Mark Meadows ties to CCP?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Julian Assange is a hero to many
Agreed !!!
He's done nothing but allow the truth to be known.
Government workers want truth hidden.
The People should all want to know the truth, because they need the truth in order to vote correctly.
Secrets kill !
A nation or country that has secrets is not a country or a nation worth having.

Reactions: ScottF.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
Agreed !!!
He's done nothing but allow the truth to be known.
Government workers want truth hidden.
The People should all want to know the truth, because they need the truth in order to vote correctly.
Secrets kill !
A nation or country that has secrets is not a country or a nation worth having.
Exactly. EVERYTHING ties back to him. I'm almost positive that seth rich discovered the algorithms on the dnc servers in 2015 or 2016 and coordinated the info with Assange. Which is why it's not been released yet. Trump knew, Bannon Knew, and many others knew that he was only going to serve 4 years at first. I do believe this is ALL a setup though. Question is....WHO is being set up. China/deep state or the citizens of this earth.

Reactions: NvEric

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I think I misread that. Did you read the article from the National File about the Humpty Dumpty Institute?
So that institute is a BRI advocacy org. There is an advisory group made up of members of Congress, apparently we are part of the funding.

That doesn't mean Meadows was there to push the BRI agenda- some people just like to keep tabs on the enemy. Meadows was listed as representing the Freedom Caucus.

Most of that Congressional advisory group today are hard core lefties, not the people Meadows associates with.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottF.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
So that institute is a BRI advocacy org. There is an advisory group made up of members of Congress, apparently we are part of the funding.

That doesn't mean Meadows was there to push the BRI agenda- some people just like to keep tabs on the enemy. Meadows was listed as representing the Freedom Caucus.

Most of that Congressional advisory group today are hard core lefties, not the people Meadows associates with.
Right, we need more facts. We don't know WHY he was there. I do know these people are selling books and lots of them though and I'm tired of watching people selling books. That's what I was mostly irritated about. Books were created to both help and hinder those reading them and should be read with that in mind. Now that I know how indoctrination, covert hypnosis, brain washing, and Neuro-Linguistic programming works, I'm going to scream about it until Gene Editing is outlawed. In my opinion CRISPR will be the end of ALL life on earth. It may take a while for the consequences to play out, but the tech will ultimately be responsible.

Reactions: NvEric

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat