Man can type on a computer using only his thoughts in a brain implanted chip.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
It is the most accurate version that is why I like it the most. Other versions like NIV, have many missing verses and some versions just are not accurate. For example Job 6:6 in NIV is referring to a marshmallow.
6 Is tasteless food eaten without salt,
or is there flavor in the sap of the mallow[a]?
Where the more accurate version of Job 6:6 in KJV says: 6 Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any taste in the white of an egg?
the salts be salty sista...salt on!

payeth not heed to thy detracting abominations, me thinketh they doest protest a bit mucho/mucheth..
albeit that's really the important issue............for they of the obsessive compulsive bent is shall manifest..
may the Lord healeth them beforeth their panty doeth rippeth.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Another technology that I don't know if it could be used for bad purposes?

According to Merriam - Webster Dictionary

Definition of a Tokamak

: a toroidal device for producing controlled nuclear fusion that involves the confining and heating of a gaseous plasma by means of an electric current and magnetic field

The following is for Christians on this forum, just a thought and I don't know if this is a big leap or not, it just makes me wonder about the following verses too, especially verses 13 and 18. I wonder could the above technology make verse 13 easier to occur? But then again, it may have nothing to do with it.

Revelation 13:11-18

King James Version

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
of course, CERN (and places like it)........the big conCERN it is a CON, and it is a conCERN both.
we could get into that, but bottom line, the great earthquake spoken of in Rev, probably caused by them, to be...

also, the wican/apagan openings and deances/seances.....when you open facilities and have yearly feasts to the fallen and dead....you are inviting them, they know it, we know it...
only the sheeple think nothings up.

the question is not which tech will kill us, only which one will come 1st, 2nd and so forth...

what gets me, is they will say with one breath "first there was nothing and then it exploded, and then tell you our sun puts out quadjillions of BTU's
and in the next breath tell you they are going to contain a NEW SUN that they make, in a steel box.
ot that a speck of antimatter can blow up the planet...and they they make it...

I do not know what the actual definition of crazy is.....but from where I sit....crazy does not quite cover it
these days.....is man going to destroy the earth....yup....the WORD says he, man is going to.
what bugs me, is I think some men are deliberately trying to hasten that, and have no respect for the forces they are toying with, but some do....and are glad to do the bidding of evil.

meanwhile even raising the issue means to them we are "antiscience"...love it, one label, one word and sheeple believe that.....

I'd say, Johnny, are you SURE that lunch box is gonna keep that nuke from going off?? But thats just me.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
of course, CERN (and places like it)........the big conCERN it is a CON, and it is a conCERN both.
we could get into that, but bottom line, the great earthquake spoken of in Rev, probably caused by them, to be...

also, the wican/apagan openings and deances/seances.....when you open facilities and have yearly feasts to the fallen and dead....you are inviting them, they know it, we know it...
only the sheeple think nothings up.

the question is not which tech will kill us, only which one will come 1st, 2nd and so forth...

what gets me, is they will say with one breath "first there was nothing and then it exploded, and then tell you our sun puts out quadjillions of BTU's
and in the next breath tell you they are going to contain a NEW SUN that they make, in a steel box.
ot that a speck of antimatter can blow up the planet...and they they make it...

I do not know what the actual definition of crazy is.....but from where I sit....crazy does not quite cover it
these days.....is man going to destroy the earth....yup....the WORD says he, man is going to.
what bugs me, is I think some men are deliberately trying to hasten that, and have no respect for the forces they are toying with, but some do....and are glad to do the bidding of evil.

meanwhile even raising the issue means to them we are "antiscience"...love it, one label, one word and sheeple believe that.....

I'd say, Johnny, are you SURE that lunch box is gonna keep that nuke from going off?? But thats just me.
I don't think that the lunch box will keep it from going off either. Take a look at the pictures on this link, Does this look safe?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
reading in original languages good all else flawed.
how flawed....
out of 400, only 200 were left, as Jesuits kept poisoning the translators of KJV

why is it still better ...because most of the new versions are owned by Vatican..they tamp down, they want all obedient, they remove things that say tyrannt should be opposed...chiefly because they installed them in the first place.

thomas, zonderman, most all.catholic owned...that why, flawed or not, its closer than the rest...IMHO

Reactions: JanesPearl7

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
reading in original languages good all else flawed.
how flawed....
out of 400, only 200 were left, as Jesuits kept poisoning the translators of KJV

why is it still better ...because most of the new versions are owned by Vatican..they tamp down, they want all obedient, they remove things that say tyrannt should be opposed...chiefly because they installed them in the first place.

thomas, zonderman, most all.catholic owned...that why, flawed or not, its closer than the rest...IMHO
Agree with you.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
No they are different. Here is a link to explain. https://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-Bible.html

Although I grew up Catholic, I have a fairly Protestant approach to this subject. Reading the antiquated prose of the 1600s makes the Bible seem as elevated as Shakespeare, to whom we were all taught to bow down. It's fun, it makes one feel profound and reverent, but it's hardly necessary to read Christianity through the veil of "thee" and "thou".

"My Bible is the real Bible" is as pointless as any other purity contest. There is no purity in this life, and chasing it is a mug's game. I remember the translation debates in school—a waste of time, mostly—and most college religion classes at the time used the Oxford Annotated RSV as the least biased, most impartial. The recent translaton of the NRSV threw that consensus in the crapper. That site you link to may be fun to read, but you refer to it in a way that suggests it's authoritative, which it is not, because there's no such thing as authoritative when it comes to a subject as debatable and subjective as religion. I know I'm saying things you don't want to hear. I'm not doing it to ruin your day. I had a minor in Christian Studies in school, a long time ago, and of all the subjects people get wrong, Christianity is probably at the top of the list. One professor I heard in graduate school was Luke Johnson, whose lectures on the history of the Bible you can get at the Great Courses web site. It strikes as a scholarly, level-headed approach.

Nonetheless, it's guess work, not a certainty, and wanting it to be a certainty doesn't make it so. I'm sorry.

The problem we have in America isn't a dearth of Bible-reading or church-going. The more pressing problem is following the law. People who break the law need to be arrested, prosecuted, or in some way held accountable, otherwise there's no point in having law. That's a very basic, down to Earth, here and now problem that has plagued America for...I don't know...maybe the beginning. If we are not going to follow laws, and if we are not going to enforce them, then we ought to get rid of them because there is no point in having them. I am beginning to understand why people all over the world despise America. It's been a v. sad lesson for me to learn.

And I guess I remain slightly puzzled and disappointed by the number of people on a forum about politics who keep pushing religion, when the American tradition from the beginning has been to keep politics and religion separate—in order to protect both, not to favor one or the other. You want people to read the Bible. I want people to read the Constitution. But they won't. They won't read either. Books are like kryptonite in America. Americans are proud of that. They are aggressively anti-intellectual.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
I grew up with a dad who went to catholic church, I did not go to the church with him as a child, but it influenced my family. I belong to a baptist church now. I personally don't mind reading the wording of the KJV version. I have heard that the Modern English Version is like the KJV translation but is in common English language. I loved reading when I was a child, I used to read classics such as The Scarlett Letter and Jane Eyre when I was about 14 years old, so I used to love reading. Unfortunately I got depressed in my teens and my love of reading and much of my eyesight went away during this time. In college, I was seeking and was interested in finding out more about God, because I knew I failed miserably in my personal life in some ways and was trying to be a perfectionist in my health and studies, but this was not working and was unfulfilling. I was drinking more and more to cover my lack in life. Short of it, I think God found me, ask, seek, knock. What you said about lawlessness is right. Here is a paraphrased verse about it. 2 Timothy 3:13 13 But evil men will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. It is not just in America, it is worldwide. America represents freedom and truth, that is why it is valuable, when America loses these virtues, its value lessens, maybe this is why you and others are becoming unhappy with America. As far as keeping faith separated from politics, for me this can't be done because faith is more important than politics. I like talking about both topics though. I just watched a show on Ben Carson, he was an avid reader when he was a child and look where he is, a top brain surgeon and political leader. You got me wanting to read the Constitution. I will try sometime to read it. Don't be disappointed in the people who like faith based info, they are just trying to live life as good as they can, which is a good thing, right? Thanks for the Great Courses link. I will check it out.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Maybe the mistake was thinking as early as your teen years that you were a failure. That's terrible. You're certainly not, and I'm sure you weren't then. That's too young to draw conclusions about one's life. Many of us have done it. It's a v. sad thing to hear. On some days, I feel sorry for everyone. The wrong people have high opinions of themselves.

David Martin says there's no such thing as a defective human being, and that the assumption that humans are defective invites all kinds of snake-oil salesman to come along and "fix" us.

We don't need fixing.

Being flawed means being human and being real. I will take that any day of the week over these weirdoes trying to be perfect and trying to "improve" us and make us perfect. Jefferson said it, too: You have value as a human being simply by virtue of being alive. He said a Creator gave us certain attributes that can not be taken away by anyone, least of all something as arbitrary as a government. I imagine many people in the 1700s enjoyed reading those words. Those were difficult times, and real words of encouragement were hard to come by.

A Baptist professor in college had a big influence on my studies. But he was a Northern Baptist. Still had a New York accent. He would joke to me about how original sin was the Baptist church's bread and butter, and if I attended one of their services, original sin would be the usual topic—what a terrible a person you are. That wasn't my kind of thing. I didn't feel like a terrible person. The really terrible people don't go to church. Good people do, and then they feel guilty about not being perfect.

Drives me nuts.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Maybe the mistake was thinking as early as your teen years that you were a failure. That's terrible. You're certainly not, and I'm sure you weren't then. That's too young to draw conclusions about one's life. Many of us have done it. It's a v. sad thing to hear. On some days, I feel sorry for everyone. The wrong people have high opinions of themselves.

David Martin says there's no such thing as a defective human being, and that the assumption that humans are defective invites all kinds of snake-oil salesman to come along and "fix" us.

We don't need fixing.

Being flawed means being human and being real. I will take that any day of the week over these weirdoes trying to be perfect and trying to "improve" us and make us perfect. Jefferson said it, too: You have value as a human being simply by virtue of being alive. He said a Creator gave us certain attributes that can not be taken away by anyone, least of all something as arbitrary as a government. I imagine many people in the 1700s enjoyed reading those words. Those were difficult times, and real words of encouragement were hard to come by.

A Baptist professor in college had a big influence on my studies. But he was a Northern Baptist. Still had a New York accent. He would joke to me about how original sin was the Baptist church's bread and butter, and if I attended one of their services, original sin would be the usual topic—what a terrible a person you are. That wasn't my kind of thing. I didn't feel like a terrible person. The really terrible people don't go to church. Good people do, and then they feel guilty about not being perfect.

Drives me nuts.
Thank you, you know, now I get my value from God because he loves me, so I no longer need to get approved by any human, even myself. This is all I need to know. Believe it or not, something that drives me nuts is psychology because it mostly doesn't value God, blames others, pits kids against their parents and a lot of times does not emphasize personal responsibility. When I was a kid, I did not trust God and I didn't have his stability in my life and did not have the Christian teaching and values. There is a fine line with guilt because human nature causes selfishness and pride, in this case guilt ain't a bad thing, but like you say guilt when it is undeserved is not good, yet I don't mind being challenged to try to do better by a verse in the Bible, by my Christian husband, or my local Pastor's sermon.

I like what you said, "Being flawed means being human and being real." and "Jefferson said it, too: You have value as a human being simply by virtue of being alive. He said a Creator gave us certain attributes that can not be taken away by anyone, least of all something as arbitrary as a government."

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Please take this post right, I mean well. You can take this or leave it, but I want to share this article on the forum, credible or incredible, haha, pun intended, but I thought it was kind of nice for the person to even write the article. There is a verse that may or may not apply to the last section, I don't know about the last section of the article since I did not go through what the article writer did and wrote about, but the first and middle sections seem very true. Here is the verse for the last section: Acts 2:17 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Here is the link to the article:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat