Mike Lindell: 'Game Changer' Election Fraud News Coming Out of Michigan

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ziphie

Feb 9, 2021
I’m very sad no one has answered why me a trump and Mike supporter has been denied access to FRANK! Is the web site working ? No one answers my question. I’ve tried to ask Mike but no response! I’m a 66 year old person who’s supported him and Trump on day one! In fact I just bought pillows 2 weeks ago! Anyone else been denied?

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I’m very sad no one has answered why me a trump and Mike supporter has been denied access to FRANK! Is the web site working ? No one answers my question. I’ve tried to ask Mike but no response! I’m a 66 year old person who’s supported him and Trump on day one! In fact I just bought pillows 2 weeks ago! Anyone else been denied?
BOTS spammed the release... so nothing seems to be working as it should....costs $$$ & time to fix....I'm no geek but we also had huge problems trying to sign up on "the day".... don't loose hope....but like the old KungFu series....."patience grasshopper".... keep the faith and hang in there!

CTPatriot

Jan 10, 2021
BOTS spammed the release... so nothing seems to be working as it should....costs $$$ & time to fix....I'm no geek but we also had huge problems trying to sign up on "the day".... don't loose hope....but like the old KungFu series....."patience grasshopper".... keep the faith and hang in there!
We know we're over the target when the left works so hard to silence FrankSpeech!

BeBlessed!

Apr 19, 2021
It isn't fully running yet. Just livestream. No personal accounts yet. GOD bless you!

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
What Lindell is showing with the machines and cyber chicanery appears to be massive and in the end may reveal irrefutable proof of massive flips from Trump to Biden. Steve always says we get the low hanging fruit first and then the machines are the free option. That is true but the low hanging fruit may not be enough and the results likely to be contested. In any case court battles loom that may drag this on forever. We will see. It could be that the machines will be what it all comes down to in the end.

SailCat

Feb 17, 2021
Florida
Of course, this is not official but I think there are still errors and/or attacks. It does not appear to be working yet.

Reactions: Jerry from Illinois

ziphie

Feb 9, 2021
Thanks for answering I’m hanging in

Reactions: BeBlessed!

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
beginning to feel like bait and switch to me. Patrick Byrne too says he has a bombshell, but you have to become a premium member...... Powell needs money too......Mike says he hasn't opened his full site because he wants people seeing his movies first.......after saying the site would be fully open.......beginning to smell fishy to me

Reactions: highsea

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
beginning to feel like bait and switch to me. Patrick Byrne too says he has a bombshell, but you have to become a premium member...... Powell needs money too......Mike says he hasn't opened his full site because he wants people seeing his movies first.......after saying the site would be fully open.......beginning to smell fishy to me
I don't think ML has any insight wrt Michigan at all. There is a hearing scheduled for May 10, when the judge will rule on the motion to dismiss. The last hearing did not go well for DePerno- relying on Dr. Frank's attempt at election analytics did not help his case...

ML and company appear to be stalling in the hope that the audits will turn up something in the machines.

Reactions: GaryRitter

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
How is it Mike the Marvelous can do ALL this
when we the people are still stumbling
it's the holy spirit moving him
exposing it, awakening us so we can all be gathered up
in truth

Attachments

• 2-timothy-2-15.jpg
    2-timothy-2-15.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat