquittal of President Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612990860958.png

McConnell is not pushing Republican Senators to acquit President Trump in the latest impeachment scam. In fact, McConnell does not know yet how he will vote!

Bloomberg reported:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is signaling to fellow Republicans that the final vote on Donald Trump’s impeachment is matter of conscience and that senators who disputed the constitutionality of the trial could still vote to convict the former president, according to three people familiar with his thinking.
The Kentucky Republican has also suggested that he hasn’t made up his mind how he’ll vote, two of the people said, even though he voted Tuesday to declare it unconstitutional for the Senate to hear the case against a former president.
That position is starkly different than McConnell’s declaration at the start of Trump’s first impeachment trial last year that he did not consider himself an impartial juror.

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
View attachment 1455

McConnell is not pushing Republican Senators to acquit President Trump in the latest impeachment scam. In fact, McConnell does not know yet how he will vote!

Bloomberg reported:

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY INTENSELY ANGRY FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, AND IT'S GETTING VERY CLOSE TO POPEYE TIME.....I'VE HAD ALL I CAN STANDS AND I CAN'T STANDS NO MORE.....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Trump isn’t a republican. He was not a republican when he ran, he was actually a democrat. He may side with republicans now, but tbh he is neither. He just goes with whatever side he likes

Despina

Feb 10, 2021
GA
View attachment 1455

Bloomberg reported:

I really hate this man.

Reactions: Frank From Queens

T-man

Feb 10, 2021
Kentucky needs to remove and replace Mcconnell he is not right at all
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY INTENSELY ANGRY FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, AND IT'S GETTING VERY CLOSE TO POPEYE TIME.....I'VE HAD ALL I CAN STANDS AND I CAN'T STANDS NO MORE.....

Summerwind58

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 1455

Bloomberg reported:

Kentucky needs to remove and replace Mcconnell he is not right at all
What a Putz. Mitch needs to retire and let someone who truly looks out for the GOP and its constituents take the leadership reins.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
McConnell was elected in 2020 for 6 more years. In the 2026 election cycle, McConnell will be 84! He is a LAME DUCK now, which is why he is not standing up for Trump. As others have said, his Wife, Elaine Chao is tied through her family to the CCP. Thus, McConnell has something in common with Biden, they are both owned by the CCP! The only good thing that McConnell did as Senate Majority Leader is to get the Judicial slots filled; otherwise, he was a thorn in President's Trump's side. He is now behaving like a weak old man that has sold out by not Whipping the Senate Republican's to not vote for Impeachment. He is an embarrassment to the USA.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1455

Bloomberg reported:

Did I hear he wasn't planning on running again? So, he's going to show his true colors for 6 freakin' years? The recall on Gavin Newsom is almost at the signatures required 1.4 million out of 1.5 million. Mitch might want to remember, he can also be impeached or recalled. They all think they're untouchable!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
McConnell was elected in 2020 for 6 more years. In the 2026 election cycle, McConnell will be 84! He is a LAME DUCK now, which is why he is not standing up for Trump. As others have said, his Wife, Elaine Chao is tied through her family to the CCP. Thus, McConnell has something in common with Biden, they are both owned by the CCP! The only good thing that McConnell did as Senate Majority Leader is to get the Judicial slots filled; otherwise, he was a thorn in President's Trump's side. He is now behaving like a weak old man that has sold out by not Whipping the Senate Republican's to not vote for Impeachment. He is an embarrassment to the USA.
CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION ••• !!

McConnell is TOTALLY FRAUDULENT - JUST LOOK 👀 @ HIS WIFE ... BOTH ARE “BOUGHT” BY COMMUNIST CHINA !!
BETRAYAL OF AMERICA !!
The original "Honey Trap." I'm sure she's been feeding China "pillow talk" for decades.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
The Kentucky turtle and all these RINO's will pay come election time. Stuff your pockets now, because your days are numbered...Sasse already got unamimously censured by the Nebraska GOP yesterday...
That's awesome! Cheney and Sasse aren't representing their constituents, and they're so belligerent about it, it's disgusting! Either they're planning on using Dominion machines or they're planning on destroying everything they can while they're still in congress.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Dhbiscoe

Feb 3, 2021
Trump isn’t a republican. He was not a republican when he ran, he was actually a democrat. He may side with republicans now, but tbh he is neither. He just goes with whatever side he likes
Trump is a man of the real Americans in this country. There is no party for us as the Republicans are so filled with RINOS. That is the lack of delusion you seek.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat