Michigan Atty Matt DePerno's Office BROKEN INTO....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
USA First Reporting May 17, 2021: BREAKING: Antrim Co voter Fraud Atty Matt DePerno's Office Broken Into.... VFW Hall Calls at Last Minute....Tells DePerno to Find New Location for Press Loctation For Press Conference Tomorrow After Alleged Threat:
Web capture_17-5-2021_75616_usafirstreporting.com.jpeg

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Sorry about all the extra stuff, still trying to figure out how to do this without the advertisements. DePerno is the first attorney which was able to get the Machines.

Mjolnir

May 7, 2021
I suspect they were looking for his computer. He probably has a laptop and takes it with him To/from the office. If I were him, I would have his office scanned for microphones and hidden cameras.

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
Evil is as evil does, sad state of affairs...Patriots, stand with Matt DePerno, watch his back...we must watch out for each other so the truth can and must come out, united we stand, divided we fall, time to get in the battle of the "Big Lie" and the "Steal", we are at war!
God bless all Patriot's in this cause!

Reactions: Scout9

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat