Mark Meadows ties to CCP?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
I always knew there was something I didn't like about that guy, but again I ask....Was it Planned? Nothing will ever change until all the secrets are revealed. ALL OF THEM

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
I wonder If Steve knows about Mark Meadow's ties to China? Stew Peters has some interesting information on that. I will not buy Meadows book.
I'm seeing Steve doing the same stupid things that Trump did. Surrounding himself with the same evil they are fighting. It's all about "the narrative".

Reactions: Angryhotdog

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
can you elucidate please
For all intents and purposes the US Government has attacked and blamed Julian Assange of crimes that do NOT fit the punishment or the Fear he has about being sent back here to face justice. He is the key. He knows where all the bodies are buried. He was openly targeted by the left. Why didn't trump pardon the only person that made it possible for him to win? Julian Assange is a hero to many, and all I want to know is why they haven't told us what he did? Did he kill someone, No? Did he release the names of the chinese spies before they were released to the public, No? There are too many things being suppressed and Mark Meadows knows more than he's letting on. I'm just sick of all the lies we are being fed. Imran Awan, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, "Seth" Rich, John Podesta, Uranium One, Pay for Play, Haiti, and on and on. The crimes seem endless yet we are supposed to just sit back and pretend like they don't exist? I'm done playing these games. Luckily I see the end is near. Incoming False Flag attack on Tuesday? Time will tell.

ScottF.

Oct 28, 2021
Manipulation and betrayal.
Manipulation yes, betrayal....That remains to be seen. The good guys can play dirty as well. The media is our enemy right now for sure. However, us common folks don't know where to turn. I fear it's going to make stupid people act stupidly so they can take our only defense against them....Guns.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat