Massive Movement To Remove Liz Cheney

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Ugh, the Hageman creature... Don't trust her!!! SHE'S LIZ CHENEY IN DRAG!!! I live in Wyoming - this is a small state - I know folks who know them, and Cheney & Hageman are two peas in the same Globalist pod. Yet another Globalist creature pretending to be MAGA to get into office. Don't believe her, don't trust her, and don't send her money!!!

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Ugh, the Hageman creature... Don't trust her!!! SHE'S LIZ CHENEY IN DRAG!!! I live in Wyoming - this is a small state - I know folks who know them, and Cheney & Hageman are two peas in the same Globalist pod. Yet another Globalist creature pretending to be MAGA to get into office. Don't believe her, don't trust her, and don't send her money!!!
I THOUGHT that was who she was. Amazing how often war room pimps the enemies of all mankind and fake conservatives instead of the real deal. I guess the fakes can afford the fee to get on and the patriots can't.

Reactions: grrlrocks

BigDFL

Feb 27, 2021
I’ve heard the same about her…what are your options?

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
IF folks in WY have anything to dish on Hegerman, better speak up now and send it to Steve or someone in WY that can bring it to Warroom's attention. Otherwise, how are people watching Warroom going to learn about Hegerman???

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
I’ve heard the same about her…what are your options?
The ONLY true patriot running for our lone US Rep seat is our State Senator, Anthony Bouchard. He's a tried and true constitutionalist. He is the only option that makes sense. Although, we'd LOVE to keep him here, b/c there's so many RINOs and Globalists in drag in our political positions here - they're desperately trying to turn Wyoming into the next Colorado... They've already almost entirely done that to Montana. Thanks for asking!

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
The ONLY true patriot running for our lone US Rep seat is our State Senator, Anthony Bouchard. He's a tried and true constitutionalist. He is the only option that makes sense. Although, we'd LOVE to keep him here, b/c there's so many RINOs and Globalists in drag in our political positions here - they're desperately trying to turn Wyoming into the next Colorado... They've already almost entirely done that to Montana. Thanks for asking!
Can you get Anthony on the Warroom so everyone can hear what he has to say about his political achievements and what he will do for Wyoming and the rest of our Country!!! We must take action, not just talk. PROOF that he is the one we should be supporting!!!

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Her as opposed to Liz Cheney; even if this stuff coming out of Wyoming about Hegerman is accurate, there is no choice. The Left is now talking about putting Cheney on the Dem ticket with Biden in 2024! With Hegerman then, no place to go but up.
IF folks in WY have anything to dish on Hegerman, better speak up now and send it to Steve or someone in WY that can bring it to Warroom's attention. Otherwise, how are people watching Warroom going to learn about Hegerman???
I've tried to get the info to War Room, and Trump... all to no avail. I just can't get the info through, like my name's not big enough for my info to be taken seriously, OR it's being blocked or ignored by whoever's picking up & reading the messages. Whatever the case, the result is the same - the Globalists and pro-Globalists are continuing their onslaught on us via our own gov't and other institutions.

Does anyone have any other options to try?

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Can you get Anthony on the Warroom so everyone can hear what he has to say about his political achievements and what he will do for Wyoming and the rest of our Country!!! We must take action, not just talk. PROOF that he is the one we should be supporting!!!
HOW does one suggest someone be asked to be on the War Room? Honest question, not being ornery. I don't know what else to do other than what I've already tried, and that's resulted in nothing. ALL SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO DO SO ARE WELCOME!!!

One comfort is that many Wyomingites do not support Hageman. She does not have grassroots support here - her backers are the same as Cheney's, and true patriotic Wyomingites see and know this. And, this is both good and bad news. Good, b/c she doesn't have our support - bad, b/c if she wins, then voter fraud has occurred, and this is the likely outcome.

bektexas

Mar 9, 2021
HOW does one suggest someone be asked to be on the War Room? Honest question, not being ornery. I don't know what else to do other than what I've already tried, and that's resulted in nothing. ALL SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO DO SO ARE WELCOME!!!

One comfort is that many Wyomingites do not support Hageman. She does not have grassroots support here - her backers are the same as Cheney's, and true patriotic Wyomingites see and know this. And, this is both good and bad news. Good, b/c she doesn't have our support - bad, b/c if she wins, then voter fraud has occurred, and this is the likely outcome.
Like here in TX, we are getting OUT and helping the ones that truly are legit. Everyone has a 'past'. Politically speaking, as long as they have been a credible politician and truly shown by EXAMPLE, not MOUTH, that they deserve to stay, then HELP as best you can and gather others to make a positive impact to help save our Country. Amen.

Reactions: grrlrocks

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat