Memo to bannon

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
you don't need to interrupt, patronize your audience and explain it to us like we're retarded - and distort the truth in the process. You have greater opportunities than your audience, you are not superior in intelligence to most of us.

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

al3

Feb 16, 2021
you don't need to interrupt, patronize your audience and explain it to us like we're retarded - and distort the truth in the process. You have greater opportunities than your audience, you are not superior in intelligence to most of us.
to what are you referring subject when

Reactions: Breezinthru757
Apr 27, 2021
I happen to like when he gets the attention of the speaker and asks them to explain or show the facts to what they are saying. Too many interviewers just accept what is being said to them. Also many of us do appreciate the simple explanation or the alternate. Keep it going Steve and I do understand when you are trying to stop a person from moving on to a new subject before the current subject has had time to sink in. Many speakers are going about it as if they get paid by the word.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I happen to like when he gets the attention of the speaker and asks them to explain or show the facts to what they are saying. Too many interviewers just accept what is being said to them. Also many of us do appreciate the simple explanation or the alternate. Keep it going Steve and I do understand when you are trying to stop a person from moving on to a new subject before the current subject has had time to sink in. Many speakers are going about it as if they get paid by the word.
And many of them don't go about it that way and never get to make even a simple point properly before we are treated to another of the endless interruptions. The selective way bannon does it is the red flag for me. Some of his guests or "co-hosts" are left to run their mouths spouting twaddle but on any hot topic where a genuine expert or hard hitter is trying to speak uninterrupted for a minute or less-- fat chance.

Reactions: Breezinthru757
Apr 27, 2021
And many of them don't go about it that way and never get to make even a simple point properly before we are treated to another of the endless interruptions. The selective way bannon does it is the red flag for me. Some of his guests or "co-hosts" are left to run their mouths spouting twaddle but on any hot topic where a genuine expert or hard hitter is trying to speak uninterrupted for a minute or less-- fat chance.
and it brings to mind Bill O'Reilly and Barney (Fife) Frank

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021
Stop being so sensitive it’s his show he can speak whenever he wants. Get your own show and see how you would do it

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Stop being so sensitive it’s his show he can speak whenever he wants. Get your own show and see how you would do it

I personally have no reason to be against, or even judge, any show or how it is run.

Being an independent realistic rational observer, I may say that for a person to have his own show, he has to belong first to a real rich group or, as it is in most cases, he serves such a group.

In other words, I am afraid that, anywhere in the world, the host(s) of a show is no more free (as he is in his private life) while he runs it before an audience; now in millions, if not billions via satellites. After all, this is how the world runs since always, we like it or not.

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
WhiteFrank may be FBI, caution
Anyone could be law enforcement. Don't do illegal crap and have no worries.

Reactions: FreedomEJ

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
"Stop being so sensitive..." Wow, that certainly sounds like gaslighting to me. It also sounds vaguely familiar. Hmm...

rsimon9228

Feb 27, 2021
Why do you keep on watching the show if you are so unhappy with Steve and what is being said? You must have other things to do that make you happy.

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
Why do you keep on watching the show if you are so unhappy with Steve and what is being said? You must have other things to do that make you happy.
Why does SKB have MSNBC playing on the big screen in the background? Because what Rachel Maddow says and the sound of 'her' voice makes him happy? Maybe people watch the warroom to keep up with things. Clearly some are simply bootlickers. If you don't like what whitefrank posts, ignore his posts. I ignore several on here but I don't ignore their right to post or have differing views.

rsimon9228

Feb 27, 2021
Why does SKB have MSNBC playing on the big screen in the background? Because what Rachel Maddow says and the sound of 'her' voice makes him happy? Maybe people watch the warroom to keep up with things. Clearly some are simply bootlickers. If you don't like what whitefrank posts, ignore his posts. I ignore several on here but I don't ignore their right to post or have differing views.
Because a) there are multiple news sources b) I don't see Bannon posting all the time criticizing Maddow, in fact, he has a high opinion of her, c) life is too short to spend so many hours watching a show that is obviously not his cup of tea. I stopped watching Fox months ago.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
He watches and inserts inflammatory comments, maybe because he is being paid by the post? Collaborators come in all shapes and sizes. People who get that worked up over Steve's presentation and are continually reminding everyone how intelligent they are, do the rest of us a great service. They continually remind us why we are seriously committed to ending the stranglehold of the globalist elite on the information we are able to review, KWayne, Bootlickers, Really! the height of intelligence, displayed for all to see!🥳

Reactions: rsimon9228

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
WhiteFrank may be FBI, caution
If so, we want him there, because he’s able to think for himself, as exemplified by this thread.

Not the first person to start a thread on how Steve-o is frustrated with Skype.

Reactions: FreedomEJ

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
Because a) there are multiple news sources b) I don't see Bannon posting all the time criticizing Maddow, in fact, he has a high opinion of her, c) life is too short to spend so many hours watching a show that is obviously not his cup of tea. I stopped watching Fox months ago.
"a) there are multiple news sources"
Same with SKB's choices.

"b) I don't see Bannon posting all the time criticizing Maddow, in fact, he has a high opinion of her, "
He slams 'her' and the MSM quite often. Having a high opinion that someone is doing a good job of what they do isn't the same thing as liking someone. The devil does a great job of doing his job but I still don't like him.

"c) life is too short to spend so many hours watching a show that is obviously not his cup of tea."
It's his life and how he likes his tea is up to him.

"I stopped watching Fox months ago."
Well hell then why isn't is shut down since clearly things should only be allowed that cater to your whims?

drierrain

War Room VIP Member
Jun 23, 2021
Mississippi
He is one of the best new sources right now. If you have issues fine, however some people need to know things. Steve cant please everyone and I believe is doing the best job of anyone around. Just sayin.

Reactions: iampartagas

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
He watches and inserts inflammatory comments, maybe because he is being paid by the post? Collaborators come in all shapes and sizes. People who get that worked up over Steve's presentation and are continually reminding everyone how intelligent they are, do the rest of us a great service. They continually remind us why we are seriously committed to ending the stranglehold of the globalist elite on the information we are able to review, KWayne, Bootlickers, Really! the height of intelligence, displayed for all to see!🥳
"He watches and inserts inflammatory comments, maybe because he is being paid by the post?"
You have proof that he is being paid? Of course not. Remember Psalm 27 verse 12
“Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.”
Aren't you a FALSE WITNESS rising up against him by your comment without proof? You've inserted an inflammatory comment against him, are you being paid?

"..reminding everyone how intelligent they are..."
and then you do the same thing yourself "..KWayne, Bootlickers, Really! the height of intelligence, displayed for all to see!.."

Typical of the DEM party, guilty of what they say about others.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat