Mike Lindell Supreme Court case

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Ragincajun511

Jun 26, 2021
So I just listened to last 10 minutes of 5pm show of bannon and Mike Lindell is begging folks to hammer their AGs. It sounds like to me he didn’t get any to sign onto his lawsuit. I could’ve sworn he mentioned have at least two on board. Wondering what he’s up to now. Thoughts?

Reactions: GaryRitter

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
So I just listened to last 10 minutes of 5pm show of bannon and Mike Lindell is begging folks to hammer their AGs. It sounds like to me he didn’t get any to sign onto his lawsuit. I could’ve sworn he mentioned have at least two on board. Wondering what he’s up to now. Thoughts?
Yes. He has been backtracking since last week. I don’t know for sure what he has but I suspect it’s not what he has advertised. I hope that I’m wrong.

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
Yes. He has been backtracking since last week. I don’t know for sure what he has but I suspect it’s not what he has advertised. I hope that I’m wrong.
Just listened to the last segment. Mike’s got nothing again. The SCOTUS won’t accept this. He is asking people to contact their AG now. No No No…. This is enough. He is now hurting the audit efforts and be-clowning us.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
It's a DIY Supreme Court Case, lol.

Notably absent- any mention of foreign hacking, or machines flipping votes, or any of what he's been saying for the past 10 months. No Dr. Frank, no spreadsheets of flipped votes in every county...

This new "complaint" is all about ballot stuffing and audit results. That's a complete reversal from just a month ago.

“As you all know, I was brought cyber forensic evidence back on Jan. 9th that 100% proves and validates everything that happened in the 2020 election. I promised everyone in February that I would do everything I could to get this evidence to the Supreme Court. First I spent months validating this evidence, then I had a Cyber Symposium in August of which all 50 states were represented.

The evidence that was shown was proved to be from the 2020 Nov. 3rd election. This manifested into many states reaching out and wanting their state audited and helping bring this to the Supreme Court. So now I’m promising this to you. This case will be presented to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving.

We have evidence that China was also involved in this historical crime against our country, and whether you’re a Democrat or a Republican, it doesn’t matter, as we have to fix 2020 first, and get rid of the machines—or we lose our country and our freedoms forever. I believe that the nine Supreme Court Justices who are there to protect our country will vote 9-0 to accept this case.”

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Oh by the way, the Supreme Court rejected this case back in January when it was filed by Texas (and had 17 other States on board).

I wonder how many people from this board signed his "fix2020first" petition? Did you read it? It was nowhere to be found on the website. Just a box to enter your info and a "thank you for signing" message, lol.

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I went back and pulled up the Texas complaint from back in January. Mike added Arizona and the Biden administration as defendants, and included some of the AZ audit findings and some other extraneous material.

Some paragraphs are moved around, and some sentences are re-phrased- but it's the same complaint.

Paxton took a good run at it, but I see no reason why any State AG would want to sign onto a complaint that has already been rejected.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
It was another scam.
this time it looks like he was trying to force the cards on the AGs and they judged he didn't have the juice to make it stick so they turned him down. Pity. Also he swapped from Quo Warranto, which can't be refused, to some jive ass Muh Constitution grounds which was already tossed by the Supreme Soviet Court of the People's Justice months ago. So that was the wrong approach for the AGs as well. Whoever advises him on this stuff is a confirmed saboteur at this point.

He's just been dumped by some of the conservative outrage merchants too so no more my pillow discounts for Stew Peters and the rest. Another bad sign for him but no doubt splitting the patriot base is part of the same plan- end Lindell's influence, cause more infighting.

Sailorgm

Feb 1, 2021
Florida
Mike needs to slow down and turn the money pot off. As long as he keeps throwing out the cash the parasites will keep feeding. Know his heart is in the right place and believes everything he says to be true and it probably IS.

Mike your out of your league these commie bastards are too many and have been dug in for decades! Just keep exposing the truth and backing the MAGA movement and pray we survive. At some point the American people will will wake up hopefully

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat