Man can type on a computer using only his thoughts in a brain implanted chip.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Another article about Artificial Intelligence ... this is really weird stuff ... and it works when tested, okay in my opinion, this isn't progress, it needs put back in its Pandora box and quickly.,, this kind of technology research has some very bad applications ...

Last edited:

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
unreliable site. sorry.

Much of the media is unreliable nowadays, but I thought it was worth posting.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
this was demonstrated by Crooke in the nineteenth century and the CIA scientist Delgado as early as the 1940s and in public in the 1960s, with a Jane's military aviation article on thought controlled planes in 1978 - in terms of thought control or "cybernetic" control as being a then-current experimental prototype technology about to be implemented through the 1980s.
Perhaps it was.

Reactions: JanesPearl7

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
This technology is great for those who want it.
Nothing wrong with helping a paralyzed person from being whole again.
If anyone is against someone who can use this technology, then you should be against all technology.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
If anyone is against someone who can use this technology, then you should be against all technology.
The concern in the 1960s onward when this got outed wasn't getting thoughts out, it was the use of the same technology to put thoughts into people's heads.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
I find technology creepy in general. It can be used for good as you say, but there is another side to the technology coin and that is it can be used for bad purposes. Technology is dangerous in some cases and yes it probably can go to the scrapheap rather than to be used against humanity.

Reactions: countermoon

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I would like to see stadiums of bonfires where everyone throws in their laptops and cell phones. Every city in the world.
if that would solve for this issue I'd be right with you....maybe stadium listening to a new billy Graham, and not the milltoasts and armani coat wavers of today would work even better!

I've never owned a smart phone. So half way there,
unfortunately with a broken back, not much to do here
except read, write, or watch something.

keep your library though, if the grid goes down, I'll reread the cannon. Some might even read the books on their book lists, and learn something..

but getting off social media, looking for alternative news sources, and weaning ourselves off constant phone feeds is a good start.

A life tied to a phone or device, is not much of a life.

It also produces much depression and discouragement if we are not careful,

as knowing about something being wrong only, is a recipe for self loathing, if no actual action follows the knowing.

i.e. knowing there are problems doesn't solve them, it only makes teeth grind.
only doing something to slow the tide produces any satisfaction, and even that, absent faith and prayer, does not satisfy in my experience. Real actions are part of returning to a balanced life, both spiritually active, and physically, for those able bodied.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
we were encouraged by the precinct meeting...twice as many as last month.
progress/waking up is slow///but there is progress.

do not despise small beginnings

remember the manna only came at dawn...when they most needed it...
pray for warriors full of grit and energy....it will be a slog to undo 70 years of sleep

someone brought up "waking a sleeping giant" a WW2 reference to us...

I would say, this is more like.....................trying to raise the titanic.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
we were encouraged by the precinct meeting...twice as many as last month.
progress/waking up is slow///but there is progress.

do not despise small beginnings

remember the manna only came at dawn...when they most needed it...
pray for warriors full of grit and energy....it will be a slog to undo 70 years of sleep

someone brought up "waking a sleeping giant" a WW2 reference to us...

I would say, this is more like.....................trying to raise the titanic.
Thank you.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
"According to a report from the Independent, After sharing the initial tweet, Mr. O’Keefe posted seven further tweets replying to questions from Twitter users. “My hope is that I’m paving the way for people to tweet through thoughts,” the final one stated."

O'keefe hasn't been heard from since, because his next thought was "Let's Go Brandon" and Twitter banned him for life... :ROFLMAO:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Brandon?

So what's really on your mind, Corrado?

so maybe every body should tweet that?

I don't know...stopped facebooking after 4 days...all BS.
narcissistic BS...."my ambian worked really ggod last night"
(I felt like writing back my hemmoroid cream worked well last night)
but she wouldn't have got it.

"I had to call daddy for my bad dream" (a 40 yr old wrote)
all I could say was.....................LORD what is WRONG with them!!!
then I saw the movie, where Zuck was a thief.
why support a thief...or a delete...why support censorship?

never tweeted, not once...that guy is sick..

maybe the problem is, people still stay on these platforms...

the children obviously want their own kiss ass club....let them have it.

the quickest way to ruin someones success, is to let your feet do the voting.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Another technology that I don't know if it could be used for bad purposes?

According to Merriam - Webster Dictionary

Definition of a Tokamak

: a toroidal device for producing controlled nuclear fusion that involves the confining and heating of a gaseous plasma by means of an electric current and magnetic field

The following is for Christians on this forum, just a thought and I don't know if this is a big leap or not, it just makes me wonder about the following verses too, especially verses 13 and 18. I wonder could the above technology make verse 13 easier to occur? But then again, it may have nothing to do with it.

Revelation 13:11-18

King James Version

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
I'm puzzled why you prefer the King James version. People haven't talked that way since the 1600s.
It is the most accurate version that is why I like it the most. Other versions like NIV, have many missing verses and some versions just are not accurate. For example Job 6:6 in NIV is referring to a marshmallow.
6 Is tasteless food eaten without salt,
or is there flavor in the sap of the mallow[a]?
Where the more accurate version of Job 6:6 in KJV says: 6 Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt? or is there any taste in the white of an egg?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat