Mark Meadows - slime worse than a RINO - and the Humpty Dumpty Institute

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
WF, not a comment but rather a question. What’s your take on Stew and red voice media, legit to watch/read or another grifter?
He’s almost certainly some kind of glowie. As WF has pointed out numerous times it's likely a case of one alphabet agency operative attacking others. His running of Ed Szall after he got exposed and turfed from Tru News (who I also consider glowies or some other brand of protected operatives) over the antifa/Symposium fiasco was very conspicuous. His tendency to specifically go after everyone Bannon promotes suggests to me that damaging Bannon (however justified it may be) is one of his primary missions.
He also had a guy on last week that was running cover for Ray Epps and Stew was throwing him total soft balls.

No one with an influential media platform that is allowed to stay up when others get taken down for the same or less “edgy” content is “legit” in the sense or having no connections to the usual suspects. Even if they seem like /our guys/. You’ll eventually find the hole in their cover.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t valuable sources of information. We just have to take a kind of “meta” perspective when listening to it all.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
WF, not a comment but rather a question. What’s your take on Stew and red voice media, legit to watch/read or another grifter?
Stew Peters is a genuine glowie so he's controlled opposition. As I have said before though, when it's two rats fighting, as when he goes after eg bannon, the truth comes tumbling out during the scuffle if you can spot it before it's obscured again.
Peters has begun edging his audience on the topic of #RaceWar for example but he will use the christcuck ejector seat on it when the time comes.
off topic: the most kino imaginable thing is flying to Antarctica listening to the sound track from The Thing.

Reactions: Landscapebro

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
He’s almost certainly some kind of glowie. As WF has pointed out numerous times it's likely a case of one alphabet agency operative attacking others. His running of Ed Szall after he got exposed and turfed from Tru News (who I also consider glowies or some other brand of protected operatives) over the antifa/Symposium fiasco was very conspicuous. His tendency to specifically go after everyone Bannon promotes suggests to me that damaging Bannon (however justified it may be) is one of his primary missions.
He also had a guy on last week that was running cover for Ray Epps and Stew was throwing him total soft balls.

No one with an influential media platform that is allowed to stay up when others get taken down for the same or less “edgy” content is “legit” in the sense or having no connections to the usual suspects. Even if they seem like /our guys/. You’ll eventually find the hole in their cover.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t valuable sources of information. We just have to take a kind of “meta” perspective when listening to it all.
ive got one that can see 2.jpg

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Stew Peters is a genuine glowie so he's controlled opposition. As I have said before though, when it's two rats fighting, as when he goes after eg bannon, the truth comes tumbling out during the scuffle if you can spot it before it's obscured again.
Peters has begun edging his audience on the topic of #RaceWar for example but he will use the christcuck ejector seat on it when the time comes.
off topic: the most kino imaginable thing is flying to Antarctica listening to the sound track from The Thing.
Flying to Antartica?
1DF3DE85-604D-4C74-AB74-2555144F4B20.jpeg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat