Microsoft introduces new feature ...PC alternatives SUGGESTED when someone types phrases that could offend snowflakes

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Microsoft introduces new feature:
PC alternatives SUGGESTED when someone types phrases that could offend snowflakes
HANG ON TO YOUR "OLD" VERSION
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ature-Word-tries-suggest-PC-alternatives.html
Microsoft has included a new function in the latest version of its Word software that acts as a checker for INCLUSIVITY and offers PC alternatives to phrases which could upset others.

Traditionally, Microsoft Word has offered tools to its 250million users such as checking software for spelling, punctuation and grammar.

But now, the tech giant has added an additional feature which reads through a user's work and examines whether the language used may offend an individual.
CLIFF NOTES ARE BELOW:

• Microsoft has rolled out a new feature which checks for potentially offensive words and phrases
  • The new checker produced purple line beneath any problematic sections of text
  • The software will also produce some PC alternatives to the flagged phrases
  • 'Humankind' is suggested alternative for Neil Armstrong's 'one giant leap for mankind' speech

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Microsoft introduces new feature:
PC alternatives SUGGESTED when someone types phrases that could offend snowflakes
HANG ON TO YOUR "OLD" VERSION
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ature-Word-tries-suggest-PC-alternatives.html
Microsoft has included a new function in the latest version of its Word software that acts as a checker for INCLUSIVITY and offers PC alternatives to phrases which could upset others.

Traditionally, Microsoft Word has offered tools to its 250million users such as checking software for spelling, punctuation and grammar.

But now, the tech giant has added an additional feature which reads through a user's work and examines whether the language used may offend an individual.
CLIFF NOTES ARE BELOW:

• Microsoft has rolled out a new feature which checks for potentially offensive words and phrases
  • The new checker produced purple line beneath any problematic sections of text
  • The software will also produce some PC alternatives to the flagged phrases
  • 'Humankind' is suggested alternative for Neil Armstrong's 'one giant leap for mankind' speech

got news for old billy goat, the day I need someone to tell me how to offend you bozos is the day they better euthanize me.....bunch a lilly liver panty waists,
we calls em, as we see em.

JUST TELL ME which words offend you sobs so I can use em more!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The "elephant in the room" is that YOU CAN STILL USE OLD COMPUTERS WITH OLD SOFTWARE...and all that new-fangled stuff won't be "downloaded as an update"...since Jan. 2020
JUST FYI...make sure you have a good virus protection pkg (we use PC Matic)...haven't been "bothered" since getting it :)

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Viruses? Bah. Computer viruses are almost as big a fraud as Fauci's viruses. You don't need that stuff.

I'm using an iMac from 2011. I bought it used. Updates don't matter. None of that crap matters. It's a con. I've been using computers since 1980.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I recall in 1980 bemoaning that Windows was being allowed into the foray, and it would enable all to clog what were once sites reserved for serious info and research.
someone said to me, get used to it, its inevitable. How did he know Gates would have that power, I'm not sure, but for years we went along..even helped, more than we should have I'm now ashamed to say, but no one knew who Gates was back then.

the thing is, everything works together for good to those that are called ACCORDING to HIS purposes...
so lets just be glad for now its our tool to awaken the world. FOR NOW..........soon that will change and it will be a tool against all on the earth, and little more..
unless enough wake up, and refuse to let it happen.

the plan is much further than you know, even what you type and erase is tracked, even your drafts you never have sent...have been confiscated.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat