Maricopa Election Criminals Realize They Can't Steal So Call Election For Lake. Reason --

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grrlrocks

War Room VIP Member
Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
So they don't finish counting the votes to show that she actually would have won handedly.
Exactly! Why have "official" numbers? Giving out "exact" numbers means an audit would have to reproduce those numbers exactly... and they can't be. LOL.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Exactly! Why have "official" numbers? Giving out "exact" numbers means an audit would have to reproduce those numbers exactly... and they can't be. LOL.
And....now katie hobbs and the media can try a strategy that claims lake doesn’t have broad support. Personally, i could care less. I make my own decisions. Bottom line, i don’t think anyone that voted for robson will vote for hobbs but let’s see how robson plays this. She may throw her support to hobbs. I would not put it past her, her team, and her scumbug endorsers - pence and douchey.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
And....now katie hobbs and the media can try a strategy that claims lake doesn’t have broad support. Personally, i could care less. I make my own decisions. Bottom line, i don’t think anyone that voted for robson will vote for hobbs but let’s see how robson plays this. She may throw her support to hobbs. I would not put it past her, her team, and her scumbug endorsers - pence and douchey.
"I would not put it past her, her team (ROBSON) , and her scumbug endorsers - pence and douchey."...
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and btw...THEY ARE STILL MESSING WITH THERE IS A % LEFT TO COUNT...and estimated ballots left...
Estimated remaining 26,494...as of 7:30 PST
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2022-primary-elections/arizona-governor-results?icid=election_nav
WITH ALL THE MAGA guarding and watching...guess they "didn't have it in them" to come up with ballot stuffing...
I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY IT TOOK 4 DAYS....😡 😡😡

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat